Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,232 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/02/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/02/18 (591 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/02/2022 / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 16/02/2018 Friday / Rccg Fasting And Prayer(16/02/2018) Day 37 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/02/18 by dallyemmy: 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/02/18 by Ibukunore06: 3:24am On Feb 16, 2018
� *LET US PRAY* �

Open Heavens Devotional

*_DATE:- FRIDAY, 16th FEBRUARY, 2018._*

�� *PRAYER POINTS...PRAYER POINTS* ��

1. �� *THANKSGIVINGS* .
**Father I thank you for keeping me alive and waking me up today.

** Father, I thank you for another day in the land of the living.

** Father, I thank you for what you did yesterday and what you will do today.

** Father I thank you for saving me and for the salvation of my soul.

** Father, i thank you because *YOU ARE THE HELP OF THE HELPLESS.*

** Father, I thank you for your designation of specific helpers to me.

2. �� *INTERCESSIONS/SUPPLICATIONS.*
**Father, today, please send to me my destiny helpers, in Jesus’ Name.

** Father, please grant unto my destiny helpers the grace to help me accomplish my assignment, in Jesus Name.

** Father, please make my destiny helpers to be unrelenting in helping me fulfill my destiny in life, in Jesus Name.

** Father, please grant unto me the grace not to undermine any of my destiny helpers, in Jesus Name.

** Father, please send help to all my destiny helpers and grant unto them divine abilities, in Jesus Name.

** Father, please preserve all my destiny helpers alive and in good health, in Jesus Name.

** Father, please drive every destiny's destroyers far away from me, in Jesus Name.

** Father, please let every destiny's destroyers fail in all their efforts, in Jesus Name.

3. �� *OTHER PERSONAL PRAYERS AND OTHER PRAYERS REQUESTS:*
-- (John 16:23 - 24,
-- LUKE 18:1,
-- MATT 7:7 - 8 )......

---- FATHER, I thank you for the answers, for in *JESUS MIGHTY* *_Name I have Prayed and given thanks._*

2 Likes

Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/02/18 by dallyemmy: 6:35am On Feb 16, 2018
1. Every veil of darkness, covering my destiny helper from locating me , be unveiled in Jesus name.

2. Every visible and invisible force assigned to hinder my connection with my destiny helpers, be arrested in Jesus name.

3. Father by fire, break every wall of pardition between me and everyone assigned to lift up my head in Jesus name.

4. By the fire of God, I break every covenant of promise and fail operating in my life in Jesus name.

5. Every spirit of antagonism on assignment to deny me of due help, be destroyed in Jesus name.

6. Almighty God, by the force of favor, speedily connect me with my destiny helpers in Jesus name.

7. Father, stir up the spirit of every destiny helper positioned for my life on earth to locate me in Jesus name.

8. Every of my destiny helper that has been held down in the prison of life, be released speedily by the fire of the Holy Ghost, locate me speedily in Jesus name.

9. Heavenly father, by divine set up, arrange a meeting between me and my destiny helper that will lead to my change of story this season in Jesus name.

10. Oh Lord in the order of Mordecai, arrange my rememberance in the heart of everyone that has been heavenly ordained to help me in Jesus name.

11. From today O Lord, position me never to miss my helper of destiny in Jesus name.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/02/18 by dallyemmy: 12:43pm On Feb 16, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Friday, February 16th, 2018) - DESTINY HELPERS

1.Thank you, Father, for everyone you have used, to help and assist me to reach where I am, presently, in life.

2.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, let every satanic veil covering the eyes of my destiny helpers from seeing me, be removed and torn to pieces, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let my destiny helpers, locate me, today. Grant them grace to help me accomplish my assignment, and make them unrelenting in helping me fulfil my destiny in life, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, bless and promote all my destiny helpers to the level and position that will enable them discharge their help to me, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let every evil seed planted in the hearts of my destiny helpers against helping me, be uprooted, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let me never take for granted, helps, rendered unto me, by behaving in a way that suggests, I am an ingrate or ungrateful, for helps rendered unto me, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let my destiny helpers never be tired or wearied of helping me, no matter, the number of times, demands are made on them, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, as a destiny helper to someone, let everything that I need, to discharge my obligations, be adequately provided for me, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, as a destiny helper, please, let me always render help to people, as unto the Lord, with humility, not reproaching them, nor expecting anything, in return, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, let Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the open heavens daily devotional and general overseer of RCCG, enjoy, all the fruits of his labours, in your Vineyard and over his children, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

*senator Araraume, Building For God & Humanity* / Instead Of Private Jets / The Gospel Of Christ According To Jehovah's Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.