Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) (43276 Views)

Yahoo Yahoo Boy Ordered To Sweep Court Premises For 6 Months In Ibadan / Newborn Baby Abandoned At Dump Site In Bayelsa Cries To Death (Disturbing Photo) / See What Police Did To A Man Caught Dumping Refuse On The Streets Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) by Samirana360(m): 12:24pm On Feb 16, 2018
not bad at all
Re: Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) by Oluwaseyi456(m): 12:24pm On Feb 16, 2018
Cds on point
Re: Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 12:24pm On Feb 16, 2018
But doing such is a result of bad mentality.
That's how they littered the newly constructed Lagos-Badagry Expressway with refuse.
I wish I could prosecute them myself when I saw it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) by Germandude: 12:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
Her village people catch her today
Re: Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) by degamemaster(m): 12:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
It is good for our gender equality seeking folks even though I don't really support hard work for women but should serve as deterrent to other lazy females that cannot do simply things but keep on "lazying" around seeking equality.
Re: Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) by nextstep(m): 12:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
biacan:
It's because she's a lady that's why they are hard on her undecided I bet they can't try that with a man sad

Er... they would do the same thing to a guy, typically after making him frog jump grin
Guys day suffer wella, don't get it twisted
Re: Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) by Afamed: 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
Tallesty1:
Chai. Village people won't even allow this one to throwaway refuse in peace.
funny you.
Re: Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) by Nedfed(m): 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
If she can't tidy the environment, definitely she can't keep down dia ( pvssy) too.
Naso many babes here dirty reach

1 Like

Re: Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) by Ttipsy(f): 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
maybe she thinks she's in Aba or Lagos ( somo parts
Re: Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) by Afamed: 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2018
Primusinterpares:
operation keep Nigeria clean...

But if there is no prior warning as not to dumping refuse there then she gat a winnable case...

She practically decided to dump her waste on the floor when there is an empty waste bin to be used. She deserves what she gets.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) by Gacomo: 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2018
She done enter one chance grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) by Xisnin(m): 12:42pm On Feb 16, 2018
Igbalode15:
the babe for done offer the man free pussy nah😝😝
Empty head
Re: Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) by Yinxies(f): 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
Eyah sorry oooo.

That officer sha lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) by Primusinterpares(m): 12:46pm On Feb 16, 2018
Afamed:

She practically decided to dump her waste on the floor when there is an empty waste bin to be used. She deserves what she gets.
if na wetin she do he DAT then that serves her right ... otherwise...
Re: Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
gypsey:
very unfair! what bout the other people who dumped their rubbish at the same spot? well..i guess it's because she got caught.
What is wrong with punishing her? You are one of those supporting corruption in the name of everyone is corrupt.
Re: Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2018
Batam:

What is wrong with punishing her? You are one of those supporting corruption in the name of everyone is corrupt.
grin grin look! why punish just one person and not all? isn't that corruption too?
Re: Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) by LordAdam16: 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2018
Koolking:
Nice one.

Nigerians are despicable people. The commonest thing as disposing your refuse properly is a difficult task for some of us to do. Even the supposed learned, exposed and widely traveled still behave in a crude way when it comes handling trash.

Most throw unwanted stuffs from their cars randomly without a second thought. The most surprising thing is, we keep blaming the govt for all the ills but our attitude does not show we would be better leaders if we are given a chance.

Na the conditioning, not the people.

Carry that lady go Yankee, she no go do that nonsense.

Even the diasporans are guilty, go outside behave nicely, come back factory reset.

I think it's like that stuff where one's room is scattered, but it's easier to just pile it up than bend down to sort everything out. So you defer it until one day you snap, or someone is visiting. In Nigeria, everywhere is like a scattered room. It's not an excuse, just an explanation.

Go to high-brow neighborhoods in this same Nigeria and observe how everywhere is serene. Those who visit and usually loiter elsewhere behave themselves in these neighborhoods for some weird reason.

-Lord
Re: Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) by dfrost: 1:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
biacan:
It's because she's a lady that's why they are hard on her undecided I bet they can't try that with a man sad

biacan, biacan, biacan... Be careful.

Re: Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) by LordAdam16: 1:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
gypsey:
grin grin look! why punish just one person and not all? isn't that corruption too?

