Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals (38252 Views)

Former South Africa leader Jacob Zuma barred from running in elections / Boris Johnson's Scandals That Led To His Resignation As British Prime Minister / Jacob Zuma Resigns As South African President! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals by Banter1(m): 6:34pm On Feb 15, 2018
What Goes Around Comes Around.
Re: Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals by Gboom: 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2018
It cannot happen in Nigeria, for a sitting president to be forced to resign. Money will exchange hands and nothing will happen.
As for Zuma, he who lives in a glass house should avoid throwing stones
Re: Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2018
God bless the first Nigerian politician to resign under pressure tongue.
Re: Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals by minasota(f): 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2018
My job don knock

2 Likes

Re: Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals by Beedude(m): 6:40pm On Feb 15, 2018
How Come Okorocha Still Knack This Man A Statue ? I Wish Naija Leaders Can Resign Like This. Its A Future Impossible Tense

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals by Wristler: 6:40pm On Feb 15, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals by uuzba(m): 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2018
As Bad as Zuma may be, he is the man for the Job.
South Africa is not Nigeria. In Nigeria, the Whites (British), left us and went back to UK. In South Africa, the Whites (Dutch) did not leave. They remained in power and created Arpathied where they just disfavour blacks in EVERY sector.
Mandela was the first to stop this bull shit. next comes Thabo Mbeki, then Zuma. .
The trend is now, Black, black, black....
You thick the whites have disappeared? They are still there. Next thing now, they will shout injustice/racism, then put their man. Then start Arpathied all over again.
If you as a black man want to lead South Africa you better offer them more than just black skin colour. Otherwise Whites and blacks will justifiably push you out and one white dude will take power again.
Once again now, they've put another black man in power. Does he have anything to offer? Or just black skin? No just make them vex O.
Re: Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals by j1mmy: 6:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
Most igbo people are criminals and they like associating with and honoring criminals - Rochas Okorocha built a statue in igboland for this criminal!
Re: Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals by BabaO2: 6:50pm On Feb 15, 2018
Obudupikin:
Worst things have happened in this regime yet no one has even thought of resigning. If anything,they want to come back in 2019.

We shall stop them. Personally, I will play my part. I don't know about you.

#B2D-19.
Stop being frivolous, Jonathan destroyed this country more than any past leaders, they looted till the last day of handover, reason why they refused incoming government access to official handover documents till the last day.
Re: Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals by Praktikals(m): 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2018
ayourbamie:
U showered after u had sex with an HIV patient to avoid contacting the disease. Oponu. I'm sure the man from Daura can't be this stewpeed
Your username suggests that you are omoluabi, pls stop talking like our brothers from the yeast. The Daura man is old enough to be your grandpa. If you dont like his style, pls vote against him in 2019

2 Likes

Re: Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals by Flamezzz: 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2018
Andrew wrote...
ZUMA: AS SOUTH AFRICA SHAMED NIGERIA YET AGAIN...
Jacob Zuma, the embattled President of South Africa, has resigned. But that is not the news.
I carefully followed the events that led to Jacob Zuma's exit and the whole thing lasted less than FIVE days. Again, that is not news.
But note these:
* In the build-up to Zuma's exit, no one played the ETHNIC card. His place of birth in South Africa did NOT matter.
* Again, RELIGION was not an issue. Nobody even remembered he bore a Christian name.
* The party was more interested in saving its NAME and LEGACY, than saving Zuma.
* Zuma did not deploy police and army to seal off the venue of the ANC meeting and teargas his party members.
* There was no rented crowd at the ANC secretariat singing Zuma's praise and trolling Cyril Ramaphosa.
* It was NOT even ANC that reiterated the supremacy of the party, it was Zuma himself.
Like I wrote earlier in the week, politics is played everywhere. It can be fun and interesting. But is it played FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE SOCIETY. IT IS TO IMPROVE THE HUMAN CONDITION.
But here, ours is for the self, our family and cronies and people of our ethnic and religious backgrounds.
IN NIGERIA, IF A PRESIDENT GRABS THE GUN OF HIS POLICE ORDERLY AND SHOOTS A CITIZEN, or DOES ANY VISIBLY DESECRATING ACT SOME OF US WILL STILL DEFEND HIM.
Were it to be Nigeria, Zuma would not leave office. Never. He and his supporters could throw up all sorts of mundane excuses to remain in office.
** Do you now see why Toyota, Mazda, Daimler Chrysler, BMW, Volkswagen and so on all have Assembly plants in South Africa?
** Do you now see why they generate almost 40,000 megawatts and we are calling thanksgiving service for 7,000 megawatts?
** Do you now see why they successfully hosted the World Cup?
** Do you know why our citizens rush there?
South Africa has again showed that it is NOT about the black man. We are not intellectually inferior to the white man. Something is just fundamentally wrong with Nigeria and its LEADERSHIP MANAGEMENT.
And that thing is INSTITUTIONS. Both at governmental and non-governmental levels.
As long as we produce LEADERS that we MAKE STRONGER than our INSTITUTIONS, we will NEVER make progress!

2 Likes

Re: Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 15, 2018
Just like many other black men that see leadership position as right and to exert power instead of one to make positive changes and take responsibilities
Re: Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals by Tunks2017(m): 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
Can you see the person you moulded..........
Crack headed governor angry

Re: Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2018
No wonder south Africans mocked Nigerians when Okorocha made him a statue. Smdh

3 Likes

Re: Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals by pennywys(m): 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2018
jibbish:
I sincerely don't know why people compare this man to Buhari. This man has scandal to himself but Buhari doesn't.
Cases of corruption are linked directly to him and not his subordinates even Goody was never this bad.
If you feel Buhari has done bad wait till 2019 and don't be foaming online.

