Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:44 AM

Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) (43385 Views)

Yahoo Yahoo Boy Ordered To Sweep Court Premises For 6 Months In Ibadan / Newborn Baby Abandoned At Dump Site In Bayelsa Cries To Death (Disturbing Photo) / See What Police Did To A Man Caught Dumping Refuse On The Streets Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 16, 2018
Batam:

Orientation and sensitivity by govt. agencies involved can change their attitude
well... we can only hope it does. but i doubt it will.
Re: Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) by Conceptman: 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
Orderliness is needed in this country even among our leaders
Re: Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) by Cantona25(m): 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
biacan:
It's because she's a lady that's why they are hard on her undecided I bet they can't try that with a man sad
u deserve dis kinda purnishment too
Re: Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) by chigoizie7(m): 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
People are just plain stupid.

U waka all the way from your house, u reach the dump site, u saw the waste bin. Instead of putting the diets inside the bin. U drop am for ground.

Ee de happen here in Anambra too.

Nigerians we need to change.
Re: Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) by eki2000(m): 4:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
This is unacceptable, this is gender inequality, it is wrong by all standards, how can he subject a lady to such degoratory punishment. he could simply gave her a warning. pls nobody should say that this is right
Re: Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) by Codyt(m): 4:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
gypsey:
very unfair! what bout the other people who dumped their rubbish at the same spot? well..i guess it's because she got caught.
Yeah she was "caught in the act" grin

Re: Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) by Badonasty(m): 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
johnnyvid:
Green Sheriff personnel on Thursday morning, ordered a lady to clear refuse as punishment for dumping refuse wrongly on the ground at a dump site when the bins were not yet full.
The Green Sheriff was created by Governor Ayade to tackle the challenges of environmental degradation, climate change and deforestation.
More photos below. http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/02/photos-lady-ordered-to-clear-up-dump.html?m=1

lol...very good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) by IamThrive(m): 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
This is the only time some Nigerian's sense returns back!

Can't stop laughing cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) by bowdas(m): 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2018
you've to obey now
Re: Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) by kobarney(m): 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2018
Niccoloimhotep:
cry Naija sef
Buy corolla sport naija used 1.2m
WhatsApp number and location

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) by moorevic(m): 8:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
The babe na idiot, that waste bin isn't filled up yet and she disposes her refuse on the ground; that's her height of insanity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) by Niccoloimhotep(m): 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
kobarney:

WhatsApp number and location
ibadan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) by Niccoloimhotep(m): 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2018
Spoilt4toto:
story, I see the money pick for ground?? You no sell 200k?
swerve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) by DonroxyII: 4:56am On Feb 17, 2018
biacan:
It's because she's a lady that's why they are hard on her undecided I bet they can't try that with a man sad
she suppose sue them self and claim damages ....

They want to expose her to disease, she was ordered to do that trash without any protective gear .... Gawd!!!

I wish I can sue them on her behalf ..... Nonetheless, I hate it when someone throw trash/refuse on the road instead of dustbin !!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) / Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) / Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.