Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

There Is Corruption In Buhari’s Govt Not Like The Looting Under Jonathan-amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Corruption In Buhari’s Govt Not Like The Looting Under Jonathan-amaechi (1840 Views)

Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency / Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) / Jonathan: "Amaechi Have Problem With Patience My Wife Not Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Corruption In Buhari’s Govt Not Like The Looting Under Jonathan-amaechi by Bravo123: 1:48am On Feb 16, 2018
Nigeria’s minister of transport and former governor of oil-rich Rivers State on Thursday admitted that there is corruption in President Buhari’s government but, however, said that the level pales into insignificant when compared with the looting that took place during the time of former President Goodluck Jonathan...

Read more...https://alabingo.com/2018/02/corruption-buharis-govt-not-like-looting-jonathan-amaechi/

1 Like

Re: There Is Corruption In Buhari’s Govt Not Like The Looting Under Jonathan-amaechi by Annie939(f): 2:10am On Feb 16, 2018
this man will soon commit political suicide

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Corruption In Buhari’s Govt Not Like The Looting Under Jonathan-amaechi by Mariangeles(f): 2:20am On Feb 16, 2018
If given the chance to bring back Jonathan even with these difficult situations, I still wouldn't want him back...he's not man enough to handle the affairs of the country
I will never forgive him for letting women ruin the chance of a lifetime of making Nigeria a great nation.
It doesn't mean I want Buhari either...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Corruption In Buhari’s Govt Not Like The Looting Under Jonathan-amaechi by shallysgirl: 2:26am On Feb 16, 2018
Mariangeles:
If given the chance to bring back Jonathan even with these difficult situations, I still wouldn't want him back...he's not man enough to handle the affairs of the country
I will never forgive him for letting women ruin the chance of a lifetime of making Nigeria a great nation.
and Buhari is man enough? Epele Mr headslammer.

6 Likes

Re: There Is Corruption In Buhari’s Govt Not Like The Looting Under Jonathan-amaechi by Sultannayef: 2:29am On Feb 16, 2018
Mariangeles:

Morons everywhere. Shaking my head...

7 Likes

Re: There Is Corruption In Buhari’s Govt Not Like The Looting Under Jonathan-amaechi by Mariangeles(f): 2:37am On Feb 16, 2018
shallysgirl:
and Buhari is man enough? Epele Mr headslammer.
are Buhari and Jonathan the only options we have in a populous country like Nigeria...? because I said I don't want Jonathan back does not mean I prefer Buhari...We deserve someone better with good ideas that knows what he's doing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Corruption In Buhari’s Govt Not Like The Looting Under Jonathan-amaechi by Mariangeles(f): 2:40am On Feb 16, 2018
[s]
Sultannayef:

Morons everywhere.[/s] Shaking my head...
You should be ashamed of yourself.
if you're going to quote me next time, at least act civilized...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Corruption In Buhari’s Govt Not Like The Looting Under Jonathan-amaechi by emmykey0128(m): 6:14am On Feb 16, 2018
Jonathan said stealing is not corruption, now amechi said corruption is different from looting, we never sabi anything for this country, this are so greedy and self centered

1 Like

Re: There Is Corruption In Buhari’s Govt Not Like The Looting Under Jonathan-amaechi by anibirelawal(m): 6:33am On Feb 16, 2018
There is corruption everywhere all around the world. no matter how you try to fight it, it will always backfire.

There are too much corrupt individuals under PMB.
BABA is trying to kill corruption, but the people under him will never allow that directly or indirectly.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Corruption In Buhari’s Govt Not Like The Looting Under Jonathan-amaechi by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:16am On Feb 16, 2018
what is the difference between looting and corruption? someone said stealing is not corruption but alot happen in this country and we all walk away free....we are all preaching sainthood now in this govt, the truth of looting and corruption will come out more if APC lose in 2019..time will tell
Re: There Is Corruption In Buhari’s Govt Not Like The Looting Under Jonathan-amaechi by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 16, 2018
Bravo123:
Nigeria’s minister of transport and former governor of oil-rich Rivers State on Thursday admitted that there is corruption in President Buhari’s government but, however, said that the level pales into insignificant when compared with the looting that took place during the time of former President Goodluck Jonathan...

