Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Its Headache Trying To Use Zenith Bank Web Surfers Master Card: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Its Headache Trying To Use Zenith Bank Web Surfers Master Card: (742 Views)

Zenith Bank Charged Me This For A 5Dollar Transaction *pix Attached**** / Zenith Bank Adopts New Financial Reporting Style For Half-year / Italian Arraigned For Defrauding Zenith Bank Of N717m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Headache Trying To Use Zenith Bank Web Surfers Master Card: by timosilver: 4:03pm On Apr 22, 2010
i got the card for a month now, and i have just realized that the card is only accepted on amazon after zenith bank must have contacted amazon with details of the card, ts however ridiculous to note that amazon have being canceling my orders without reason, the frustrateing thing is that i cant even remove my money on the card, i just want to remove my money and burn the card, please anyone help with site that accept this shit, where i can shop, i have paid for usa address for shipping, thanks
Re: Its Headache Trying To Use Zenith Bank Web Surfers Master Card: by Fogman(m): 7:18am On Apr 25, 2010
I uses Zenith Visa card and shop with it online, but only from site that ships to Nigeria. Can also withdraw from any ATM in Nigeria and abroad, cos i used it in Cotonou.

Pls how do i get a US address for pnline shopping? Reply thru fogmanmails@yahoo.com
Re: Its Headache Trying To Use Zenith Bank Web Surfers Master Card: by shopabroad: 2:07am On Apr 26, 2010
to save yourself all of this stress, you can simple us www.shopabroad.com.ng and your items will be delivered directly to you in Nigeria. you can also pay with your atm card or make bank deposit. delivery are usually received within 9-15days.

(1) (Reply)

Loan Of 500k Needed (collateral Available) / Brand New Htc Smart Phone And Tag Writch Watches For Sale At Affortable Price / Pay Pal Account!:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.