Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

PHOTO: Bukola Saraki Pays Chief Of Army Staff,buratai, A Condolence Visit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Bukola Saraki Pays Chief Of Army Staff,buratai, A Condolence Visit (956 Views)

Senator Saraki Pays Kwara LG Workers N16.9m Salary Arrears / President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) / Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Bukola Saraki Pays Chief Of Army Staff,buratai, A Condolence Visit by Newshelm: 10:15pm On Feb 15, 2018
The senate President Bukola Saraki today visited the home of Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Tukur Yusuf Buratai, to condole with him on the passing of his father, late Mallam Yusuf Buratai.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/photo-bukola-saraki-pays-chief-of-army.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTO: Bukola Saraki Pays Chief Of Army Staff,buratai, A Condolence Visit by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 16, 2018
Re: PHOTO: Bukola Saraki Pays Chief Of Army Staff,buratai, A Condolence Visit by hypertension(m): 3:23am On Feb 16, 2018
I dont know why Saraki is not interested in runnng for the presidency.

If he does, he has a good chance of winning.

We will be better of with him than the dullARd that lives in the villa now.

We need sharp young men with innovation. Pursuing curruption is not our problem now.

Who this corruption fight help self In fact it worsened the economy.

In the past, people were stealling and spending money freely. Now, people are stealing and still not spending.

watin i dey talk sef
Re: PHOTO: Bukola Saraki Pays Chief Of Army Staff,buratai, A Condolence Visit by dokiOloye(m): 6:33am On Feb 16, 2018
hypertension:

We need sharp young men with innovation. Pursuing curruption is not our problem now.

In the past, people were stealling and spending money freely. Now, people are stealing and still not spending.

watin i dey talk sef

Exactly my thoughts.
At least, Saraki has a working brain in his cranium,which can't be said of d illiterate herdsman from Daura.
Re: PHOTO: Bukola Saraki Pays Chief Of Army Staff,buratai, A Condolence Visit by Lipscomb(m): 7:41am On Feb 16, 2018
shocked I hate this generation someone who milk his state dry you call him to be president just because your hatred for buhari.
hypertension:

watin i dey talk sef

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: 6mo. After Nigerian Military Invasion, Strange Occurrences Hit IPOB Lead / Only Magnus Abe Can Win Rivers For APC- Senator Wilson Ake / Take Back Nigeria Movement Calls For Active Volunteers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.