Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Ebony’s Mother Still In Shock, Visits Accident Scene Where Ebony Died (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebony’s Mother Still In Shock, Visits Accident Scene Where Ebony Died (photos) (3166 Views)

5 Top Harry Potter Cast Who Have Died (Photos) / DJ Arafat Mother Visits Accident Scene, Pays Tribute With Flowers / Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebony’s Mother Still In Shock, Visits Accident Scene Where Ebony Died (photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2018
Ebony’s mother, Madam Beatrice Oppong Martin has gone to the scene where the accident took place.

She went together with members of Ashanti Regional Security Council.

It appears the poor mother is still in shock over her daughter’s sad demise.
Thus, she visited the scene of the accident to ascertain things for herself.

Photos below.

http://mandynews.com/2018/02/16/ebonys-mother-still-in-shock-visits-accident-scene-where-ebony-died-photos/

Re: Ebony’s Mother Still In Shock, Visits Accident Scene Where Ebony Died (photos) by madridguy(m): 1:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
May God Almighty comfort her.

3 Likes

Re: Ebony’s Mother Still In Shock, Visits Accident Scene Where Ebony Died (photos) by vickysly: 1:31pm On Feb 16, 2018
Watching your child die is just like dying yourself
I feel her pains
Re: Ebony’s Mother Still In Shock, Visits Accident Scene Where Ebony Died (photos) by utenwuson: 3:29pm On Feb 16, 2018
the babe death too sudden..... the fetish pastor should be investigated
Re: Ebony’s Mother Still In Shock, Visits Accident Scene Where Ebony Died (photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 16, 2018
I don't blame the woman. It's over one month my dad died, and I still can't believe.

The death of a loved one is more than painful. May her soul rest in peace and May God give the mom the strength she needs at this time. It's not gonna be easy.
Re: Ebony’s Mother Still In Shock, Visits Accident Scene Where Ebony Died (photos) by ThatKING(m): 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
Eeya embarassed when I was young a friend got ill and died. up till today I find it hard to believe he really died.
Atimes, I wonder what life is really about when I remember all the people I know that are dead. embarassed
Re: Ebony’s Mother Still In Shock, Visits Accident Scene Where Ebony Died (photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2018
It is not easy,still trying to get over my sister's death. cry cry cry Rip to the dead

1 Like

Re: Ebony’s Mother Still In Shock, Visits Accident Scene Where Ebony Died (photos) by Nukilia: 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
A reason why government should fix roads before every citizen die. cry
Re: Ebony’s Mother Still In Shock, Visits Accident Scene Where Ebony Died (photos) by Dontquit: 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2018
ROSYL:
I don't blame the woman. It's over one month my dad died, and I still can't believe.

The death of a loved one is more than painful. May her soul rest in peace and May God give the mom the strength she needs at this time. It's not gonna be easy.

Hardluck may his gentle soul rest in peace..

Welcome to the club.
Re: Ebony’s Mother Still In Shock, Visits Accident Scene Where Ebony Died (photos) by Dontquit: 7:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
HeyBee27:
It is not easy,still trying to get over my sister's death. cry cry cry Rip to the dead

May her gentlebsoul rest in peace.
Re: Ebony’s Mother Still In Shock, Visits Accident Scene Where Ebony Died (photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 17, 2018
Dontquit:

May her gentlebsoul rest in peace.
Amen,thanks bro.

(1) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Celebrate His Lil Brother Birthday, Gift Him A Sport Car / See The Photoshop A Nigerian Did With Davido's Babe, Chioma Photo / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Wife Holds Her Baby Shower (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.