Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt (32957 Views)

Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome / Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) / Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
Cladez:
Lol why won't they go bankrupt since most whites don't fancy religion.

They don't go to church = no offering/tithe = no money = bankrupt = closure of church.
Dude it's clear you haven't been to Christ Embassy Church in the UK. Don't say things you don't know
Re: Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt by ProPastorChris(m): 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
Re: Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt by fpeter(f): 2:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is nostalgic.
History is repeating itself.

This was just how Pastor Patrick Anwuzia's Zoe Ministry's bow-leg began.

Dem done free you from NL jail? we've been protesting your incarceration and demanding for your release so you should acknowledge the association of NwaAaikpe fans worldwide for standing by you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 2:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
Ketima:
Did anybody notice what i saw " CHRIST EMBASSY LIMITED" LOL. y are u even talking, wetin concern me. sipping my kunu
Thank u for pointing that out(Limited).
Re: Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt by nsien1(m): 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
desreek9:
How would a church declare itself bankrupt like its a business enterprise shocked
desreek9:
How would a church declare itself bankrupt like its a business enterprise shocked
desreek9:
I wonder! follow me see oo..
Re: Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt by tiredoflife(m): 3:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
Hmmmm the UK is different from Nigeria
Someone here said did you notice Christ embassy limited
There legalities when u want to open a church
You must register a corporate name with the government
I used to attend the church in badmosey opposite Asad mall in south east London towards peckham
So its a Nigerian mainly church with little or no whites
The church runs mainly on donations
And I guess the economic downturn has hit a lot of Nigerians
No jobs
Low income
Its well with the body of Christ
Re: Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 16, 2018
Empredboy:
this is the question I always ask. what happens to a church when the GO loses interest or dies?
what happened to Redeemed, CAC, Apostolic, Apostolic Faith, Four Square...they grow without band
Re: Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 16, 2018
sulesadat:

is it a business that you said Anita is suppose to be in that branch?, but I thought people go there to worship God, so since the branch manager was sacked no more sales?.
Worship, praise, and prayer will not pay the bills bro? Branch manager o whatever you choose to call her will give ceasar what belongs to ceasar, she will be the one to bring money from fishes mouth...hope u can now reason along...meanwhile we dont have terrorist sponsors like saudi and co to build us churches...
Re: Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt by hadura29(m): 3:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is nostalgic.

Who released you ... kikiki missed you man grin

2 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt by Empredboy(m): 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
transformed:
what happened to Redeemed, CAC, Apostolic, Apostolic Faith, Four Square...they grow without band
time will tell. what usually happen to these churches is that they break up into smaller unit due to supremacy. then it becomes confusing to know the original one. like CAC we have many fractions but which one is the first one? afebabalola? or ori oke?
Re: Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
transformed:
Worship, praise, and prayer will not pay the bills bro? Branch manager o whatever you choose to call her will give ceasar what belongs to ceasar, she will be the one to bring money from fishes mouth...hope u can now reason along...meanwhile we dont have terrorist sponsors like saudi and co to build us churches...

don't tryna deviate from the ideal Mr, u sure know how to throw words, is it a bank?
Re: Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 4:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is nostalgic.

Hey! Look who's here shocked Glad to have you back cheesy
Happy New Year and plsssssss be nice kiss

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2018
Jayson1:
Oya, talk. grin Welcome back from the nairaland mid-term vacation. (BAN)
Oh my goodness grin
Was he on ban before grin
I've missed him though grin grin grin
Re: Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
My colleagues have been asking why I'm LOL

NWAAMAIKPE is back grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt by john650(m): 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
Why can't he start a real business that makes goods and employ people. Tired of hearing of all these church businesses that collect money from poor congregants.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt by ehinmowo: 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2018
Bobby4090:
Thats the effect of divorce. Anita who was supposed to be in charge of the branch lost intrest in that ministry and simply let it collapse or die a natural death. Had they been still together, that UK branch would still have been bubbling. I wonder what Pastor Chris teaches his members when it comes to marriage and divorce and family life. You cant give what you dont have. Christ Embassy is simply for youths, students and young at heart, and not for matured people or family men.

