Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,307 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Cost Of Foundation For This Building Plan,3 Bedroom Bongalow In Ogun State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Foundation For This Building Plan,3 Bedroom Bongalow In Ogun State (1344 Views)

SOLD OUT ❌ SOLD OUT ❌ 2 Bedroom Bongalow And Room And Parlor Property For Sale / This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos / 2 Units Of 2 Bedroom Bongalow Built On Full Plot Of Land At Gbagada For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Foundation For This Building Plan,3 Bedroom Bongalow In Ogun State by Momentum07: 4:11am On Feb 16, 2018
Hello house, this my first time of handling a project like this and will really like to tap from your wealth of experience in building. I need a quotation for foundation for 3 bedroom bongalow, the size of the land is 30x120ft I will also appreciate if all the materials and quantity need can also be listed as well.

Re: Cost Of Foundation For This Building Plan,3 Bedroom Bongalow In Ogun State by Rubbiish(m): 7:27am On Feb 16, 2018
Momentum07:
Hello house, this my first time of handling a project like this and will really like to tap from your wealth of experience in building. I need a quotation for foundation for 3 bedroom bongalow, the size of the land is 30x120ft I will also appreciate if all the materials and quantity need can also be listed as well.
This your dining though...lol
Is it your personal build or u are executing it for someone?
Re: Cost Of Foundation For This Building Plan,3 Bedroom Bongalow In Ogun State by Momentum07: 11:25am On Feb 16, 2018
it my personal house, I intend to stay there with my family
Re: Cost Of Foundation For This Building Plan,3 Bedroom Bongalow In Ogun State by Rubbiish(m): 11:47am On Feb 16, 2018
Momentum07:
it my personal house, I intend to stay there with my family
Okay sir
Why not have a square like shape so ur dining can accommodate a set of table & chairs.
This angular type look too small to me.
I will advise u contact d architect who designed the building for estimate, he should be familiar with cost of materials & labour within ur area.

Re: Cost Of Foundation For This Building Plan,3 Bedroom Bongalow In Ogun State by Momentum07: 11:55am On Feb 16, 2018
Okay Sir, thanks a million, the architect is currently out of town and I intend to start work very soon. That is why am just looking for tough estimate
Re: Cost Of Foundation For This Building Plan,3 Bedroom Bongalow In Ogun State by Momentum07: 11:58am On Feb 16, 2018
As for the dinning am going to change it, just as you have recommended. Thanks for the tip
Re: Cost Of Foundation For This Building Plan,3 Bedroom Bongalow In Ogun State by Bimpsyyyyy: 12:13pm On Feb 16, 2018
I am a Qs, I can help you with that send the detailed drawing to my mail Adebimpeakinrinrinola@gmail.com or on whatsapp 07051805606 then we will communicate
Re: Cost Of Foundation For This Building Plan,3 Bedroom Bongalow In Ogun State by Momentum07: 1:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
Okay. Thanks
Re: Cost Of Foundation For This Building Plan,3 Bedroom Bongalow In Ogun State by adebaxton(m): 10:52am On Feb 21, 2018
Momentum07:

message me for an estimate on 08058307787

(1) (Reply)

Newly Built Two Bedroom Apartment For 500k Yearly Rent. / Build Your Dream Home From Start To Finish. (starting From #1.8M) / 2 Bedroom Flat With 4 Roomself With RC For Sale In OFADA MOWE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.