Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

My Message To Those Wishing They Were Not From Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Message To Those Wishing They Were Not From Nigeria (956 Views)

Those Wishing Buhari Dead Shall Fall Sick – Oluwo Of Iwo Land / Shame On Those Wishing President Muhammadu Buhari Dead- Adesina / Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Message To Those Wishing They Were Not From Nigeria by ogbiwa: 11:03am On Feb 16, 2018
God has known you and fore-ordained you even before you were conceived. God already had a clear plan for you from the foundations of the earth, and that plan started with putting you in the setting you grew up to see. So stop wishing you were from another country or another family or another time. To do that is akin to calling God foolish and God can never be foolish. His thoughts and ways are so higher than ours. You didn't become a Nigerian by error, nor did you become a member of that tribe or family by oversight. This was God's clear and unmistakable plan. No situation catches Him by surprise, not even present situations which we believe are because of location, skin colour or ethnicity. So stop the complaining, complaining alone has NEVER solved any problem before. Embrace and celebrate where He has placed you, only then can you begin to look to fulfil the PURPOSE for which He set you there, at such a time.

Lalasticlala ; Mynd44

Re: My Message To Those Wishing They Were Not From Nigeria by maclatunji: 11:07am On Feb 16, 2018
Don't mind them.
Re: My Message To Those Wishing They Were Not From Nigeria by SONofnezzar: 11:14am On Feb 16, 2018
God ordained us to be nigerians but his wish was never for us to suffer

we need good leaders.....All of them have failed us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Message To Those Wishing They Were Not From Nigeria by Armstrong34(m): 11:17am On Feb 16, 2018
only God knows the offence i committed to the Angel that suggested to God to put me in Nigeria undecided

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Message To Those Wishing They Were Not From Nigeria by Stingman: 11:22am On Feb 16, 2018
Nigeria is not working as a nation would.

Even if it was formed by God...the same God will break it up like Czech republic and Slovakia, India and Paistan...and Malaysia and Indonesia which everyone has seen is better...with the new countries developing more than they would if they were together...

Are you telling me Odua nation won't develop faster than it is today if it had all its powers? Their fastest development was when they had their region by themselves..

8 Likes

Re: My Message To Those Wishing They Were Not From Nigeria by Stingman: 11:24am On Feb 16, 2018
maclatunji:
Don't mind them.

Unity beggar! Una no de tire? Forcing people to live together doesn't bring the best in them.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Message To Those Wishing They Were Not From Nigeria by maclatunji: 11:40am On Feb 16, 2018
Stingman:

Unity beggar! Una no de tire? Forcing people to live together doesn't bring the best in them.

Let's see you exit now, who has time for inept people like you who don't understand their left from their right?
Re: My Message To Those Wishing They Were Not From Nigeria by SONofnezzar: 11:42am On Feb 16, 2018
maclatunji:

Let's see you exit now, who has time for inept people like you who don't understand their left from their right?
Shut up

Nigeria is a shithole and Trump was right.

Asslicker to the fulanis

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Message To Those Wishing They Were Not From Nigeria by resurgentxtian4: 11:51am On Feb 16, 2018
maclatunji:

You used to be a very brilliant person. What happened to you? Since you became active on politics section and got more devout in your Islam religion, you deteriorated pretty fast.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Message To Those Wishing They Were Not From Nigeria by horsepower101: 11:53am On Feb 16, 2018
Stop this nonsense about God.

God did not create Nigeria. A fellow human being like you and me did out of selfish interest.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Message To Those Wishing They Were Not From Nigeria by WorldRichest: 11:56am On Feb 16, 2018
Stingman:

I thought Hausa/Fulani have asked you to leave in peace and go to your potopoto republic of drugs and crime, what are you still doing in Kano, Kaduna, Sokoto, Lagos, Osun, e.t.c.? You pigs and idiots even went to UN to report that Hausa/Fulani threatened to sack you all from Nigeria. Even when Fashola abducted some of you and dumped you at bridge head on Upper Iweka road at 2:00a.m., you still jumped into the next available trailer taking cows to Lagos. Today you want restructuring, yesterday you want regionalism, tomorrow you want to be Nigeria president. Why don't you know what you want? Are you cursed?
Re: My Message To Those Wishing They Were Not From Nigeria by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
Your point was poorly argued. God didn't create Nigeria, a lunatic and rapist called Lugard did. Nigeria is not a nation and the entities in the geographical expression are not in any way homogenous. The British created Nigeria for their own purpose.

By the way, the God in the Bible and Koran are not even perfect enough to be striped of blames. Many tantrums and pride humans rightly hate are in their menus and I don't see why our brains that guides morality are unworthy when Gods are mentioned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Message To Those Wishing They Were Not From Nigeria by maclatunji: 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
SONofnezzar:

Shut up

Nigeria is a shithole and Trump was right.

