Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,320 members, 7,860,769 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:56 PM

Bbnaija Housemate, Alex Is A Year Older Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Housemate, Alex Is A Year Older Today (1051 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Onyi Alex Is Looking For A Man Who Is A Sex Addict To Marry / Anita Joseph Declares Alex Is The Most Beautiful Girl From Bbnaija 2018 / BBN Housemate Alex Shows Off Her Boob While In Bed With Leo (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Housemate, Alex Is A Year Older Today by LifestyleTonite: 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
One of the housemates in the ongoing Big Brother Naija 2018 reality tv show, is a year older today.

Alex, whose real names are Asogwa Alexandra Amuche Sandra, says she’s single and not looking for anything serious in the house cos her main goal and focus is winning the game.

Weeks ago, the Double Wahala housemate added to the drama much needed by viewers when she bared her breasts in an unbothered manner, similar to what Tboss, a former housemate of the previous edition did.

https://www.wotzup.ng/bbnaija-alex-year-older/

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Exploit Kiss Daniel To Save My Music Career - CDQ / See Photos, Timaya New Mansion / I Was Never Appreciated In Nigeria, I Care Less About Fame Now – 2shotz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.