Nah! grin grin grin

It's not like they can trace all the people who threw their refuse on the ground.

A good part of how cities generate revenue overseas is from stuff like this. She's lucky she was only asked to clear the refuse on the ground, she should be fined. Just maybe, if people are punished enough for indiscipline and micro corruption, more people would be interested in getting the political class and privileged people in the civil service to stop their thievery.

Much like a queue. No one likes a jumper.

-Lord
Re: Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) by vinoo4real: 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
Let the trend continue
Re: Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) by Olowo2015(m): 1:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
Good for her
Re: Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
gypsey:
She is a scape goat which will serve as a deterrent to others who are ready to follow her dumping style
Re: Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) by Koolking(m): 1:17pm On Feb 16, 2018
LordAdam16:

Na the conditioning, not the people.

Carry that lady go Yankee, she no go do that nonsense.

Even the diasporans are guilty, go outside behave nicely, come back factory reset.

I think it's like that stuff where one's room is scattered, but it's easier to just pile it up than bend down to sort everything out. So you defer it until one day you snap, or someone is visiting. In Nigeria, everywhere is like a scattered room. It's not an excuse, just an explanation.

Go to high-brow neighborhoods in this same Nigeria and observe how everywhere is serene. Those who visit and usually loiter elsewhere behave themselves in these neighborhoods for some weird reason.

-Lord

It's the people. Nigerians don't behave and act right. An average motorist in Lagos will beat a traffic light if traffic enforcers are not watching. The same motorist will behave well if he sights traffic monitoring officers within range. We are too selfish and unconcern towards our individual contributions to nation building.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) by Spoilt4toto: 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
Niccoloimhotep:
cry
Naija sef

Buy corolla sport naija used
1.2m

story, I see the money pick for ground?? You no sell 200k?
Re: Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
LordAdam16:

Nah! grin grin grin

It's not like they can trace all the people who threw their refuse on the ground.

A good part of how cities generate revenue overseas is from stuff like this. She's lucky she was only asked to clear the refuse on the ground, she should be fined. Just maybe, if people are punished enough for indiscipline and micro corruption, more people would be interested in getting the political class and privileged people in the civil service to stop their thievery.

Much like a queue. No one likes a jumper.

-Lord
True talk!
Re: Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 16, 2018
Batam:

She is a scape goat which will serve as a deterrent to others who are ready to follow her dumping style
make sense! but i don't think it will work in nigeria, nigerians are known to be alergic to obeying simple rules!

1 Like

Re: Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2018
na wetin fit us, the dumpster isnt full and peole are dumping on ground, when the drainage gets blocked and houses get submerged, they will blame the guvnor.

1 Like

Re: Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2018
gypsey:
make sense! but i don't think it will work in nigeria, nigerians are known to be alergic to obeying simple rules!
Orientation and sensitivity by govt. agencies involved can change their attitude
Re: Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) by LordAdam16: 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2018
Koolking:

It's the people. Nigerians don't behave and act right. An average motorist in Lagos will beat a traffic light if traffic enforcers are not watching. The same motorist will behave well if he sights traffic monitoring officers within range. We are too selfish and unconcern towards our individual contributions to nation building.

I gave you anecdotes why I think it's also conditioning and not just the people.

If the whites are so very disciplined, they wouldn't have the police do lots of patrols and handing tickets and fining people all day long. In New Jersey, the state made $405m from tickets alone in 2015. Just vehicle-related tickets.

Go through my post and read it again. This time carefully. Maybe you'd see my point.

-Lord
Re: Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) by Krafty006: 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2018
lesson to others , always obey the law
Re: Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) by ubox: 1:43pm On Feb 16, 2018
Primusinterpares:
operation keep Nigeria clean...

But if there is no pri or warning as not to dumping refuse there then she gat a winnable case...

So she has the right to dispose refuse on the ground in front of a refuse bin that is not full?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride Kidnapped Days After Surviving Acid Attack By Rejected Suitor (pic) / Katsina Bandits ‘Arrest’ Thief, Hand Him Over To Authority (Pic) / Samson Olugbenga Oyekunle Evertipsysmiley Arested, Jailed Over N290m Fraud In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.