Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt (33015 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: "African Leaders Are Intellectually Bankrupt" / Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) / Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt by orisa37: 1:01am On Feb 18, 2018
Women are chronic forbidden fruit eater and always bankrupt eating fruits. Your name is Chris so be careful of temptations.
Re: Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt by kolawoleibukun: 9:03am On Feb 18, 2018
Ahmiee:
ignored, continue to wallow in stupidity can see it has affected ur sense of reasoning.
make u no go cure your gonoria. you day spend money way dem give you for weekend fork day buy data. you need to be arrested for sharing STI. it is very devilish to do that when you know the consequences of your actions. na my body you wan get power abi? wen dem day knack your back for cheap bedbug bed you no fit talk.
Re: Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt by Ahmiee(f): 10:50am On Feb 18, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
make u no go cure your gonoria. you day spend money way dem give you for weekend fork day buy data. you need to be arrested for sharing STI. it is very devilish to do that when you know the consequences of your actions. na my body you wan get power abi? wen dem day knack your back for cheap bedbug bed you no fit talk.
sorry for ur life.
Re: Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt by iamabundance(m): 12:07am On Feb 19, 2018
desreek9:
How would a church declare itself bankrupt like its a business enterprise shocked

Well summarized. I was in love with this ministry but before divorce incidence. How on earth should ministers of Gospel at such level bow to that. Was there no other way to settle their differences (in a Godly way) rather than divorce?
I LOST MY PASSION FOR THIS MINISTRY. please I'm entitled to my opinion. Heaven is a personal issue thsnks
Re: Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt by iamabundance(m): 12:10am On Feb 19, 2018
Bobby4090:
Thats the effect of divorce. Anita who was supposed to be in charge of the branch lost intrest in that ministry and simply let it collapse or die a natural death. Had they been still together, that UK branch would still have been bubbling. I wonder what Pastor Chris teaches his members when it comes to marriage and divorce and family life. You cant give what you dont have. Christ Embassy is simply for youths, students and young at heart, and not for matured people or family men.

Well said brother. I mistakenly quoted desreek9
Re: Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt by shekauvsbuhari: 6:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
i no day find sustance cos I don't no what it means. find education first and you can tell if I am not flexing.
hohohohohohahahahaha! = substance = educated suffer-head.
Re: Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt by shekauvsbuhari: 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2018
Lec25:
So the Gospel of of Christ can now be equate with hustle. Sheeple that is who You are.
ofcourse its hustle. Dnt they make money n feed from it? What is sheeple? Is that ur surname?
Re: Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt by Lec25(m): 10:16pm On Feb 19, 2018
shekauvsbuhari:
ofcourse its hustle. Dnt they make money n feed from it? What is sheeple? Is that ur surname?
I guss the reason why Jesus came is came is to create employment for pastors or maybe he came to make money out of his sheep.
Re: Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt by kolawoleibukun: 5:04am On Feb 20, 2018
shekauvsbuhari:
hohohohohohahahahaha! = substance = educated suffer-head.
shame no catch you? You no fit spell substance but you fit know who be suffer head. I sorry for you and your ashawo pastor way day fork sinach. una been no beliv say the saga go burst. God no be man oh.
na by fry hair?
shameful thing that your leader cannot keep his marriage because of fork. weda e don fork you sef nobody no.
Re: Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt by kolawoleibukun: 5:07am On Feb 20, 2018
Ahmiee:
sorry for ur life.
you never see anytin. make you day there day fork pastors mek dem day give u tight money. na age day come so oh. small time grey hair go ful yout tohto. you go no wetin u do yourself.
Re: Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt by Ahmiee(f): 9:32am On Feb 20, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
you never see anytin. make you day there day fork pastors mek dem day give u tight money. na age day come so oh. small time grey hair go ful yout tohto. you go no wetin u do yourself.
u need to be sedated in a psychiatric home. wacko
Re: Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt by shekauvsbuhari: 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
shame no catch you? You no fit spell substance but you fit know who be suffer head. I sorry for you and your ashawo pastor way day fork sinach. una been no beliv say the saga go burst. God no be man oh.
na by fry hair?
shameful thing that your leader cannot keep his marriage because of fork. weda e don fork you sef nobody no.
so this fool is taking this joke serious? I am not even a member of christ embassy anyway. That is one church I cnt attend not to talk of belong to but why do you hate a man who is succesful in his chosen runs for no just cause?U hate a succesful lady musician just bcs she is a success? Only failures do that. The pastor's wife never said de girl was havin her hubby na. Hatred n envy makes people to roam around as failures. I dont dig their stuff but I dnt bad-mouth them. Face ur hustle mr.man n be an object of attention too.
Re: Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt by shekauvsbuhari: 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2018
Lec25:
I guss the reason why Jesus came is came is to create employment for pastors or maybe he came to make money out of his sheep.
but that is what is happening. It has created employment for people and folks are getting rich from the hustle.
Re: Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt by kolawoleibukun: 4:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
shekauvsbuhari:
so this fool is taking this joke serious? I am not even a member of christ embassy anyway. That is one church I cnt attend not to talk of belong to but why do you hate a man who is succesful in his chosen runs for no just cause?U hate a succesful lady musician just bcs she is a success? Only failures do that. The pastor's wife never said de girl was havin her hubby na. Hatred n envy makes people to roam around as failures. I dont dig their stuff but I dnt bad-mouth them. Face ur hustle mr.man n be an object of attention too.
see your left yarsh with kror kror. forget that I don't dig shiit. you cannot sit on the fence. speak your mind if you get liver. when I see shiit I call it what it is. I am not a chameleon. I no fear anybody. thief na thief. you cannot attack me in a subtle way and act innocent. Christ embassy is a sex and money making enterprise. that is the truth.
YOU are a Pentecostal fighting for your godlike pastors. they are nothing to me. they are thiefs. I am a member but I call it what it is. #IstandwithGod
Re: Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt by kolawoleibukun: 5:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ahmiee:
u need to be sedated in a psychiatric home. wacko
na so. you way your clitoriss don slack finish. nothing remain for your body na waste. dutty. any better man way manage go once no go like go again. go baff well madam. treat your gonoria no come day scratch your disease tohto for public. age day track you down. na pancake day save your matter.
fly
Re: Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt by shekauvsbuhari: 7:24am On Feb 22, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
see your left yarsh with kror kror. forget that I don't dig shiit. you cannot sit on the fence. speak your mind if you get liver. when I see shiit I call it what it is. I am not a chameleon. I no fear anybody. thief na thief. you cannot attack me in a subtle way and act innocent. Christ embassy is a sex and money making enterprise. that is the truth.
YOU are a Pentecostal fighting for your godlike pastors. they are nothing to me. they are thiefs. I am a member but I call it what it is. #IstandwithGod
I dnt talk like fools.I talk of things I have valid facts about. I dnt belong to embassy.I dnt know what happens there but I dnt like their outward appearance n thats why I dnt go there.if they re realy what U call them n U still belong there, then its very pathetic n U realy need serious deliverance.
Re: Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt by kolawoleibukun: 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
shekauvsbuhari:
I dnt talk like fools.I talk of things I have valid facts about. I dnt belong to embassy.I dnt know what happens there but I dnt like their outward appearance n thats why I dnt go there.if they re realy what U call them n U still belong there, then its very pathetic n U realy need serious deliverance.
comot for road. you no be anything. you don't talk to who? go smell for corner. who know you and your full family?
you are shiit men. you are a broke aarss homo.
go sit down. na your half baked education day catch you? dead beaver!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Fulani Herdsmen And Their Agenda (VIDEO) / Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church / Virginity Vs Character

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.