Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Fried Chicken Recipe (northern Style) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Fried Chicken Recipe (northern Style) (1533 Views)

I Made Fried Chicken For The First Time Today / How To Prepare KFC Fried Chicken (yes You Can Do It All By Yourself) / KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fried Chicken Recipe (northern Style) by jovi: 2:31pm On Apr 22, 2010
There was this dish that i once ate in Abuja, my hausa friend bought it from a joint basically it ws chicken and it seemed fried but still had a little brownish sause on the body, it was the best tasting chicken i ever had, the saucy thingy was to die for, wonderfully spiced seemed it was made with a lot of shallots or garlic but cant even remember the name,
does anyone living in the north or anywhere have an idea what this dish is or may be called?, pleeease!
Re: Fried Chicken Recipe (northern Style) by wizb: 5:40pm On May 19, 2010
I guess its chicken suya. You can ask the suya Mallams
for the recipe.

(1) (Reply)

ButterCream Floral Cakes That Look Too Beautiful To Eat (photos) / SHOCKING: The Weird Animals You Find In The Meat Market Epe / Fluffy Pancake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.