Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

In Need Of Where To Get Training As Atm Engineer - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / In Need Of Where To Get Training As Atm Engineer (1204 Views)

See The ATM I Came Across At First Bank / Do You Need Training As An IT Manager? / What To Do If Atm Swallows Your Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Where To Get Training As Atm Engineer by BethRhema(m): 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
Please I am looking for a place to get training on how to be an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) Engineer.
Please I will be waiting at the comment section.
Re: In Need Of Where To Get Training As Atm Engineer by femarse: 6:45pm On Feb 15, 2018
u don't do the training anywhere
u either get employed by one of the firm's managing ATMs for bank or u work in the bank and pray u work in the atm unit that way u will get first-hand experience
firms that manage ATM for banks if they employ you
then you work under one of their engineer who will put you through those things
firms are computer warehouse, softwork,. NCR , and the rest

(1) (Reply)

Setting Up A Gaming Rig/desktop - Help / NEWEST ARRIVAL! USA USED LAPTOPS. ALMOST GONE! / g

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.