Asslicker to the fulanis

From their language we shall know them. They mistake poor behaviour for boldness.
Re: My Message To Those Wishing They Were Not From Nigeria by dudebuck: 12:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
nations are not created by fiat. Unity begging is bad. Nigeria is a shit_hole

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Message To Those Wishing They Were Not From Nigeria by maclatunji: 12:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

You used to be a very brilliant person. What happened to you? Since you became active on politics section and got more devout in your Islam religion, you deteriorated pretty fast.

Is your opinion about me going to change the price of bread?

2 Likes

Re: My Message To Those Wishing They Were Not From Nigeria by Turantula(m): 12:24pm On Feb 16, 2018
Unity begging should be made a crime against humanity.
Some leeches won't like this.
I have tooth ache though, spare me

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Message To Those Wishing They Were Not From Nigeria by Stingman: 12:24pm On Feb 16, 2018
WorldRichest:

I thought Hausa/Fulani have asked you to leave in peace and go to your potopoto republic of drugs and crime, what are you still doing in Kano, Kaduna, Sokoto, Lagos, Osun, e.t.c.? You pigs and idiots even went to UN to report that Hausa/Fulani threatened to sack you all from Nigeria. Even when Fashola abducted some of you and dumped you at bridge head on Upper Iweka road at 2:00a.m., you still jumped into the next available trailer taking cows to Lagos. Today you want restructuring, yesterday you want regionalism, tomorrow you want to be Nigeria president. Why don't you know what you want? Are you cursed?

You thought...? Were the same Hausa/fulani and the Yorubas not asked to leave the Eastern region including the Niger Delata area? Those who want to go to UN are the elite and political jobbers...and not the Biafrans.

As for being cursed...see the cursed and wretched of the earth here....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Message To Those Wishing They Were Not From Nigeria by Stingman: 12:27pm On Feb 16, 2018
maclatunji:

In your reckoning, do you infer that Tafawa Balewa and Awolowo, also do not know their left from their right?

Lazy unity beggar, with no shame!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Message To Those Wishing They Were Not From Nigeria by SONofnezzar: 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2018
maclatunji:

From their language we shall know them. They mistake poor behaviour for boldness.
Oga do u have sense at all

Tell me one system that is functioning in Nigeria now

If u can tell me just 1.....I will support buhari come 2019

3 Likes

Re: My Message To Those Wishing They Were Not From Nigeria by gidgiddy: 1:27pm On Feb 16, 2018
ogbiwa:
God has known you and fore-ordained you even before you were conceived. God already had a clear plan for you from the foundations of the earth, and that plan started with putting you in the setting you grew up to see. So stop wishing you were from another country or another family or another time. To do that is akin to calling God foolish and God can never be foolish. His thoughts and ways are so higher than ours. You didn't become a Nigerian by error, nor did you become a member of that tribe or family by oversight. This was God's clear and unmistakable plan. No situation catches Him by surprise, not even present situations which we believe are because of location, skin colour or ethnicity. So stop the complaining, complaining alone has NEVER solved any problem before. Embrace and celebrate where He has placed you, only then can you begin to look to fulfil the PURPOSE for which He set you there, at such a time.

I am happy that God made me an Igbo man. But God also gave us the righr to choose where we want to be. God never said that if you are born a Nigerian, you must die a Nigerian.

We Igbos reserve the right to decide if Nigeria is for us or not.
Re: My Message To Those Wishing They Were Not From Nigeria by anibirelawal(m): 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2018
All i can say is....

I am proud to be a Nigerian.
But,
All we want for now is RESTRUCTURING.!
Re: My Message To Those Wishing They Were Not From Nigeria by maclatunji: 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2018
Stingman:

In your reckoning, do you infer that Tafawa Balewa and Awolowo, also do not know their left from their right?

Lazy unity beggar, with no shame!

Apparently, you lack the understanding that these men have left this world. Perhaps, we can take you back to 1967 to go and fight in the civil war. I have not seen you try to lead a rebellion and get duly dealt with. Either put-up or shut-up. #Yeye
Re: My Message To Those Wishing They Were Not From Nigeria by yemi15(m): 2:11pm On Feb 17, 2018
ogbiwa:

Lalasticlala ; Mynd44

This nonsense of God ordain, no ordain, e get as e be o SMH. So your God na favouritism God abi? He dey ordain some to good life and some to suffering abi? Abeggi make we hear word! Mtschew!
Re: My Message To Those Wishing They Were Not From Nigeria by ContentedK: 2:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
Utter garbage, where was Nigeria when God ordained your grandfather to be in whichever country he was then... stop this unity begging cos there is nothing natural about this lugard's experiment called Nigeria, and anything artificial has an expiration date.... your shithole is already at it's ending days...

(1) (Reply)

Dear Rochas Okorocha, How Ashamed Are You Right Now? / Biafra: 6mo. After Nigerian Military Invasion, Strange Occurrences Hit IPOB Lead / Take Back Nigeria Movement Calls For Active Volunteers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.