Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Free Tuition Is Real! Am Studying. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free Tuition Is Real! Am Studying. (593 Views)

Am Studying Pure And Applied Physics, Where Can I Work? / My Parents Thinks I Cant Succeed With The Course Am Studying In Uni / Do O.a.u Accept Students From Private Polytechnic For Direct Entry (d.e) Admissiom Cos Am Studying A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Tuition Is Real! Am Studying. by davmor(m): 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2010
Please don't be offended, I realy need help on which country among Finland, Norway and Denmark do u advise me to go for free tuition fee and how true is it. Please take me as ur brother. I 've been browsing google but seems some of the free school countries are starting to introduce tuition fee, like Denmark and Sweeden from 2011 up. Please which country do know that is stil free tuition? I realy want a supportive information and also the one that uses English for their instruction. Great 9irans, lets talk about this pls.
Re: Free Tuition Is Real! Am Studying. by justwise(m): 9:09am On Apr 23, 2010
davmor:

Please don't be offended, I realy need help on which country among Finland, Norway and Denmark do u advise me to go for free tuition fee and how true is it. Please take me as your brother. I 've been browsing google[b] but seems some of the free school countries are starting to introduce tuition fee, like Denmark and Sweeden from 2011 up[/b]. Please which country do know that is stil free tuition? I realy want a supportive information and also the one that uses English for their instruction. Great 9irans, lets talk about this pls.

Yes you are right there, the days of free education is over, don't let anybody lie to you just to rip you off. Try and look for countries that offers cheaper school fees for foreign students AND cost of living in those countries.
Re: Free Tuition Is Real! Am Studying. by davmor(m): 10:50am On Apr 23, 2010
justwise:

Yes you are right there, the days of free education is over, don't let anybody lie to you just to rip you off. Try and look for countries that offers cheaper school fees for foreign students AND cost of living in those countries.
Thanks a lot, you know I partake in this UTME that just took place last Saturday but stil thinking that to start abroad is better. I mean regarding the life after graduation here in 9ija, where there is no job. What am trying to strech out is if u can advise me to save and plan for abroad 4 my studies and which country.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Wt My Results Since Friday / N.d.u Cut Off / Check Ur U.t.m.e Results 4 Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.