Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,664 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Happy Earth Day - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Earth Day (746 Views)

Earth Day 2011: Celebrate! / "If I Were the Richest Person on Earth ..." / What is the most beautiful thing on earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Earth Day by omega25red(m): 1:57pm On Apr 22, 2010
HAPPY EARTH DAY
you should do something nice for this planet of ours today like recycling picking up trash and not polluting our waters

HAPPY EARTH DAY HAPPY EARTH DAY HAPPY EARTH DAY HAPPY EARTH DAY HAPPY EARTH DAY HAPPY EARTH DAY  grin
Re: Happy Earth Day by dominique(f): 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2010
why does it have to be today only other days we should pollute the environment abi?
Re: Happy Earth Day by omega25red(m): 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2010
dominique:

why does it have to be today only other days we should pollute the environment abi?

why are you asking such a stupid question if you want destroy the enviroment all you want all i know is today is eart day which was set aside as a day to bring the issues of the enviroment to the world that way if you are aware of it you will be interested in doing something about it.
Re: Happy Earth Day by dominique(f): 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2010
omega25red:

why are you asking such a silly question if you want destroy the enviroment all you want all i know is today is eart day which was set aside as a day to bring the issues of the enviroment to the world that way if you are aware of it you will be interested in doing something about it.

and why are you hyperventilating because i asked a sarcastic question. i don't believe in singling out day for one particular purpose as if i'm not supposed to care about the other days. that's why i NEVER celebrate valentine's day, wait till first of April before i play a practical joke or go for HIV screening on 1st of December.
your post suggested that we should use TODAY to take care of our planet. did you mention anything or are we supposed to fold our hands and wait till another 22nd of April and do something about it?

lemme insert quote before you modify the thing sef tongue
omega25red:

HAPPY EARTH DAY
you should do something nice for this planet of ours today like recycling picking up trash and not polluting our waters

HAPPY EARTH DAY HAPPY EARTH DAY HAPPY EARTH DAY HAPPY EARTH DAY HAPPY EARTH DAY HAPPY EARTH DAY  grin

Re: Happy Earth Day by OEBA: 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2012
go to www.oebaltd.com they can help u with ur recycling solutions

(1) (Reply)

Ecobank And Its Misleading Published Finacial Report For Year 2010 / Serious Litigation Lawyer Needed To Help Sue Mtn / Dangote To Enter Battle For Arsenal. . . ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.