Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,595 members, 7,840,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Prophet Chinonso Udemezue Arrested For Raping A Boy In Asaba (Gay Sex) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prophet Chinonso Udemezue Arrested For Raping A Boy In Asaba (Gay Sex) (27487 Views)

3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo / Man Arrested For ‘rupturing’ Ogun Prince’s Anus During Gay Sex (Pic) / EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Prophet Chinonso Udemezue Arrested For Raping A Boy In Asaba (Gay Sex) by Essential(m): 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
CastedDude:
A prophet has been arrested by police for allegedly defiling a 10-year-old boy in Asaba, Delta state capital. The suspect identified as Dr. Prophet Chinonso Udemezue, a senior pastor with 'The Chosen One To Rule Ministry' prophesied that the little boy, Oluchukwu will be kidnapped.

Out of fear, the boy's guardian hurriedly took Oluchukwu to the Prophet's house for prayers and safe keeping.

"It was the first time he's doing it to me. At night he gave me his phone and played a film of people unclad. He removed my clothes and rubbed something like oil and inserted his joystick into my anus, " little Oluchukwu reportedly said.

The prophet, church members are begging for settlement.

According to reports, the boy's aunt wants to collect money to settle the case but has been sternly warned against that. .

The case is set to be handed over to office of Public Defender Ministry of Justice in Asaba, according to reports.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/prophet-arrested-for-defiling-10-year-old-boy-in-asaba-delta-state.html

THIS PROVE THAT THE IGBOS RAPE MORE THAN THE YORUBAS. IGBO MAN CAN RAPE ANYBODY 4MONEY. INCLUDING HIS OWN MOTHER AND OTHER MEMBERS OF HIS FAMILY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest, Torture Pregnant Wife, Husband After Court Wedding / Man Lying Lifeless By The Roadside In Yenagoa After Being Killed. Graphic Photos / Police Clamp Down On #endsars Protesters In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.