Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

"Snake Swallowed Our School Fees": Benue State University Students Protest (Pics - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Snake Swallowed Our School Fees": Benue State University Students Protest (Pics (48924 Views)

No Students Were Impregnated In Our School - Awka Diocese Refutes Reports / Abia Students To Ikpeazu: Reduce Our School Fees, We Don't Need The N30k Cash / 'I Didn't Say Snake Swallowed JAMB's N36 Million' - Clerk Tells CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: "Snake Swallowed Our School Fees": Benue State University Students Protest (Pics by paulaspearz(f): 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
Cromcruach91:

Are you also aware that not all students at BSU are children of Benue State civil servants?

But majority are
Re: "Snake Swallowed Our School Fees": Benue State University Students Protest (Pics by tck2000(m): 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
[quote author=Empredboy post=65119234] what are you saying? when I gained admission into OAU in 1998 we were paying #90 for school fees and #130 for accommodation. in university or higher institution they are made to generate income too for them selves and that's why some school have bakery, farms, TV and radio station. the questions you ought to ask is cant these schools collaborate with their science and engineering dept to produce something that can give then income higher than what the federal government gives?
before I graduated there was this science center in Ife where the school intend to use our shit in the school to generate electric light for the school and the near by village. if the school had done that by now they would have covered the whole of ile Ife and it's environs and that would have been a massive income for the school while the school fees will be cheap then the students encouraged to work for or in the school. instead of the school paying high salaries. that would have been

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Survival Tactics You Must Know / Ugandan Primary Schoolgirl Gives Birth During Mathematics Exam In School (Pix) / My Lecturer's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.