Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,348 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Lamborghini Urus Facts: Top 10 Things You Need To Know - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lamborghini Urus Facts: Top 10 Things You Need To Know (16721 Views)

Could This Be The First Lamborghini Urus In Nigeria? (photo) / Will You Buy This Crashed 2019 Lamborghini Urus For N39.6million (PHOTO) / 2019 Lamborghini Urus Unveiled - The World’s First Super Sport Utility Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamborghini Urus Facts: Top 10 Things You Need To Know by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 18, 2018
A very useless car. Trt buying it in Asphalt8 (Airbone) and you'll regret it
Re: Lamborghini Urus Facts: Top 10 Things You Need To Know by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:30am On Feb 18, 2018
Since am in church seeing this Lord I used this as an upcoming blessing to me.. It can be today it can be tomorrow.! I know say you fit perform the testimony and no be film trick like some oloshi babalawo. #I_blive_you_die
Re: Lamborghini Urus Facts: Top 10 Things You Need To Know by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:31am On Feb 18, 2018
DonDemu:

Hehe hehe but you never drive am smiley
Re: Lamborghini Urus Facts: Top 10 Things You Need To Know by Troublemaker007(m): 10:15am On Feb 18, 2018
Xcely:
Something I have been driving in asphalt since � undecided

Abi o

Re: Lamborghini Urus Facts: Top 10 Things You Need To Know by VirtuosoB(m): 12:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
I just bought this monster vehicle!

Albeit, on Asphalt 8. grin
Re: Lamborghini Urus Facts: Top 10 Things You Need To Know by Ekkhann(m): 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
rxmusa:
Quite informative!

On the other side:
Why should I hate President Muhammadu Buhari!

How do I vilify a man who is guided by the doctrine of social justice? Ayo Fayose who literally wish Buhari death was recently paid a whopping sum of N11 billion as refund of money spent by Fayose to rehabilitate FG roads in Ekiti.

A vain and petty man would have denied Fayose any benefits from the federal government but not Buhari. Obasanjo denied Tinubu his constitutionally permitted allocations to Lagos same way Timipreye Silva was booted out of office for daring Jonathan. Muhammadu Buhari like a father he is has remained like a dumpsite where all refuse are heaped on. And with measured equanimity, he accepts the shenanigans of everyone. In fact, a serving minister openly kicked against his re-election, yet she still remains in his cabinet. Who tolerate such affront if not a Buhari?

He is being accused of obstinate dogmatism, some said he is insensitive and a religious bigot and ethnic jingoist, yet he remains stoic without pandering to the expectation of the naysayers. Never for once has this man spoke from the mosque, yet we call him an Islamic 'agendaist'. We remember how GEJ used every church podium to address the nation, yet he wasn't accused of christianizing the nation. For Buhari, it is always a forced ascription.

We accuse the man of populating the nation's security architecture with only northerners but praise the western domination of our economic team.

We accuse the man of nepotism yet non of his children are holding any position. What exactly is the fault of this man? Beyond the blanket generalization of he has failed, can you in specifics, list out his area of failure?

You have a president without an oil well, no private jet and ownership of shares in our national asset yet you vilify him? Do you prefer a man who left the prison with barely 20k but now rich if not richer than Nigeria?

You can accuse president Muhammadu Buhari of slow decision taking effort certainly not of unfair dispensation of the nation's resources. He is too guided by conscience to treat Nigerians in unequaled template. The man has nothing to gain by changing from a good man to a bad man in his 70s.

Let not our personal biases and prejudices push us to vilify an innocent man who is doing everything possible to right the wrong of governance.

Frankly musing
you're an idiot undecided
Re: Lamborghini Urus Facts: Top 10 Things You Need To Know by cutelover19(m): 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
rxmusa:

I don't share ethnicity with PMB, my support for him is borne out of my patriotic optimism in him

STFU ignoramus
Re: Lamborghini Urus Facts: Top 10 Things You Need To Know by Sanctecosma(m): 12:51pm On Feb 18, 2018
obafemee80:

The Lamborghini Urus is one of the most highly anticipated and equally loved and despised cars of the year.
This unique vehicle introduces a lot of firsts for Lamborghini and people are mega interested in this luxurious, high-performance crossover, and for good reasons.

Here are 10 things you need to know about it

10. It’s an SSUV
The first thing you need to know is that Lamborghini doesn’t call it an SUV, preferring the term Super Sports Utility Vehicle (SSUV). This is the second SUV it has ever made, and the last one was the Rambo Lambo LM002 in the ‘80s. 

9. It’s the First Turbocharged Model in Lamborghini History
The all-wheel-drive Urus is powered by a 4.0-liter twin-turbo V8 that is shared with Audi. Until now, all Lamborghinis have been naturally aspirated.

8. A lot of Engine, a lot of Tech
That engine outputs 650 horsepower and 627 pound-feet of torque. The V8 is paired to an eight-speed automatic. There is also active torque vectoring from the front to back axles and between the rear tires, thanks to center and rear differentials. Torque is split 40/60 front and rear as standard, but up to 70 percent of the torque can be sent to the front or 87 percent to the rear.

