Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,101 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

BBNaija: A Date With Cee C Or N10,000? Nigerians React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: A Date With Cee C Or N10,000? Nigerians React (38978 Views)

Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) / Cynthia Obianodo Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C Of BBNaija Are Lookalikes / Ebuka Reacts To Claims That Cee-c Is His Sister-in-law & Tobi His Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: A Date With Cee C Or N10,000? Nigerians React by aimah14(m): 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2018
Abeg snd me #100 glo airtime from the 10k.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: A Date With Cee C Or N10,000? Nigerians React by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
Thou I'm not a big fan of BBN.but I think I'm beginning to like Cece kind of style, she's really creating a big controversy for herself..and BBN too
Re: BBNaija: A Date With Cee C Or N10,000? Nigerians React by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
I always deactivate when I get too much hate, then I sneak in low-key again
biacan:
Chiefffffffff what happened to you I've searched everywhere for you chief shocked shocked shocked?? sad
Re: BBNaija: A Date With Cee C Or N10,000? Nigerians React by biacan(f): 2:46pm On Feb 16, 2018
DonPiiko:
I always deactivate when I get too much hate, then I sneak in low-key again
How have you been

You left without telling me undecided
Re: BBNaija: A Date With Cee C Or N10,000? Nigerians React by airex(m): 2:55pm On Feb 16, 2018
biacan:
This lady has done nothing wrong to be treated this way why so much hate..... embarassed
I mean she's just doing what every lady does when in a relationship.....which is what wise girls do wink

My boyfriend go hear am for my hand if I catch am with another lady cool
Every lady in your family or what?
Re: BBNaija: A Date With Cee C Or N10,000? Nigerians React by airex(m): 2:57pm On Feb 16, 2018
bettercreature:
Keep decieving yourself grin grin grin grin grin take TBOSS for an example
She is now a celebrity either we like it or not.Its just a matter of time you'd jump the fence to see her
U think say na everybody mumu like u abi?
Re: BBNaija: A Date With Cee C Or N10,000? Nigerians React by iamodynice: 2:57pm On Feb 16, 2018
micrimix5885:

Scam....... thief NL please block this user he or she is here to scam others go find work
Re: BBNaija: A Date With Cee C Or N10,000? Nigerians React by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
E ma binu
biacan:
How have you been

You left without telling me undecided
Re: BBNaija: A Date With Cee C Or N10,000? Nigerians React by Siscooh: 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
bettercreature:
She is now a celebrity either we like it or not.Its just a matter of time you'd jump the fence to see her
I prefer Tboss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: A Date With Cee C Or N10,000? Nigerians React by smokedfish: 3:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
biacan:
This lady has done nothing wrong to be treated this way why so much hate..... embarassed
I mean she's just doing what every lady does when in a relationship.....which is what wise girls do wink

which of the boifrnds
Re: BBNaija: A Date With Cee C Or N10,000? Nigerians React by Mopelawlar(f): 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2018
Dnt worry my nairalanders, she is going home on sunday so she will go n mak dat 45m in a week grin grin grin grin cool cool
Re: BBNaija: A Date With Cee C Or N10,000? Nigerians React by skyvas84(m): 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
Tallesty1:
Question: Dinner with Cee c or N1, 500 Airtel Credit.

Me: Do you have the airtime here with you?

savagery lol
Re: BBNaija: A Date With Cee C Or N10,000? Nigerians React by san316(m): 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2018
I am even angry with this question. How can i choose dinner with a stranger over N10k. for what?!!!
Re: BBNaija: A Date With Cee C Or N10,000? Nigerians React by Ohcanada(m): 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2018
PETUK:
If i want to go date with a witch i will go with my grandma definitely not with Cee c

If your grandma is a WITCH, WHICH, WINCH WITCH your mama go become
Re: BBNaija: A Date With Cee C Or N10,000? Nigerians React by Ohcanada(m): 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
chriskosherbal:
you are smart, intelligent & brilliant, and I swear given these three combination no doubt I can bet on my life that you are equally gorgeous and beautiful looking . undecided

