Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,435 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals (38266 Views)

Former South Africa leader Jacob Zuma barred from running in elections / Boris Johnson's Scandals That Led To His Resignation As British Prime Minister / Jacob Zuma Resigns As South African President! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
Obudupikin:
Worst things have happened in this regime yet no one has even thought of resigning. If anything,they want to come back in 2019.

We shall stop them. Personally, I will play my part. I don't know about you.

#B2D-19.

#B2D-19 is a code that needs to cracked.
its actually a simple code
the pin to crack ds code is ur PVC card

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals by talk2percy(m): 8:24pm On Feb 15, 2018
And to think that this man's image is standing tall in my state as Rochas greatest African hero is disheartening. Someday call the CIA on Rochas please
Re: Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals by neveryou: 8:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
sad
Re: Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals by LCMedia(m): 8:41pm On Feb 15, 2018
I'm so surprised when i read about the resignation of Jacob Zuma.

Its such an unfortunate but necessary step coming from him. I salute his courage.
Re: Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals by Obudupikin: 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2018
BabaO2:

Stop being frivolous, Jonathan destroyed this country more than any past leaders, they looted till the last day of handover, reason why they refused incoming government access to official handover documents till the last day.

I am talking about the future and you still discussing the past.

All I feel is pity for you.

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals by jibbish(m): 9:01pm On Feb 15, 2018
pennywys:
honestly you don't just have sense

It takes one to know the other
Re: Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals by supereagle(m): 10:06pm On Feb 15, 2018
Obudupikin:
Worst things have happened in this regime yet no one has even thought of resigning. If anything,they want to come back in 2019.

#B2D-19.

ZUMA: AS SOUTH AFRICA SHAMED NIGERIA YET AGAIN...
Jacob Zuma, the embattled President of South Africa, has resigned. But that is not the news.

I carefully followed the events that led to Jacob Zuma's exit and the whole thing lasted less than FIVE days. Again, that is not news.

But note these:

* In the build-up to Zuma's exit, no one played the ETHNIC card. His place of birth in South Africa did NOT matter.

* Again, RELIGION was not an issue. Nobody even remembered he bore a Christian name.

* The party was more interested in saving its NAME and LEGACY, than saving Zuma.

* Zuma did not deploy police and army to seal off the venue of the ANC meeting and teargas his party members.

* There was no rented crowd at the ANC secretariat singing Zuma's praise and trolling Cyril Ramaphosa.

* It was NOT even ANC that reiterated the supremacy of the party, it was Zuma himself.

Like I wrote earlier in the week, politics is played everywhere. It can be fun and interesting. But is it played FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE SOCIETY. IT IS TO IMPROVE THE HUMAN CONDITION.

But here, ours is for the self, our family and cronies and people of our ethnic and religious backgrounds.

IN NIGERIA, IF A PRESIDENT GRABS THE GUN OF HIS POLICE ORDERLY AND SHOOTS A CITIZEN, or DOES ANY VISIBLY DESECRATING ACT SOME OF US WILL STILL DEFEND HIM.

Were it to be Nigeria, Zuma would not leave office. Never. He and his supporters could throw up all sorts of mundane excuses to remain in office.

** Do you now see why Toyota, Mazda, Daimler Chrysler, BMW, Volkswagen and so on all have Assembly plants in South Africa?

** Do you now see why they generate almost 40,000 megawatts and we are calling thanksgiving service for 7,000 megawatts?

** Do you now see why they successfully hosted the World Cup?

** Do you know why our citizens rush there?

South Africa has again showed that it is NOT about the black man. We are not intellectually inferior to the white man. Something is just fundamentally wrong with Nigeria and its LEADERSHIP MANAGEMENT.

And that thing is INSTITUTIONS. Both at governmental and non-governmental levels.

As long as we produce LEADERS that we MAKE STRONGER than our INSTITUTIONS, we will NEVER make progress!

No be curse...

Samuel Ajayi.
Re: Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals by maisauki: 10:12pm On Feb 15, 2018
Obudupikin:

#B2D-19.
thanks for making an equation out of that. what only sadden d heart is that as good as you are you'v never even been considered to represent your community not to talk of being voted for as a president and as such you don't know what it takes to lead
Re: Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 15, 2018
uuzba:
As Bad as Zuma may be, he is the man for the Job.
South Africa is not Nigeria. In Nigeria, the Whites (British), left us and went back to UK. In South Africa, the Whites (Dutch) did not leave. They remained in power and created Arpathied where they just disfavour blacks in EVERY sector.
Mandela was the first to stop this bull shit. next comes Thabo Mbeki, then Zuma. .
The trend is now, Black, black, black....
You thick the whites have disappeared? They are still there. Next thing now, they will shout injustice/racism, then put their man. Then start Arpathied all over again.
If you as a black man want to lead South Africa you better offer them more than just black skin colour. Otherwise Whites and blacks will justifiably push you out and one white dude will take power again.
Once again now, they've put another black man in power. Does he have anything to offer? Or just black skin? No just make them vex O.