7. It’s Fast
That impressive powertrain allowed Lamborghini to claim the title of fastest SUV in the world, with a top speed of 190 mph (305 km/h). Zero to 60 mph happens in just 3.6 seconds.The Hellcat-powered Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk does it in 3.5 seconds. So the Urus has the outright fastest top speed, but it’s not the quickest SUV in the world.

6. The Brakes are Massive
The Urus has the biggest brake rotors ever on a production car. Carbon ceramics are standard and they measure 17.3 inches up front and 14.6 inches in the rear.

5. Huge Wheels
Complementing those huge brakes are huge standard 21-inch wheels. Even bigger 22- or 23-inch wheels paired with specially developed Pirelli P Zero Corsa tires are also available.

4. Impressive Weight
The Urus has a curb weight under 4,850 pounds (2,200 kilograms), making it the SUV with the best power-to-weight ratio. Weight management was a huge reason why it has a V8 and not a V10 or V12.

3. Six Different Driving Modes
The Urus has six different driving modes, all of which are in Italian. Translated, those modes are Sand, Snow, and Soil/Dirt for off-roading, and then Track, Sport, and Street for performance and everyday driving. There’s also an EGO mode that is customizable.

2. The Interior is All Lamborghini
The Urus’ interior is still inspired by fighter jets. It has three TFT screens, one for the instruments and gauges, and two touchscreens that take care of infotainment and HVAC controls. It also has a virtual keyboard that recognizes handwriting.

The Urus is also the first Lamborghini to come with driver assistance technology like adaptive cruise control, automatic emergency braking, high beam assist, a top-view parking camera, a trailer backup mode, and tech including Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, wireless charging, and a head-up display.

1. Pricing and Availability
The Lamborghini Urus will be priced from $200,000 and deliveries will begin in late 2018. Unfortunately, they’re sold out for the rest of the year and most of 2019 as well. The Urus is expected to double Lamborghini’s global sales which means about 3,185 Urus models are bound to find new homes this year.

Source https://autojosh.com/lamborghini-urus-facts-top-10-things-need-know/

Credits Autoguide
Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

So let's get down to business

How much?
Re: Lamborghini Urus Facts: Top 10 Things You Need To Know by Sanctecosma(m): 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Abi o
My brother Lol with sense nah
Re: Lamborghini Urus Facts: Top 10 Things You Need To Know by Aldebaran(m): 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
Nice
Re: Lamborghini Urus Facts: Top 10 Things You Need To Know by piagetskinner(m): 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
DonDemu:

how can u use a game to compare with reality..

bros go buy am first
Re: Lamborghini Urus Facts: Top 10 Things You Need To Know by antibullshit: 12:44am On Feb 20, 2022
rxmusa:
Quite informative!

On the other side:

How do I vilify a man who is guided by the doctrine of social justice? Ayo Fayose who literally wish Buhari death was recently paid a whopping sum of N11 billion as refund of money spent by Fayose to rehabilitate FG roads in Ekiti.

A vain and petty man would have denied Fayose any benefits from the federal government but not Buhari. Obasanjo denied Tinubu his constitutionally permitted allocations to Lagos same way Timipreye Silva was booted out of office for daring Jonathan. Muhammadu Buhari like a father he is has remained like a dumpsite where all refuse are heaped on. And with measured equanimity, he accepts the shenanigans of everyone. In fact, a serving minister openly kicked against his re-election, yet she still remains in his cabinet. Who tolerate such affront if not a Buhari?

He is being accused of obstinate dogmatism, some said he is insensitive and a religious bigot and ethnic jingoist, yet he remains stoic without pandering to the expectation of the naysayers. Never for once has this man spoke from the mosque, yet we call him an Islamic 'agendaist'. We remember how GEJ used every church podium to address the nation, yet he wasn't accused of christianizing the nation. For Buhari, it is always a forced ascription.

We accuse the man of populating the nation's security architecture with only northerners but praise the western domination of our economic team.

We accuse the man of nepotism yet non of his children are holding any position. What exactly is the fault of this man? Beyond the blanket generalization of he has failed, can you in specifics, list out his area of failure?

You have a president without an oil well, no private jet and ownership of shares in our national asset yet you vilify him? Do you prefer a man who left the prison with barely 20k but now rich if not richer than Nigeria?

You can accuse president Muhammadu Buhari of slow decision taking effort certainly not of unfair dispensation of the nation's resources. He is too guided by conscience to treat Nigerians in unequaled template. The man has nothing to gain by changing from a good man to a bad man in his 70s.

Let not our personal biases and prejudices push us to vilify an innocent man who is doing everything possible to right the wrong of governance.

Frankly musing
Nobody is talking about Mr lifeless here....you are off topic and on top of that you are way too ignorant to be taken seriously .
Re: Lamborghini Urus Facts: Top 10 Things You Need To Know by LogicBomb8: 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
rxmusa:
Quite informative!

On the other side:

0gun k!L you dia nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! / My Bitter Experience With VIO Officials In Abuja - Affi Bassey / How Did You Learn How To Drive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.