Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,211 members, 7,839,119 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Jamb Official Blames Boko Haram For Missing N613,000 Belonging To The Board.. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Official Blames Boko Haram For Missing N613,000 Belonging To The Board.. (16468 Views)

JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake / JAMB Official Blames Boko Haram For Missing Funds - Nigerians React / JAMB Official Blames Boko Haram For Missing Funds, Another Says Povert Stole N7m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamb Official Blames Boko Haram For Missing N613,000 Belonging To The Board.. by NairaMaster1(m): 11:04am On Feb 16, 2018
This time around it's BH.
Re: Jamb Official Blames Boko Haram For Missing N613,000 Belonging To The Board.. by Austinoiz(m): 11:07am On Feb 16, 2018
Don't be durprised when you hear another idiot blame GEJ and PDP over the disappearance of the funds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jamb Official Blames Boko Haram For Missing N613,000 Belonging To The Board.. by pafisayo(m): 11:07am On Feb 16, 2018
viceddy95:
Dis government is a big fraud. . .
missing things everywhere

Let us learn to address the facts.
Google jamb do some research and you will find out these practice have been in existence since 199***
In fact it’s a Norm!
Nigeria’s Government is a Fraud should be the right word not this Government is a fraud

1 Like

Re: Jamb Official Blames Boko Haram For Missing N613,000 Belonging To The Board.. by san316(m): 11:07am On Feb 16, 2018
Robisky001:
This country is a joke... This government is far more corrupt than previous government.

This fraud that happened went unabated under clueless GEJ. Buhari is cleaning the system now and you are busy typing off point. How much was jamb remitting under GEJ and how much are they remitting now? put your brain to work.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jamb Official Blames Boko Haram For Missing N613,000 Belonging To The Board.. by Mactruth(m): 11:08am On Feb 16, 2018
The Nigerian civil/public service reeks of corruption. The process, the structure, the system, are founded on corruption. We need more mentally and emotionally intelligent people like this Prof to revolutionize the entire system such that the opportunity to corruptly enrich oneself is eliminated.
Re: Jamb Official Blames Boko Haram For Missing N613,000 Belonging To The Board.. by Vince77(m): 11:08am On Feb 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It has never fully dawned on me why Boko Haram has a problem with education.

They've gone from kidnapping students about to write WAEC to stealing JAMB's money.
I just hope they don't hijack Common Entrance question papers next.

Welcome back. After you na you.

1 Like

Re: Jamb Official Blames Boko Haram For Missing N613,000 Belonging To The Board.. by san316(m): 11:09am On Feb 16, 2018
Austinoiz:
Don't be durprised when you hear another idiot blame GEJ and PDP over the disappearance of the funds.

It is Under GEJ that these funds disappeared. Only that he was to corrupt to probe them and let things go. The present government is now righting the wrongs of the past government

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamb Official Blames Boko Haram For Missing N613,000 Belonging To The Board.. by nex(m): 11:09am On Feb 16, 2018
Yes O! They have blamed Snakes, it's time to blame Boko Haram, next will be herdsmen, then Ritualists, then Ojuju Calabar, Cultists, then Gbomo-Gbomo, then Colonial Masters. Till we decide to have sense in this country, we are going nowhere.
Re: Jamb Official Blames Boko Haram For Missing N613,000 Belonging To The Board.. by Bullhari007(m): 11:12am On Feb 16, 2018
why all this are happening only in north oh I forgot they love their religious war novel more than western education...
Re: Jamb Official Blames Boko Haram For Missing N613,000 Belonging To The Board.. by abbeyty(m): 11:14am On Feb 16, 2018
Why this country is so corrupt like this ? Now they are all playing blame game, parents pay a lot of money to buy jamb forms for their kids, the exam that is suppose to be free. Some people sit down somewhere eating the money blaming it on snakes and lion
Re: Jamb Official Blames Boko Haram For Missing N613,000 Belonging To The Board.. by boardmem(m): 11:14am On Feb 16, 2018
IkpuMmadu:
After they said that Igbo love money...did you see the names of the people here

Oga, chill until we hear from the SS/SE
Re: Jamb Official Blames Boko Haram For Missing N613,000 Belonging To The Board.. by Austinoiz(m): 11:14am On Feb 16, 2018
san316:

It is Under GEJ that these funds disappeared. Only that he was to corrupt to probe them and let things go. The present government is now righting the wrongs of the past government

Bros dont mention anything called present government here abeg. PMB and his APC government are too daft to know there's anything called JAMB talk more of missing funds there.
These revelations are strictly credit to the no-nonsense Prof. Oloyede.

2 Likes

Re: Jamb Official Blames Boko Haram For Missing N613,000 Belonging To The Board.. by DonGtoG1(m): 11:16am On Feb 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They've gone from kidnapping students about to write WAEC to stealing JAMB's money.

Welcome back, man of the. And thanks to the people of the man.
UDO DIRI GI, MA DIKWARA ONYE OBULA NKECHORO OGANIRU IBEYA.