Madness dey shit for stream.
Re: BBNaija: A Date With Cee C Or N10,000? Nigerians React by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
FruitCakes:
I'll go with cee c. Who knows what awaits after the dinner
I hope you're not LesB.
All these guys in female monikers.
Re: BBNaija: A Date With Cee C Or N10,000? Nigerians React by sharpwriter(m): 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
Ikemefuna44:
Give 10k, biko. I'll use it to book 10 sure odds. Bam... I'll make 100k in a day.
However, a dinner with her, no matter how romantic it may seem, will leave me poorer: financially, mentally, physically and emotionally.
Cee C ko, Sisy ni.

Lol...are you talking about lottery? Which exactly pls?
Re: BBNaija: A Date With Cee C Or N10,000? Nigerians React by biacan(f): 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
DonPiiko:
E ma binu
Ozogo wink
Re: BBNaija: A Date With Cee C Or N10,000? Nigerians React by kense88: 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2018
Mopelawlar:
Dnt worry my nairalanders, she is going home on sunday so she will go n mak dat 45m in a week grin grin grin grin cool cool
Tboss own dey a little different, because of her skin color. But this one na regular naija chick. She is definitely going home
Re: BBNaija: A Date With Cee C Or N10,000? Nigerians React by LeHMaR(m): 5:27pm On Feb 16, 2018
A date with CeeCee or pay a fine of 10,000k..... Ogbeni, abeg which bank am i suppose to pay into??

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: A Date With Cee C Or N10,000? Nigerians React by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 6:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
C C na name of Plant? Nansence,
I go even rush collect 4k for subscription
grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: A Date With Cee C Or N10,000? Nigerians React by brightalo17: 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
biacan:

Make person hear word MADAM catcher. sad
Re: BBNaija: A Date With Cee C Or N10,000? Nigerians React by brightalo17: 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
bettercreature:

Shutup if you're running mad to see yeyebritys , bear it in mind that not everyone give a thinnest fvukkk or care about them especially those BBN ones. TBOSS abi TACTOR Follow for yeyebrity too mtweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: BBNaija: A Date With Cee C Or N10,000? Nigerians React by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
I already know what 10k can do, so I would rather go on a date with Cee C. To know more about her
Re: BBNaija: A Date With Cee C Or N10,000? Nigerians React by PETUK(m): 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2018
Ohcanada:

If your grandma is a WITCH, WHICH, WINCH WITCH your mama go become
the one that your mother is
Re: BBNaija: A Date With Cee C Or N10,000? Nigerians React by Ohcanada(m): 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
PETUK:
the one that your mother is

Sorry if it hurts...I'm just helping you to modify your idiocy. If you grandma was a bitch, it's obvious your mom is a bloody bitch. If she was a black[/color] WITCH, it's obvious your mum is a black winch [color=#000000]WITCH.
Re: BBNaija: A Date With Cee C Or N10,000? Nigerians React by PETUK(m): 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
Ohcanada:

Sorry if it hurts...I'm just helping you to modify your idiocy. If you grandma was a bitch, it's obvious your mom is a bloody bitch. If she was a black[/color] WITCH, it's obvious your mum is a black winch [color=#000000]WITCH.
i totally understand where you are coming from
You mean how your dead mom was a witch
Re: BBNaija: A Date With Cee C Or N10,000? Nigerians React by Mypeople2(m): 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
Abeg put the 10k for my hand first before you talk about any yeyebrity
Re: BBNaija: A Date With Cee C Or N10,000? Nigerians React by Ohcanada(m): 10:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
PETUK:
i totally understand where you are coming from
You mean how your dead mom was a witch

And if your grandmother was a witch..that means you are in full grown WIZARD. Never mind my harsh words boy, I'm just modifying your idiocy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Weddings That Thrilled Us In 2014...pix Included!!! / Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless / Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.