For ur feeble little mind nw u dey make sense. Hv u wondered wot d apostle(s) who did not marry taught married pple? Ur mouth wey be like gutter so
Re: Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt by laydoh(m): 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
Afamed:

Your ideology is different from the practice of Holy Prophet. ( S.A.W.) Here you are on your own. No compulsion in Islam. Either you are being used or you are trying to instigate one religion with another.
the guy is a bastard aswear,i dnt really knw wat e z trying 2 achieve wit his post,it is clear dat he is nt a muslim.he is trying to make the christians be spiteful towards islam.
Re: Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:24pm On Feb 16, 2018
Veetee:
The benefits that marriage brings is so much. the unity between a man and a woman in marriage is so powerful. Pls if you are married do not ever seek divorce. marriage comes with blessing. the devil knows this, that is why so many marriages are under attack. men love your wife .likewise women should respect their husband
Divorce is always an option and respect is reciprocal it's not advisable that one should kill themselves or die because of marriage.
Re: Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt by laydoh(m): 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
transformed:
chai,frm ur last statement, i was able to deduce how stupid you are.must you make ref to them because you guys are broke?they are nt d cause of ur problem na.
Re: Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt by bowdas(m): 6:56pm On Feb 16, 2018
nawa ooo million....billion.. m.. .b... na wahhh oooh some church ehn.
Re: Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt by Bobby4090: 8:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
ehinmowo:

For ur feeble little mind nw u dey make sense. Hv u wondered wot d apostle(s) who did not marry taught married pple? Ur mouth wey be like gutter so

The Apostles who did not marry taught people that if you have to marry then keep to wife and build up a happy family. If you know you can't do so then better don't marry. A messy and public divorce case is never good for a man of God. Please allow some morals and decency flow into your thick skull.
Re: Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt by DJperdurabo: 8:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
desreek9:

Because it IS a business enterprise.
Re: Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt by akintom(m): 8:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is nostalgic. History is repeating itself.
Anwuzia lives in Benin city now, just grappling in a beggarly manner.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt by deelobe: 9:32pm On Feb 16, 2018
lofty900:
Haters will come here and say that daddy freeze messages is making impact. That's a very foolish thing to believe. Anita has run the UK church to the ground

You mean all that 'shit' came from ya mouth.� It is better to keep quiet when you don't have information than for someone to tell you you are rubbish because all you have written is complete and absolute rubbish
Re: Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt by Cannonleo(m): 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is nostalgic.

oga welcome back
Re: Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt by Lec25(m): 12:33am On Feb 17, 2018
shekauvsbuhari:
No sustance in ur shitty write-up. You just hate them bcs they re flexing and U re languishing in penury. Their hustle paid them. Work hard n stop hating. There is still hope for u to flex.
So the Gospel of of Christ can now be equate with hustle. Sheeple that is who You are.
Re: Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt by AerialMapper: 6:26am On Feb 17, 2018
Christ Embassy Limited

It's Okay!
Re: Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt by kolawoleibukun: 7:43am On Feb 17, 2018
shekauvsbuhari:
No sustance in ur shitty write-up. You just hate them bcs they re flexing and U re languishing in penury. Their hustle paid them. Work hard n stop hating. There is still hope for u to flex.
i no day find sustance cos I don't no what it means. find education first and you can tell if I am not flexing.
Re: Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt by kolawoleibukun: 7:53am On Feb 17, 2018
Ahmiee:
yes the money u will never have not even your forth coming generation so continue to wallow in ignorance . people like you get the privilege to talk. cus u have access to the internet where people post all kind of stories . do u live with him in his house to know he cheated on his wife. or are u the monitoring spirit they sent to go and know whatsup. that one wont even be possible cuss ur too small, next time when you see news like this in any forum. learn to type like a sensible person
ashawo with your dirty tohto way pastors day fork. why you no go come after me when pastors sperrms don discolor your melanin.
Re: Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt by Ahmiee(f): 9:33am On Feb 17, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
ashawo with your dirty tohto way pastors day fork. why you no go come after me when pastors sperrms don discolor your melanin.
ignored, continue to wallow in stupidity can see it has affected ur sense of reasoning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Mark Of The Beast / Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Leads Cultists To Christ As They Surrender Their Weapons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.