Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Local Nigerian Puppies For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Local Nigerian Puppies For Sale (3078 Views)

Local Nigerian Puppies For Sale / Local Nigerian Puppies For Sale / Local Nigerian Puppies For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Local Nigerian Puppies For Sale by Achovich720: 11:21am On Aug 25, 2021
I have got local Nigerian puppies for sale.

Genders: a male & a female

Asking price: 7k each

Contact no: 091 366 41945

Re: Local Nigerian Puppies For Sale by jaxman007(m): 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
7k for local dog grin... Lmao
Re: Local Nigerian Puppies For Sale by verminnel(f): 2:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
Re: Local Nigerian Puppies For Sale by Achovich720: 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2021
verminnel:

Please if you have puppies for 2500 please let me know I will buy....the post is not for people like you if you don't have money to buy puppy just keep quiet thank you.
Re: Local Nigerian Puppies For Sale by Bighenzzy(m): 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
Re: Local Nigerian Puppies For Sale by verminnel(f): 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
Achovich720:

Please if you have puppies for 2500 please let me know I will buy....the post is not for people like you if you don't have money to buy puppy just keep quiet thank you.
see this ode o can u even afford one of my pugs? U think say na ekuke people dey breed like u cheesy better go find Calabar people dash those things make Dem tell u thank you..no one is buying ur piece of shit for 7000..broke goat
Re: Local Nigerian Puppies For Sale by Haroldjunior: 11:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
verminnel:
see this ode o can u even afford one of my pugs? U think say na ekuke people dey breed like u cheesy better go find Calabar people dash those things make Dem tell u thank you..no one is buying ur piece of shit for 7000..broke goat
I hope you know that those puppies are innocent? This one you’re calling them “pieces of shit”... if you were meant to exchange words, it should have been referred to the OP, and not those poor puppies who have done absolutely NOTHING to you ma’am.

3 Likes

Re: Local Nigerian Puppies For Sale by Haroldjunior: 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
Deucalion007:
We really need to appreciate our local breeds I swear
These dogs are immune to parvo and many other diseases.Stop condemning them ,stop treating them like trash .These dogs are easy to train and can serve any purpose
I just tire for people.
Re: Local Nigerian Puppies For Sale by Wildlifecalling(m): 6:25am On Aug 29, 2021
verminnel:

You get pug naim you con de price local dog smh
Feeling big because you breed "luxurious breeds" lol. The problem with people like you, you didn't get what you want so you resort to insults. Looking at the most annoying part, The OP put a price and you want to reduce it by more than half because of what exactly? Or you feel that because they're local dogs they shouldn't be that expensive? Despite that it's 100 times cheaper than your beloved "pugs"
And calling the OP a broke goat is just... You that's talking because of pug, shouldn't you be capable of buying 10 of the "pieces of shit" at once? Calling someone broke when you can't even afford 7k dog lol.

5 Likes

Re: Local Nigerian Puppies For Sale by verminnel(f): 11:20am On Aug 29, 2021
You are a big fool..I don't waste time on nonentities like u ..next pls!
Wildlifecalling:

You get pug naim you con de price local dog smh
Feeling big because you breed "luxurious breeds" lol. The problem with people like you, you didn't get what you want so you resort to insults. Looking at the most annoying part, The OP put a price and you want to reduce it by more than half because of what exactly? Or you feel that because they're local dogs they shouldn't be that expensive? Despite that it's 100 times cheaper than your beloved "pugs"
And calling the OP a broke goat is just... You that's talking because of pug, shouldn't you be capable of buying 10 of the "pieces of shit" at once? Calling someone broke when you can't even afford 7k dog lol.
Re: Local Nigerian Puppies For Sale by RYEOFARMS(m): 2:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
Haroldjunior:

I hope you know that those puppies are innocent? This one you’re calling them “pieces of shit”... if you were meant to exchange words, it should have been referred to the OP, and not those poor puppies who have done absolutely NOTHING to you ma’am.
Exactly I took this up with someone sometimes last week, why would you call a beautiful creature “shit” just because it’s of lesser quality,it’s like calling poor people shit too because they’re aren’t as rich as you are, if you truly admire animals you shouldn’t refer them as “SHIT”