Meanwhile am waiting for those who will stand against APC before giving my final verdict for 2019
honestly you don't just have sense

2 Likes

Re: Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2018
BabaO2:

Stop being frivolous, Jonathan destroyed this country more than any past leaders, they looted till the last day of handover, reason why they refused incoming government access to official handover documents till the last day.
Where did that guy mention Jonathan. Is Jonathan running for 2019? Are u saying that anyone that's against Buhari is automatically for Jonathan? undecided
Re: Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals by tesppidd: 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2018
jerflakes:
Messing around with GEJ because tinubu told him to do so

Karma is a biyatch
Why do you people always think that GEJ was the one who was supposed to be Jesus Christ the Son of God?
You people always think anyone who didn't get along with GEJ automatically gets punished by God Himself.

This is very silly.

This line of reasoning is far worse than believing that taking a shower after unprotected sex prevents one from contracting HIV.

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals by Martin0(m): 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
trustyshoess:

Where did that guy mention Jonathan. Is Jonathan running for 2019? Are u saying that anyone that's against Buhari is automatically for Jonathan? undecided

eheh my friend happy Valentine
Re: Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals by Martin0(m): 7:12pm On Feb 15, 2018
trustyshoess:
No wonder south Africans mocked Nigerians when Okorocha made him a statue. Smdh

yeah so true

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals by Iwanttoto: 7:12pm On Feb 15, 2018
BabaO2:

Shut up
Re: Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals by faitheverest(f): 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2018
Na one man matter be all these? odi egwu,dikwa ebube!
Re: Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals by CandidSeeker(m): 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
Obudupikin:
Worst things have happened in this regime yet no one has even thought of resigning. If anything,they want to come back in 2019.

#B2D-19.

How do we stop underage voters in the north.

They probably outnumber legit voters.
Re: Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals by timota(m): 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2018
jibbish:
I sincerely don't know why people compare this man to Buhari. This man has scandal to himself but Buhari doesn't.
Cases of corruption are linked directly to him and not his subordinates even Goody was never this bad.

Meanwhile am waiting for those who will stand against APC before giving my final verdict for 2019
What of baba's certificate ?is that one not a scandal
Re: Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals by fuckpro: 7:41pm On Feb 15, 2018
Obudupikin:

#B2D-19.
...you are still under the impression that Nigeria is a country
This geographical expression is nothing but occupied land mass under the sway of the man in power at the time
...the institutions of governance is there to serve the number citizen as amply demonstrated in numerous scenarios
...only God can change this land
Re: Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals by madjune(m): 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2018
His problems started when he allowed Rochas erect his statue in Imo state.
Re: Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals by potent5(m): 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
Very soon we'll read about PMB's 1000+career scandals.
Re: Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals by jerflakes(m): 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
tesppidd:
Why do you people always think that GEJ was the one who was supposed to be Jesus Christ the Son of God?
You people always think anyone who didn't get along with GEJ automatically gets punished by God Himself.

This is very silly.

This line of reasoning is far worse than believing that taking a shower after unprotected sex prevents one from contracting HIV.

Karma has visited Jacob Zuma

That's all that matters right now

Have a nice day

2 Likes

Re: Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals by tesppidd: 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
jerflakes:

Karma has visited Jacob Zuma

That's all that matters right now

Have a nice day
karma indeed!

if karma is to become a president and then resign,

then am sure we both love that kind of karma.
Re: Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals by writeprof(m): 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
South Africa has once more confirmed her position as THE GIANT OF AFRICA. I hope the Nigerian PDP & APC would learn something from the ANC as well from Zimbabwe, how political parties have asserted their powers to save the party & the country from a downward movement..

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals by Prestige2050: 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2018
jibbish:

Lemme list a few Buhari has down
1. Killing of innocent Nigerians (south east) meanwhile his brothers are roaming around with aka's killing people without any form of provocation
2. Going against our constitution multiple times (uneven appointments dis is against the act dat established federal character commission
3. Appointing incompetent individuals into very important positions e.g NPA boss, NIA boss and so many others
4. Refusing to step down knowing fully we'll he can't hold dat office (he had spent more time treating himself dan handling matters of state)
5. World Bank corruption case. This was made known to Nigerians publicly by the reps from world bank.
6. Futile negotiations with boko Haram whc has lead to spending and stealing of tax payers money
7. Reinstatement of NHIS Boss while he has an ongoing corruption case
8. Ghost hunting no party members and drowning dem with uncountable charges chaired by efcc
9. Unexplainable missed billions of Naira from NIA Vault

I can go on and on. Take it or leave it, President buhari (with a small letter b) is a terrible tribalistic, inhumane beast.
Imagine all the terrible things that has happened in Benue State and himself or even his vice couldn't go dia to sympathize with the victims, dey didn't even send delegates, his vice was busy in the west commissioning a project and himself was in Aso Rock drinking bura tashi local herbs while fellow Nigerians were bin buried in a mass grave. Dis killing went on till pressure increased before be could send the IGP to Benue.
Anyone dat can't come out to condemn buhari is either a benefactor from his administration or a coward

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals by bossaboss: 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2018
Okorocha pls cut me in on the deal, and maybe I can get a statue also angry grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. / Kenyan Teens Paraded Unclad In Wheelbarrow To Raise Funds For Their Circumcision / Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.