Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) (45810 Views)

Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren / Uche Secondus Visits Babangida With PDP NWC Ahead Of 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by hardywaltz(m): 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2018
Thieves
Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by sochima1989(m): 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
so watin make we do?
see all those nzuzu youths on tuwita that should be in #BBN house with their nzuzu mates...
Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by oganology33(m): 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
PDP & APC shld just park well first. make we see weda Buhari go resign b4 next year with the tsunami dat is deleting expired leaders in Our Very Own Mama Africa.
Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by jumobi1(m): 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
I see more than ten People.
Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 8:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
12submarine:

Is that why he neglected his home town?

Each area has it topography
And based on priority
He felt he should do more for others
Remember he is from the minority
He was boxed into a corner
And force to favour the north more
Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by 12submarine(m): 8:01pm On Feb 15, 2018
tiredoflife:

Each area has it topography
And based on priority
He felt he should do more for others
Remember he is from the minority
He was boxed into a corner
And force to favour the north more
He didn't favour his town, why did they vote him then? I am from same zone as him, but he is a goat.

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by Abeyjide: 8:02pm On Feb 15, 2018
toluxa1:
We don't want PDP, we don't want APC biko. They are both the same party just different departments.

We need fresh something come 2019.

https://www.nairaland.com/4349644/like-new-iphone-6s-64gb

na you talk sense pass.
Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by Puzzypleazer: 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
Nigerians will speak English till they speak nonsense jargon. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 15, 2018
docadams:
I pity GEJ a lot. The lack of a motorable road has confined him to a sedentary life in Otuoke. The only time he was able to sneak out Warri, his driver almost caused his main vehicle engine to knock because of his lack of knowledge of the electronics. Now he can travel out of Otuoke with speed.
Sneak out warri?
Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 15, 2018
Good move! We are looking unto where the help of Nigerians will come from.
Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by yesloaded: 8:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
God bless my President grin
Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by topsy1971: 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2018
Practically Dead Party(PDP)! Buhari till 2023
Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by Awoo88: 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2018
You see what Buhari with his frozen brain running a clannish government has done?? Jonathan is looking like a very capable person.
Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by Vince77(m): 8:21pm On Feb 15, 2018
Adagba1:
If they say Buhari is a mistake let them give their ticket to Jonathan again for a rematch with Buhari lets see whether Nigerians have realize their mistake.

True talk
Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by Montaque(m): 8:21pm On Feb 15, 2018
12submarine:

Is that why he neglected his home town?

Nawao
Is it your hometown?
Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by markfem2: 8:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

GEJ is still far better than the cursed moronic illiterate dullard called Buhari.

GEJ is still holding the ace even after leaving as president.

Once the cursed demonic gowro chewing illiterate leaves aso rock, he will be so irrelevant in Nigeria, politics and even his own family.
True.
Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by salegella: 8:26pm On Feb 15, 2018
Look at the bottles of ogogoro on the table to be gulped down by the burkutu drinking master of Africa.
Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by Bennycollins: 8:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
If PDP is dead why does your party still accuse them for any failings in governance? Fuel scarcity, herdsmen attack, high exchange, media outcry against the government are all sponsored by PDP according to your party. A dead party is more influential than a ruling party, what does it say about the ABC?
topsy1971:
Practically Dead Party(PDP)! Buhari till 2023
Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 8:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
uzohrome:
Gej my best, a technocrat

You mean the internationally certified “ineffectual buffoon”is a technocrat and your best? You have my sympathy
Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by tballeyy(m): 8:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
Gathering of losers
Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 8:37pm On Feb 15, 2018
Awoo88:
You see what Buhari with his frozen brain running a clannish government has done?? Jonathan is looking like a very capable person.

Lol. Both are failures but Buhari's own is raised to power 10.
Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by 12submarine(m): 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
Montaque:

Nawao
Is it your hometown?
Of course is not my home town. But I expect that since you wanted to quote me, you should have used your brain. Now, read the comment I responded to, then borrow brain from somewhere and get back to me.
Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

GEJ is still far better than the cursed moronic illiterate dullard called Buhari.

Once the cursed demonic gowro chewing illiterate leaves aso rock, he will be so irrelevant in Nigeria, politics and even his own family.

I can see that you have tribal issues there. The insults are your trademark. So I don’t blame you.

Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by Awoo88: 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Lol. Both are failures but Buhari's own is raised to power 10.
Jonathan's failure is child's play compare to Buhari's own. I don't think it will be impossible for anyone to be as dull and unaware as Buhari
Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2018
salegella:
Look at the bottles of ogogoro on the table to be gulped down by the burkutu drinking master of Africa.

Am sure you expected them to carry Quran and bombs like Buhari the terrorist
Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by Muideenkolawole: 8:41pm On Feb 15, 2018
Buhari remain Nigeria president till 2023 obj, IBB and others are aware!
Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
Recycling old leaders has not yield any fruitful result in Nigeria.

Nigerians keep making the same mistakes and expect bountiful result.

Wetin concern me sef?

/
Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by gawu1: 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Since your hero still hold ace why not you present him again to face the gowro chewing illiterate in the 2019 election.
Like it or not, your ineffectual buffoon hero has been permanently confined to his Otouke village. Only his stealing is not corruption friends from Bring Back Our Corruption Party can visit him. Thank God, Buhari has made the village accessible now.
Buhari has done great; never shall nigeria have such a dunce as president again.
Meanwhile, what happened to your faith that Buhari would die before 2019 you so much put hope for? To think that Buhari will leave Aso rock any time less 2023 is to mistaken him with jonadunce. Haters should wail till eternity and cry ocean; I suggest you can even hold onto the newly formed team combination of IBB, obj, Atikuchukwu, GEJ and invite trump to mentor them. No shaken!
Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2018
gawu1:

Since your hero still hold ace why not you present him again to face the gowro chewing illiterate in the 2019 election.
Like it or not, your ineffectual buffoon hero has been permanently confined to his Otouke village. Only his stealing is not corruption friends from Bring Back Our Corruption Party can visit him. Thank God, Buhari has made the village accessible now.
Buhari has done great; never shall nigeria have such a dunce as president again.
Meanwhile, what happened to your faith that Buhari would die before 2019 you so much put hope for? To think that Buhari will leave Aso rock any time less 2023 is to mistaken him with jonadunce. Haters should wail till eternity and cry ocean; I suggest you can even hold onto the newly formed team combination of IBB, obj, Atikuchukwu, GEJ and invite trump to mentor them. No shaken!

Buhari is a man whom his own wife and children has disowned.

Buhari is cursed and will leave in 2019 even if you and all your underaged almajiri children come out to vote for him.

Nothing will stop that illiterate gowro chewing bastard from leaving in 2019.

If you like, go and rent all the underaged almajiri children from Chad, Mali, Senegal and Niger republic, he will still be booted out and confined to daura with his cows.

GEJ is still pulling the aces in his party but once Buhari is booted out, he won't even be able to pull the ace in his own family. He will be cursed and irrelevant in Nigeria.

Leave with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
Chai, the drunken master no fit lack ogogoro for house, wetin be those concoctions in the small funny bottles on that tray? Drunkard na drunkard for life! The drunken party are about to dance the drunken dance grin klint da drunk, come see your people oo!
Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 9:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
uzohrome:
Gej my best, a technocrat

I'm sure you meant "technothief"!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos / How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan / 11 Selfish Northern Governors Sold Northern Interest To Become VP - Arewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.