Fine,you have a dog that is more expensive/of more quality than his own, that doesn’t mean he can’t sell his puppies at any amount he wants to (you’re not the one feeding them,you don’t know how he spent on their medication) so let him sell at whatever amount he wants to (they’re his pups) as long as he’s not lying

1 Like

Re: Local Nigerian Puppies For Sale by willybaby(m): 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
RYEOFARMS:

Exactly I took this up with someone sometimes last week, why would you call a beautiful creature “shit” just because it’s of lesser quality,it’s like calling poor people shit too because they’re aren’t as rich as you are, if you truly admire animals you shouldn’t refer them as “SHIT”

Fine,you have a dog that is more expensive/of more quality than his own, that doesn’t mean he can’t sell his puppies at any amount he wants to (you’re not the one feeding them,you don’t know how he spent on their medication) so let him sell at whatever amount he wants to (they’re his pups) as long as he’s not lying
I agree with you except the part where you called our dogs low quality..

You guys all forget your GSD, PUP, Boarbel etc are all termed local dogs in they various areas of origin
Re: Local Nigerian Puppies For Sale by RYEOFARMS(m): 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2021
willybaby:
I agree with you except the part where you called our dogs low quality..

You guys all forget your GSD, PUP, Boarbel etc are all termed local dogs in they various areas of origin
Hmmm...I Ike your enthusiasm for the breed but the main problem is no one has set a breed standard for the local dogs (ekuke) perhaps if the breed is being regulated (in terms of coat type/color, temperament, size e.t.c) I personally think things will change for the breed if all ekuke breeders can come to a consensus and even start a club that protects the ekuke breed standard, take the breeding of the ekuke more serious and perhaps they might be given more respect by the public.

Infact do you know our so called local dogs are not even natives to Nigeria undecided they were brought down here by the colonial masters and they are believed to have originated from wild Dingoes.
Infact check up ‘North Carolina dog’ it’s a registered breed of dog also gotten from dingoes (they look the same as our local dogs but over there they’re being bred according to standards set for the breed,check em up on google and confirm what I just said)
Re: Local Nigerian Puppies For Sale by willybaby(m): 11:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
RYEOFARMS:

Hmmm...I Ike your enthusiasm for the breed but the main problem is no one has set a breed standard for the local dogs (ekuke) perhaps if the breed is being regulated (in terms of coat type/color, temperament, size e.t.c) I personally think things will change for the breed if all ekuke breeders can come to a consensus and even start a club that protects the ekuke breed standard, take the breeding of the ekuke more serious and perhaps they might be given more respect by the public.

Infact do you know our so called local dogs are not even natives to Nigeria undecided they were brought down here by the colonial masters and they are believed to have originated from wild Dingoes.
Infact check up ‘North Carolina dog’ it’s a registered breed of dog also gotten from dingoes (they look the same as our local dogs but over there they’re being bred according to standards set for the breed,check em up on google and confirm what I just said)
I looked up all what you said and I must say your spot on, I love the ekuke because it's one of the smartest breed have ever interacted with..

I pray your wishes and desires for our dear ekuke come true, cause Naija dog no d carry last

1 Like

Re: Local Nigerian Puppies For Sale by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 30, 2021
verminnel:

My friend will you shut the fu*k up. What's up with this breed discrimination? Go outside naija and you'll see the so called ekuke being treated and petted like gold by the whites. Why do you guys love to bad mouth everything you own?

1 Like

Re: Local Nigerian Puppies For Sale by Wildlifecalling(m): 6:41am On Sep 06, 2021
verminnel:
You are a big fool..I don't waste time on nonentities like u ..next pls!

Somebody's triggered lol grin
Must have hit a nerve XD
Re: Local Nigerian Puppies For Sale by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
verminnel:
This is the immaturity that's making me rethink ever coming to this forum again

(1) (Reply)

Can U Buy This Reptile For Food / Super Pet Sundays: What Does Your Dog Eat? / Super Cute Rottweiler Puppies Looking For New Homes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.