2 Likes

Re: Jamb Official Blames Boko Haram For Missing N613,000 Belonging To The Board.. by useful4us(m): 11:16am On Feb 16, 2018
I think jamb is playing a game titled "Let see who can lie most" am waiting for the statement of my state jamb coordinator, maybe he would say his village people steal from him or wat
Re: Jamb Official Blames Boko Haram For Missing N613,000 Belonging To The Board.. by okonja(m): 11:20am On Feb 16, 2018
IkpuMmadu:
After they said that Igbo love money...did you see the names of the people here

Calm down bro...Na turn by turn be the fumigation...e go soon reach East turn. cool
Re: Jamb Official Blames Boko Haram For Missing N613,000 Belonging To The Board.. by Oheji1: 11:21am On Feb 16, 2018
......Nigerian must be liberated, corruption is in your nose.
Re: Jamb Official Blames Boko Haram For Missing N613,000 Belonging To The Board.. by bejeria101(m): 11:23am On Feb 16, 2018
This apc govt and animal husbandry na wa! Make una no just mention dragons next *game of thrones tinz*
Re: Jamb Official Blames Boko Haram For Missing N613,000 Belonging To The Board.. by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 16, 2018
madridguy:
Bless Jah you're back.
I thought you are Muslim?
Re: Jamb Official Blames Boko Haram For Missing N613,000 Belonging To The Board.. by TheKingIsHere: 11:29am On Feb 16, 2018
Delta State own go bloody.

Am sure the guy will say fish swallowed it. undecided
Re: Jamb Official Blames Boko Haram For Missing N613,000 Belonging To The Board.. by Misscaring(f): 11:30am On Feb 16, 2018
What a Country!
Re: Jamb Official Blames Boko Haram For Missing N613,000 Belonging To The Board.. by noruwasman(m): 11:32am On Feb 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

happy new year bro
Re: Jamb Official Blames Boko Haram For Missing N613,000 Belonging To The Board.. by ebbo(m): 11:33am On Feb 16, 2018
Robisky001:
This country is a joke... This government is far more corrupt than previous government.

Pls go back and read the article comprehensively. Olodo
Re: Jamb Official Blames Boko Haram For Missing N613,000 Belonging To The Board.. by noruwasman(m): 11:34am On Feb 16, 2018
Narldon:

BONANZA! BONANZA!!
Fairly used Pythons for Sale...
They can swallow a minimum of 25Million from any JAMB Office!

Agric Pythons are also available...
Can swallow up to 100million, including bitcoins!

Buy three, get one Free
Each cost how much? Happy new year babe
Re: Jamb Official Blames Boko Haram For Missing N613,000 Belonging To The Board.. by san316(m): 11:46am On Feb 16, 2018
Austinoiz:

Bros dont mention anything called present government here abeg. PMB and his APC government are too daft to know there's anything called JAMB talk more of missing funds there.
These revelations are strictly credit to the no-nonsense Prof. Oloyede.

So if IGP is unable to curb fulani herdsmen, it is PMB's ineptitude. But Oloyede, an employee of PMB discovers corruption and you say he has nothing to do with it. Hypocrite!!!
Re: Jamb Official Blames Boko Haram For Missing N613,000 Belonging To The Board.. by okerekeikpo: 11:55am On Feb 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

who unbaned u? Boy come Eldorado make we relate

1 Like

Re: Jamb Official Blames Boko Haram For Missing N613,000 Belonging To The Board.. by MichaelBukamzy(m): 12:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nwamaikpe nwanne m nwoke nno oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Jamb Official Blames Boko Haram For Missing N613,000 Belonging To The Board.. by SaroWiwa: 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
The monumental corruption going on now will unparalleled any in the history of this nation. Imagine what is going on only in JAMB offices alone, with such impunity. Come to talk of other offices and ministries and agencies. I weep for our tomorrow. It's quite a shame how people loot and frame up silly excuses to cover up. Funny enough they are going away with it.
Re: Jamb Official Blames Boko Haram For Missing N613,000 Belonging To The Board.. by donqx: 12:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
lol
Re: Jamb Official Blames Boko Haram For Missing N613,000 Belonging To The Board.. by BigBizzy(m): 12:17pm On Feb 16, 2018
scrap jamb
Re: Jamb Official Blames Boko Haram For Missing N613,000 Belonging To The Board.. by madridguy(m): 12:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
Yes 100% Muslim.

sexybbstar:

I thought you are Muslim?

1 Like

Re: Jamb Official Blames Boko Haram For Missing N613,000 Belonging To The Board.. by shugamummy: 12:43pm On Feb 16, 2018
All na Buharuoa fiffle..Buharia you see your life
Re: Jamb Official Blames Boko Haram For Missing N613,000 Belonging To The Board.. by Franklyspeakin: 12:50pm On Feb 16, 2018
have you all noticed that all this useless frauds are occurring in the northern parts of Nigeria and Edo state. them no sabi for there

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 5 Ways Nigerian Students Should Not Make Money / Nigerian Army University, Biu Resumes Session Despite Strike / ASUU Rejects FG's Scrapping Of Post-UTME (See Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.