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals by begwong: 11:34pm On Feb 15, 2018
nairavsdollars:
And to imagine he is Okorocha's number one hero
Birds of same wings....
Re: Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals by hamzyluv(m): 12:39am On Feb 16, 2018
supereagle:

ZUMA: AS SOUTH AFRICA SHAMED NIGERIA YET AGAIN...
Jacob Zuma, the embattled President of South Africa, has resigned. But that is not the news.

I carefully followed the events that led to Jacob Zuma's exit and the whole thing lasted less than FIVE days. Again, that is not news.

But note these:

* In the build-up to Zuma's exit, no one played the ETHNIC card. His place of birth in South Africa did NOT matter.

* Again, RELIGION was not an issue. Nobody even remembered he bore a Christian name.

* The party was more interested in saving its NAME and LEGACY, than saving Zuma.

* Zuma did not deploy police and army to seal off the venue of the ANC meeting and teargas his party members.

* There was no rented crowd at the ANC secretariat singing Zuma's praise and trolling Cyril Ramaphosa.

* It was NOT even ANC that reiterated the supremacy of the party, it was Zuma himself.

Like I wrote earlier in the week, politics is played everywhere. It can be fun and interesting. But is it played FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE SOCIETY. IT IS TO IMPROVE THE HUMAN CONDITION.

But here, ours is for the self, our family and cronies and people of our ethnic and religious backgrounds.

IN NIGERIA, IF A PRESIDENT GRABS THE GUN OF HIS POLICE ORDERLY AND SHOOTS A CITIZEN, or DOES ANY VISIBLY DESECRATING ACT SOME OF US WILL STILL DEFEND HIM.

Were it to be Nigeria, Zuma would not leave office. Never. He and his supporters could throw up all sorts of mundane excuses to remain in office.

** Do you now see why Toyota, Mazda, Daimler Chrysler, BMW, Volkswagen and so on all have Assembly plants in South Africa?

** Do you now see why they generate almost 40,000 megawatts and we are calling thanksgiving service for 7,000 megawatts?

** Do you now see why they successfully hosted the World Cup?

** Do you know why our citizens rush there?

South Africa has again showed that it is NOT about the black man. We are not intellectually inferior to the white man. Something is just fundamentally wrong with Nigeria and its LEADERSHIP MANAGEMENT.

And that thing is INSTITUTIONS. Both at governmental and non-governmental levels.

As long as we produce LEADERS that we MAKE STRONGER than our INSTITUTIONS, we will NEVER make progress!

No be curse...

Samuel Ajayi.
To answer ur questions Sir .....

south Africa got her independent late , that's why they are ahead of us here ......
Re: Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals by neveryou: 1:12am On Feb 16, 2018
Re: Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals by wiloy2k8(m): 7:00am On Feb 16, 2018
jibbish:
I sincerely don't know why people compare this man to Buhari. This man has scandal to himself but Buhari doesn't.
Cases of corruption are linked directly to him and not his subordinates even Goody was never this bad.
If you feel Buhari has done bad wait till 2019 and don't be foaming online.

Meanwhile am waiting for those who will stand against APC before giving my final verdict for 2019

wetin u know
Re: Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals by supereagle(m): 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
hamzyluv:

To answer ur questions Sir .....

south Africa got her independent late , that's why they are ahead of us here ......

I disagree with you my brother. Our problem in Nigeria is that we do not like to do the right things. Ghana got independence before Nigeria. but they do the right things always, things are working there. When they discovered oil, I remember their president Akufor granting interviwes to international press that everyone will benefit from it , no few individuals will corner it like we have in Nigeria. It was not like this before IBB era, things went downwards when IBB introduced his SAP(Settlement Amist Poverty). Doing the wrong things have eating deep into our fabrics, if you come on board and you want to do the right thingns the power that be will remove you. They did that to Prof Dora Akuyili as a minister. You are aware of that. We have been clamouring for restructuring some powers that be are working against it. Snakes do not swallow money in Ghana, no matter how highly placed you are, you will go to jail, but in Nigeria they will investigate, if you are guilty, they will promote you. You are aware of recent happenings.We expect Baba Buhari to right all these wrongs, his regime is even the worst. They always bring people with cases of corruption back and promote them. Do not say you are aware of these happenings.
Only doing the right lifts a nation up. sin is a reproach.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan Teens Paraded Unclad In Wheelbarrow To Raise Funds For Their Circumcision / Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) / Trump Calls For Termination Of "Section 230" Over Twitter 'False Trends'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.