Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,221 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Prophet Chinonso Udemezue Arrested For Raping A Boy In Asaba (Gay Sex) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prophet Chinonso Udemezue Arrested For Raping A Boy In Asaba (Gay Sex) (27473 Views)

3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo / Man Arrested For ‘rupturing’ Ogun Prince’s Anus During Gay Sex (Pic) / EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Chinonso Udemezue Arrested For Raping A Boy In Asaba (Gay Sex) by Ralo(m): 7:45pm On Feb 15, 2018
Chinonso Udemezue

The developing brothers are now into pedophillia and homosexuality.
Re: Prophet Chinonso Udemezue Arrested For Raping A Boy In Asaba (Gay Sex) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 15, 2018
omenkaLives:
Why are NATIONALHELM, TEZZYHELM and NEWSHELM always focused only on NEGATIVE news?

What is there to lose on propagating positive news?

Bad news sells.

Good news is so mundane by comparison....
Re: Prophet Chinonso Udemezue Arrested For Raping A Boy In Asaba (Gay Sex) by Kulas: 7:52pm On Feb 15, 2018
Is there anything we have not heard these days regarding Pastors and prophets.What else have we not heard?. Will you blame anybody that decided to be on his own and pray on his own to our Lord Jesus Christ without going to these so called pastor this pastor that Or even seeking their advice. Everybody has equal access to God and God is everywhere and answers everybody.God says call upon me and i will answer you. He did not say, call Pastor first. So my brethens why cant you call God and not man. He is the God that answereth by Fire. Jesus is Lord.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Chinonso Udemezue Arrested For Raping A Boy In Asaba (Gay Sex) by tiredoflife(m): 7:53pm On Feb 15, 2018
Even with his billboard
He is confused
Mary on it
Is he Catholic or Pentecostal undecided

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Chinonso Udemezue Arrested For Raping A Boy In Asaba (Gay Sex) by elnoor: 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2018
CastedDude:
A prophet has been arrested by police for allegedly defiling a 10-year-old boy in Asaba, Delta state capital. The suspect identified as Dr. Prophet Chinonso Udemezue, a senior pastor with 'The Chosen One To Rule Ministry' prophesied that the little boy, Oluchukwu will be kidnapped.

Out of fear, the boy's guardian hurriedly took Oluchukwu to the Prophet's house for prayers and safe keeping.

"It was the first time he's doing it to me. At night he gave me his phone and played a film of people unclad. He removed my clothes and rubbed something like oil and inserted his joystick into my anus, " little Oluchukwu reportedly said.

The prophet, church members are begging for settlement.

According to reports, the boy's aunt wants to collect money to settle the case but has been sternly warned against that. .

The case is set to be handed over to office of Public Defender Ministry of Justice in Asaba, according to reports.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/prophet-arrested-for-defiling-10-year-old-boy-in-asaba-delta-state.html
Hmm I greet you wise peoples. why are you silent? Because it is not an IMAM or MUSLIM that why you refused to comments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Chinonso Udemezue Arrested For Raping A Boy In Asaba (Gay Sex) by Sluvist(m): 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
Igbos with their shameless attitude. This pastor even better among igbos, useless people.
Re: Prophet Chinonso Udemezue Arrested For Raping A Boy In Asaba (Gay Sex) by jaggabban: 8:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
Rape and Christianity are 5&6

1 Like

Re: Prophet Chinonso Udemezue Arrested For Raping A Boy In Asaba (Gay Sex) by Beedude(m): 8:01pm On Feb 15, 2018
Church Members Begging For Settlement. Sometimes Am Ashamed To Be Called A Christian. That U Are A Christian Doesnt Make U Foolish, Gullible Or Stupid. I Pray We Receive Sense In This Country
Re: Prophet Chinonso Udemezue Arrested For Raping A Boy In Asaba (Gay Sex) by labelle123(f): 8:02pm On Feb 15, 2018
At first I thought it was a catholic church
Re: Prophet Chinonso Udemezue Arrested For Raping A Boy In Asaba (Gay Sex) by labelle123(f): 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
God save ur children from prophet of doom
Re: Prophet Chinonso Udemezue Arrested For Raping A Boy In Asaba (Gay Sex) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2018
Oyedepos, adelapos, Adeboyes, Oyakilomes they are all crooked and peadophilic so called pastors.

Next thing he will blame the devil and what kinda guliible and ignorant parents believes their child will be safe in pastors house? they willingly handed their child to a peadophile. their own brainwashing was with bleach?

Anyway, his gullible and Ignorant worhippers will still believe that he is innocent and still pay him thithe, even though he wants to use their thithe money to settle for Abusing their children. i can not understand what goes on in the brains of people who worship these crooks, their lives must be so Desparately Empty and lonely. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Chinonso Udemezue Arrested For Raping A Boy In Asaba (Gay Sex) by BuhariKingdom(m): 8:05pm On Feb 15, 2018
This Prophet must be rape by Horse.
Re: Prophet Chinonso Udemezue Arrested For Raping A Boy In Asaba (Gay Sex) by VanTee20(m): 8:05pm On Feb 15, 2018
Annibel:
so the pic of the Lil boy... it looks as if he just did it and the Lil boy is crying back home...
but a pic of the prophet doing it would have been better....
some pastors self.

