Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Need A Best Way To Handle This Situation Before I Make Mistake. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Need A Best Way To Handle This Situation Before I Make Mistake. (2672 Views)

How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? / How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need A Best Way To Handle This Situation Before I Make Mistake. by keenn: 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2018
the op is a shame and an embarrassment, not only him, this also goes to others who partake in like manners

how in the hell will u continuously and consciously monitor a human being movement and what she chooses to do with her life/body all in the name of boyfriend/girlfriend.

i wonder who started or taught u that mundane concept. this is the same reason she went out to do what ever she so deem fit to do on a day u see as sacrilege(valentine).

u see other girls, even describing them as "others", these are someone's sister, daughter's or friend u went ahead to belittle.

you dare not monitor anyone, i dont even care as to what my .... does when am not around, my life is too short(max 90yrs) to spend it on such headache.

my goodness, i with passion hate this, u disgust me. this also goes to females that are monitoring spirit.
Re: Need A Best Way To Handle This Situation Before I Make Mistake. by modernWays: 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
Cam down Mr. keenn, you can even offer your wife to your friends or neighbours since you care less of what she is doing with her life who cares.
Re: Need A Best Way To Handle This Situation Before I Make Mistake. by keenn: 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
modernWays:
Cam down Mr. keenn, you can even offer your wife to your friends or neighbours since you care less of what she is doing with her life who cares.

go and read my post ones again, this time slowly.

i will choose not to border myself by a lady/woman that chooses to see another person, thats abruptly different from offering her to a friend or u
Re: Need A Best Way To Handle This Situation Before I Make Mistake. by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
you don't need a magician to tell you ur girl was with another guy dat valentine's day...we all know the tricks and I know you are aware of it...wen we are with another guy or babe, we dnt receive calls as our responses from the calls can be well interpreted by the person close to us, but we prefer chats or txt messages....dat is what she was doing to you....to me its time you take decisive steps to end the relationship..you are just being used as a second best....dnt force her to love you with any enticement you hv been given her. ,,who no love you, no love you....a word is a enough for the wise.....I don finish...just wnt to make a common sense!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos / My Marriage Is A Scam. He Is Infertile. / Suggestions? If An Unmarried Lady Wants Her Own Baby, But Can’t Find A Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.