Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo (75377 Views)

Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend / Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend / Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by Luukasz(m): 11:12pm On Feb 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Straight into the deep part of sambisa forest
You wanna join me?.. we gon make a sweet couple thats if youre pretty to behold. C'mon my love ride with me!
Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by hedonistical: 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
She's not worth it. Girls and their zero value. Just to come and chop and enjoy the money, glitz and glamour.
Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by lekkan(m): 11:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
Luukasz:
Abeg who get bet9ja 20 odd I wan put money?

My brother life is short... No matter the amount you want to stake keep it to yourself, use it to buy peace of mind and enjoy yourself... If you sha want to play by force (maybe Alabi spell has catch you) lemme drop the account number of the SOS in my area so you can help them
Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by Afolabi196: 11:30pm On Feb 15, 2018
Abeg no vex who get buari number
Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by castrol180(m): 11:34pm On Feb 15, 2018
No be this girl he dey hide sometimes ago and bought Gucci materials for?
Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by Organs(m): 11:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
If na successful ibo man dey follow yoruba girl now, we nogo hear word na hate, trash talk go full this thread.

1 Like

Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by Kingpee2(m): 11:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
See her fake bag and yet she's dating OBO,I swear babe chioma or what your name is called ,you're being used by a man whose music will get him attention of so many ladies .....
Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by ireneony(f): 11:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
MhizAJ:
Does Davido have a covenant with ugly old girls
lol.. grin grin
Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by anibirelawal(m): 11:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
MhizAJ:

Davido is not a selective type...he loves whom he felt to love, irrespective of tribe or color.
Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by nothernstar: 11:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
MhizAJ:
could this be envy? Just asking.
Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by letusbepieces: 11:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
Luukasz:
You wanna join me?.. we gon make a sweet couple thats if youre pretty to behold. C'mon my love ride with me!

COME, MAKE U NO TRY AM oOOO...

No follow us play dat kind play again.

Person wey no get money no dey chop ofe-owerri...

We go take u chu aja

Dat is, e jiri gi chu aja

Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by Ekennedy: 11:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
MhizAJ:

Badt belle
Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by 4soft(m): 11:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
Nicx
Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by nototribalist: 12:05am On Feb 16, 2018
MhizAJ:

**To all those quoting me,i didn't post this comment for likes and if there's anyone to envy then it's definitely not Davido and Chioma

Even Davido knows that without money he's nothing and babes wouldn't even look at him twice the reason he keeps settling for less even with the "30 Billion"

I pray he marries this one...Father of all nations undecided
in your next coming to hell you won't be as beautiful as Chioma
Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by letusbepieces: 12:07am On Feb 16, 2018
nototribalist:

Nna, u no see as dem two come resemble twins.

In factkiti, this is my favorite couple of 2018. cool

Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 16, 2018
tosyne2much:
David has poor taste in women and I don't know why

Anyway, na him own wahala be that

You called somebody's daughter "poor taste"!, despite the 9 months spent in production sad

Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by nonut: 12:18am On Feb 16, 2018
MhizAJ:

**To all those quoting me,i didn't post this comment for likes and if there's anyone to envy then it's definitely not Davido and Chioma

Even Davido knows that without money he's nothing and babes wouldn't even look at him twice the reason he keeps settling for less even with the "30 Billion"

You just wrote the bitter truth. I thought it was just me.
He likes going out with ugly old mamas and he uses them in his videos too.
Aye and IF videos vixens are good examples.
Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by greggng: 12:19am On Feb 16, 2018
Manage this 9odds]

1 Like

Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by babasolution: 12:26am On Feb 16, 2018
MossLuv:
money good o! if not for money girls for the say ' I can't date a guy that have child/children. women with hypocrisy is very alarming.

recently one cancelled a wedding after she found out he already have a baby. ask her, if it were Davido will she do the same?

dats women for you,women are very easy to handle but guys they Bleep up they wahala demselves cos of woman like dat stupid tobi on bbnaija
Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by tosyne2much(m): 12:41am On Feb 16, 2018
GloryIsaac:

You called somebody's daughter "poor taste"!, despite the 9 months spent in production sad
Don't mind me jawe cheesy
Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by tiger28: 1:05am On Feb 16, 2018
MhizAJ:

settling for lessbecause YOU think she is ugly?this is the reasons many relationships fail because you decide to concentrate on the outside but not the inner virtues....so sad! And talking about beauty, lets see your mother's pic.
Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by fifty5(m): 1:16am On Feb 16, 2018
MhizAJ:

as if you are anything near the adjective beautiful bia enyi be very careful.

1 Like

Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by marshalldgreat(m): 1:41am On Feb 16, 2018
nototribalist:
grin Guy you wicked o
Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by hypergig(m): 1:49am On Feb 16, 2018
Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by Gossiplover: 2:03am On Feb 16, 2018
Good for them
Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by Nobody: 3:24am On Feb 16, 2018
Joshmodest:

I tot I was the only one observing..his two baby mamas are equally ugly...even me wey I no get reach 30 k for ma account, my girl fine pass Davido own.... grin

Then i pity your babe...

Argue
With
Your
Ancestors
Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by Kiddyel: 3:40am On Feb 16, 2018
Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by talk2percy(m): 4:46am On Feb 16, 2018
Is she gon be the last?? Baby mama??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidi Mokeme's Sister And Cousin Are Dead (Photos) / Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply / Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.