Are you okay?
Re: Prophet Chinonso Udemezue Arrested For Raping A Boy In Asaba (Gay Sex) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
Beedude:
Church Members Begging For Settlement. Sometimes Am Ashamed To Be Called A Christian. That U Are A Christian Doesnt Make U Foolish, Gullible Or Stupid. I Pray We Receive Sense In This Country
touch not the Anointed. Remember? grin they brought it on themselves for worshipping crooked so called pastors!
Re: Prophet Chinonso Udemezue Arrested For Raping A Boy In Asaba (Gay Sex) by Essential(m): 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
CastedDude:
A prophet has been arrested by police for allegedly defiling a 10-year-old boy in Asaba, Delta state capital. The suspect identified as Dr. Prophet Chinonso Udemezue, a senior pastor with 'The Chosen One To Rule Ministry' prophesied that the little boy, Oluchukwu will be kidnapped.

Out of fear, the boy's guardian hurriedly took Oluchukwu to the Prophet's house for prayers and safe keeping.

"It was the first time he's doing it to me. At night he gave me his phone and played a film of people unclad. He removed my clothes and rubbed something like oil and inserted his joystick into my anus, " little Oluchukwu reportedly said.

According to reports, the boy's aunt wants to collect money to settle the case but has been sternly warned against that. .

The case is set to be handed over to office of Public Defender Ministry of Justice in Asaba, according to reports.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/prophet-arrested-for-defiling-10-year-old-boy-in-asaba-delta-state.html
Igb0 AGAIN, ALWAYS 0N FP 4 BAD NEWS.
Re: Prophet Chinonso Udemezue Arrested For Raping A Boy In Asaba (Gay Sex) by delivryboy: 8:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
Nigerian churches are all about deceit, lies, extorting members, sex, rape and now homosexuality.
Re: Prophet Chinonso Udemezue Arrested For Raping A Boy In Asaba (Gay Sex) by Beedude(m): 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2018
gypsey:
touch not the Anointed. Remember? grin they brought it on themselves for worshipping crooked so called pastors!
But Numerous Anointed MOG (Stephen, John The Baptist, Peter E.T.C ) Were Kill In The Bible Even Wen They Did No Evil Not To Talk Of Those That Are Perpetrating Evil Here In Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Prophet Chinonso Udemezue Arrested For Raping A Boy In Asaba (Gay Sex) by Stanleyafam(m): 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2018
Fake prophets always seeking for fake power through stupid means
Re: Prophet Chinonso Udemezue Arrested For Raping A Boy In Asaba (Gay Sex) by semyman: 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
If you are wise, when you hear pas just take off if the ending is not tor then retrace your steps. They all escaped from 419 business into this religion fraudulent activities when Abacha made life unbearable for them. Now new Comers' are all having a field day is the government is too naive to regulate religion.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Chinonso Udemezue Arrested For Raping A Boy In Asaba (Gay Sex) by AuroraB(f): 8:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
May thunder from hell strike those pleading the issue settled out of court!!!!!!!
They want to unleash a presumed serial molester to the public! He wouldn't stop at this if he's not lawfully dealt with! What's wrong with people? Isn't this stupidity
Idiots angry
Re: Prophet Chinonso Udemezue Arrested For Raping A Boy In Asaba (Gay Sex) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 15, 2018
Beedude:

But Numerous Anointed MOG (Stephen, John The Baptist, Peter E.T.C ) Were Kill In The Bible Even Wen They Did No Evil Not To Talk Of Those That Are Perpetrating Evil Here In Nigeria
Well... Nigerians have become so Religion obssessed, Afraid and paranoid they have can not use their common sense!

Why would any parent believe that their child will be more save in the house of a peadophilic so called pastor than in their own house.
Re: Prophet Chinonso Udemezue Arrested For Raping A Boy In Asaba (Gay Sex) by Dabah22(m): 8:24pm On Feb 15, 2018
God have mercy
Re: Prophet Chinonso Udemezue Arrested For Raping A Boy In Asaba (Gay Sex) by Tunks2017(m): 8:26pm On Feb 15, 2018
Fake pastors & sodomy angry

Re: Prophet Chinonso Udemezue Arrested For Raping A Boy In Asaba (Gay Sex) by amychoice(f): 8:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
my Bishop said it on the first that all this fake pastors if you don't take your time and repent God will disgrace them still counting
Re: Prophet Chinonso Udemezue Arrested For Raping A Boy In Asaba (Gay Sex) by chisani(m): 8:29pm On Feb 15, 2018
Still thinking of what to say..............

So pathetic story
Re: Prophet Chinonso Udemezue Arrested For Raping A Boy In Asaba (Gay Sex) by kenenzo: 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2018
Behold in the days to come, many false prophets shall arise in my name.. It is written.beware..
Re: Prophet Chinonso Udemezue Arrested For Raping A Boy In Asaba (Gay Sex) by anataala: 8:37pm On Feb 15, 2018
Pastors and afonja no get part two, he is delivering her
Re: Prophet Chinonso Udemezue Arrested For Raping A Boy In Asaba (Gay Sex) by chukwunedu77: 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2018
Dem no go ever hear, all this pple that are bent of following pastors up and down, una no go ever learn! See title sef, Snr, Dr. Prophet, Pastor etc na wa ooo
Re: Prophet Chinonso Udemezue Arrested For Raping A Boy In Asaba (Gay Sex) by Feragon77: 8:41pm On Feb 15, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
Beware of these kind of churches
are the evildeeds of the church written on the church?
Re: Prophet Chinonso Udemezue Arrested For Raping A Boy In Asaba (Gay Sex) by lichocho(m): 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
i kw dat church o
CastedDude:

Re: Prophet Chinonso Udemezue Arrested For Raping A Boy In Asaba (Gay Sex) by talk2percy(m): 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2018
Guy man pastor, he stylishly brought the small boy to his bed with his false prophesy and the gullible guardian fell for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest ‘Vicious And Notorious Kidnapper’ In Ogun State (Photo) / Police Officer Smashes Woman's Phone In Lagos (Photos) / Man Lying Lifeless By The Roadside In Yenagoa After Being Killed. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.