Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Nigerian Lady Recounts Seeing 15 Girls Traffickdto Saudi Arabia For Prostitution - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Recounts Seeing 15 Girls Traffickdto Saudi Arabia For Prostitution (533 Views)

Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily / Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. / "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Recounts Seeing 15 Girls Traffickdto Saudi Arabia For Prostitution by PcNnews(m): 11:18am On Feb 16, 2018
A heartbroken Nigerian lady and Twitter user @survivor17, took to the platform to recount a shocking incident she witnessed while at an undisclosed Nigerian airport.

According to the Nigerian lady, there was suddenly a buzz at the airport after 15 children who were ‘exported’ to Saudi Arabia for prostitution were led in. She tweeted;

Omg. So I left my laptop at home, got hubby to send it in the flight after mine via air cargo and I’m here to pick up but I’ve walked into the most guy-wrenching situation ever.

I noticed there was a buzz within the airport with everyone looking towards the entrance then in overhead two airport staff saying “see them”. This awoke the detective in me sha and I proved further.

About 15 clearly underaged girls accompanied but a few adults walked into the airport while putting their belongings through the scanner at the door. They were oblivious to what was goi on around them. So young.

Turns out the poor CHILDREN are being “exported to Saudi Arabia for prostitution”. Someone called into a radio station this morning and tipped them off. They called the police who lay in wait for them. They’ve been rounded up and sectioned now.

These guys say it’s an open secret, the wealthy dons behind this racket. I said they are too young for such and one of these chaps said “them say Na these ones dey sweet pass”. (Almost decked him)
Young girls with their innocence stolen from them to satisfy the sadistic sexual urges of a few ogres and the pockets of lecherous evil and greedy people. Kai.

My heart breaks for this country.
A Twitter user @Mr_Edgal who confirmed the story tweeted;

I listened to this live on radio and was screaming when immigration PRO called to say the children have been rescued.

NEWS BY JOELSBLOG :https://joelsblog.com.ng/nigerian-lady-recounts-how-she-saw-15-underage-girls-trafficked-to-saudi-arabia-for-prostitution-in-lagos-airport/

Cc: Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
MissyB3
Fynestboi

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts Seeing 15 Girls Traffickdto Saudi Arabia For Prostitution by MDsambo: 11:23am On Feb 16, 2018
And how did she come to the conclusion that they are going for prostitution?
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts Seeing 15 Girls Traffickdto Saudi Arabia For Prostitution by anibirelawal(m): 11:51am On Feb 16, 2018
I dont seems to understand the writeup.
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts Seeing 15 Girls Traffickdto Saudi Arabia For Prostitution by princepeter566: 1:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
That moment when you want to throw a stone at your friend..you missed it and it hit an old woman, and then the woman picks up the stone and put it inside her bag.. ...just have it in mind that ur life is on d verge of turning out to be like a student who wrote exam in UNILAG and saw his result in DELSU
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts Seeing 15 Girls Traffickdto Saudi Arabia For Prostitution by zolapower: 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2018
Not again......afo.....mus .....again
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts Seeing 15 Girls Traffickdto Saudi Arabia For Prostitution by PcNnews(m): 5:40pm On Feb 16, 2018
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
MissyB3
Fynestboi

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusation? / I Killed My Cheating Husband By Rubbing Poison All Over My Body -woman Confess / 'Any Pastor That Collects Tithes Should Be Arrested As A Criminal'- Man Says(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.