Read more...https://alabingo.com/2018/02/corruption-buharis-govt-not-like-looting-jonathan-amaechi/
OK..
Genocide is not corruption according to APC.

cc lzaa sarrki sekxyqueen alariiwo
Re: There Is Corruption In Buhari’s Govt Not Like The Looting Under Jonathan-amaechi by Tecno66: 7:55am On Feb 16, 2018
Mariangeles:
[s]You should be ashamed of yourself.
if you're going to quote me next time, at least act civilized...
The society don reset many people brain. Any little thing, they unleash their bitterness on you, using insulting words. The insult you receive on this forum tells you every where is charged and boys are no longer smiling.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Corruption In Buhari’s Govt Not Like The Looting Under Jonathan-amaechi by UncleJudax(m): 8:03am On Feb 16, 2018
In other words, corruption is Not Looting?

These shitholeans No fit repent...walahi
Re: There Is Corruption In Buhari’s Govt Not Like The Looting Under Jonathan-amaechi by Omeokachie: 8:16am On Feb 16, 2018
Your corruption is bigger than my corruption...

What a government!!!
Re: There Is Corruption In Buhari’s Govt Not Like The Looting Under Jonathan-amaechi by LZAA: 11:08am On Feb 16, 2018
imhotep:
OK.. Genocide is not corruption according to APC.
cc lzaa sarrki sekxyqueen alariiwo
dem dy use style dodge bubudinho dull moves grin nobody likes a liability
Re: There Is Corruption In Buhari’s Govt Not Like The Looting Under Jonathan-amaechi by johndanny(m): 11:16am On Feb 16, 2018
Mariangeles:
are Buhari and Jonathan the only options we have in a populous country like Nigeria...? because I said I don't want Jonathan back does not mean I prefer Buhari...We deserve someone better with good ideas that knows what he's doing.
Well said

Re: There Is Corruption In Buhari’s Govt Not Like The Looting Under Jonathan-amaechi by eagleeye2: 11:22am On Feb 16, 2018
Just shut it.
Re: There Is Corruption In Buhari’s Govt Not Like The Looting Under Jonathan-amaechi by cyril10(m): 11:37am On Feb 16, 2018
This man should at least fear God, he knows to deceive Nigerians is very easy.
Re: There Is Corruption In Buhari’s Govt Not Like The Looting Under Jonathan-amaechi by deji68: 1:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
grin grin grin grin ok ooo, corruption is not looting
Re: There Is Corruption In Buhari’s Govt Not Like The Looting Under Jonathan-amaechi by otokx(m): 1:24pm On Feb 16, 2018
Sometimes it is good to keep quiet.
Re: There Is Corruption In Buhari’s Govt Not Like The Looting Under Jonathan-amaechi by coolscott(m): 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2018
Mariangeles:
It doesn't mean I want Buhari either...

No one is asking for Jonathan back, but I see that you (and everyone that makes statements like this) are only face-saving from the thick of the embarrassment they are not happy to find themselves in - the magnitude of the error they invested themselves in by voting in the current president and the public passion with which they did it.
Re: There Is Corruption In Buhari’s Govt Not Like The Looting Under Jonathan-amaechi by coolscott(m): 1:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
johndanny:

Well said

Ibrahim Shekarau, instead.
Through out his tenure as governor of Kano state, there was no riot in the notorious Kano.
I saw him first in the 2011 presidential debates in which GEJ did not appear but PMB, El-Rufai and some other person participated.
He floored all of them.
Everybody there looked inept (because he was there).

I remember that Buhari looked (and sounded) particularly inept in comparison. At that time, I felt it was to a great extent because Ibrahim Shekarau heavily outclassed everyone.

Anyway, the guy is good.
Re: There Is Corruption In Buhari’s Govt Not Like The Looting Under Jonathan-amaechi by Mariangeles(f): 7:34pm On Feb 16, 2018
coolscott:

No one is asking for Jonathan back, but I see that you (and everyone that makes statements like this) are only face-saving from the thick of the embarrassment they are not happy to find themselves in - the magnitude of the error they invested themselves in by voting in the current president and the public passion with which they did it.
and who made you judge...?
Re: There Is Corruption In Buhari’s Govt Not Like The Looting Under Jonathan-amaechi by MisterSols(m): 12:43am On Feb 17, 2018
Who's still flogging a dead horse? Or in this case a dead cow

Re: There Is Corruption In Buhari’s Govt Not Like The Looting Under Jonathan-amaechi by coolscott(m): 1:42am On Feb 17, 2018
Mariangeles:
and who made you judge...?
And why do you feel judged? smiley

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Should Be Ashamed For Slandering Our Name – Luther King Speaks / Theresa May Rocks Locally Made 'Akwete Cloth' From Abia State During Her Visit / 2019: Atiku Speaks On His ”online Grant Scheme”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.