Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Is This The Best Doberman On Earth? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Is This The Best Doberman On Earth? (3066 Views)

Wow! These are not the average Doberman Puppies you see in Nigeria, get yours n / Aggressive Combination...rottweiler + DOBERMAN / Top Adult male doberman for sale (purebreed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Best Doberman On Earth? by tranxo(m): 6:37am On Feb 16, 2018
I saw this pic somewhere and couldn't resist the urge to share. Enjoy the view guys. Lol.

6 Likes

Re: Is This The Best Doberman On Earth? by 14teenK: 7:17am On Feb 16, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Best Doberman On Earth? by aquadude15: 7:32am On Feb 16, 2018
tranxo:
I saw this pic somewhere and couldn't resist the urge to share. Enjoy the view guys. Lol.
Looks cute but seems edited
Re: Is This The Best Doberman On Earth? by noona(f): 8:31am On Mar 02, 2018
I'm a huge fan of Doberman..they are just too loyal,obedient and excellent guard dogs..I miss mine so much..

1 Like

Re: Is This The Best Doberman On Earth? by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 11:47am On Mar 02, 2018
tranxo:
This one resembles Don Corleone, the Godfather

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Best Doberman On Earth? by tranxo(m): 5:43am On Mar 03, 2018
PerfectlyPerfect:

This one resembles Don Corleone, the Godfather
Lol
Re: Is This The Best Doberman On Earth? by tranxo(m): 5:45am On Mar 03, 2018
noona:
I'm a huge fan of Doberman..they are just too loyal,obedient and excellent guard dogs..I miss mine so much..
What happened to it?
Re: Is This The Best Doberman On Earth? by noona(f): 7:19am On Mar 03, 2018
tranxo:

What happened to it?
Dad sold him to a friend who has a security company....
Re: Is This The Best Doberman On Earth? by tranxo(m): 5:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
noona:

Dad sold him to a friend who has a security company....
Eyaaa
Re: Is This The Best Doberman On Earth? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 06, 2018
tranxo:

YES SIR!!!
Now that's what I call an "alpha" male! No cowardice in him whatsoever.....yes sir!
That dog frightens me yet is regal, majestic and a perfect example of a "leader of the pack"...
He is owning that pic...and position....ridiculously beautiful I must say.
Wow....what a most beautiful pic of a Doberman......

1 Like

Re: Is This The Best Doberman On Earth? by tranxo(m): 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2018
Mobilia:

YES SIR!!!
Now that's what I call an "alpha" male! No cowardice in him whatsoever.....yes sir!
That dog frightens me yet is regal, majestic and a perfect example of a "leader of the pack"...
He is owning that pic...and position....ridiculously beautiful I must say.
Wow....what a most beautiful pic of a Doberman......
Lol

1 Like

Re: Is This The Best Doberman On Earth? by ayovang(m): 8:50pm On Apr 07, 2018
14teenK:
male doberman like this is available, although ears aren't cropped.. Call or whatsapp 08167704453

(1) (Reply)

6 Weeks Old Rottweiler Puppies Ready For New HOME / Local Nigerian Puppies For Sale / 8 Months Old American Eskimo Needs A New Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.