Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Pastor Adeboye Registering For Voter's Card (Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Registering For Voter's Card (Photo) (34765 Views)

"Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering For Voter's Card (Photo) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 16, 2018
Ralo:

Na him born you?

He has and knows his own children. Your own daddy must have failed you...

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering For Voter's Card (Photo) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:56pm On Feb 16, 2018
michoim:
Upon all these PMB go still win come 2019
since all this yrs Na now adeboye de register..... Meanwhile he ll given vip treatment while for u to register be like war
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering For Voter's Card (Photo) by OnyeOGA(m): 3:56pm On Feb 16, 2018
IamPatriotic:

To start with, who is your great-grand father, and what's the name of your village?
chei!
Nigeria Pentecostals can fight for their Daddy.
grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering For Voter's Card (Photo) by noblesail(m): 4:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
magiki:
What is the big deal here. When I register did anybody hear about it?
Who you epp??
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering For Voter's Card (Photo) by shankara7: 4:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
michoim:
Upon all these PMB go still win come 2019
That era is gone for good. An incumbent President can be defeated.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering For Voter's Card (Photo) by Dicklaw(m): 4:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
why is this one thread making the headline now? piece of crap! he just registered just like every other Nigerian who is eligible..we (nigerians) have this poor mentality when it comes to religion..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering For Voter's Card (Photo) by begwong: 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
So all these years he has never voted. Nawaoo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering For Voter's Card (Photo) by phreakabit(m): 4:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
Political pastor, pushing the Yoruba ideology.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering For Voter's Card (Photo) by cantok(m): 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
Ok baba. But don't vote because of sentiments o
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering For Voter's Card (Photo) by itsandi(m): 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
No need for all these, Buhari will resign like his mates
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering For Voter's Card (Photo) by InvertedHammer: 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
Omooba77:
Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, registering for his permanent voter's card (PVC )

Practical Christianity!

No need telling followers to fast and pray.

Go and vote. Let God do the rest.

If he really he talks to God, shouldn't he already know the outcome of the election? Or does God only discuss tithes with him?

/

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering For Voter's Card (Photo) by PHILipu1(m): 4:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
FarahAideed:
I don't think Daddy GO is registering to vote for Buhari
He is registering to vote for his pastor (Osinbajo)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering For Voter's Card (Photo) by TheKingIsHere: 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
olasaad:
So he didn't vote in 2015

A lot of people didn't register or vote in 2015

By the time we register fully, the dullardeen will be kicked out of aso rock faster than he can shout "I love cows"

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering For Voter's Card (Photo) by LZAA: 4:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
Omooba77:
Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, registering for his permanent voter's card (PVC )
when nigerians heard buhari talk about taking them to the next level grin

Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering For Voter's Card (Photo) by chloedogie(m): 4:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
IamPatriotic:

To start with, who is your great-grand father, and what's the name of your village?

Please send me your account details ma/sir. I need to make your weekend with this epic reply. Cheers.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering For Voter's Card (Photo) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
InvertedHammer:

Practical Christianity!

No need telling followers to fast and pray.

Go and vote. Let God do the rest.

If he really he talks to God, shouldn't he already know the outcome of the election? Or does God only discuss tithes with him?

/

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering For Voter's Card (Photo) by Abee79(m): 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
congorasta:
time for pastors and GOs to make money

Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering For Voter's Card (Photo) by magiki(m): 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
noblesail:
Who you epp??
I help you
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering For Voter's Card (Photo) by airprinz(m): 4:34pm On Feb 16, 2018
Kyase:
without pvc?
go register joh
Intruder, he has gotten it.
Stop being controversial about that fact;
PMB must go back to Daura by fire by force, IJN,,Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering For Voter's Card (Photo) by deebrain(m): 4:35pm On Feb 16, 2018
This is not a recent pic.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering For Voter's Card (Photo) by Ewaochesamco: 4:35pm On Feb 16, 2018
Daddy G. O carry go!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering For Voter's Card (Photo) by deeway200(m): 4:46pm On Feb 16, 2018
DanseMacabre:
How is this news

Afterall, my own registration didn't make headlines.
who are u?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering For Voter's Card (Photo) by OnyeOGA(m): 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
grin
chei!
Yoruba!
I pity this ethnic group a lot.
Igbos and other tribes are planning on how to boycott the election but this Daddy is still showing us that he still believes in one Nigeria.
My fellow people of Nairaland!
How long will our bloods be spilled before we have common sense.
One thing is for sure.
Buhari will still win the election if he contests for presidency whether you like it or not.
Mark my words!
All this con men are only deceiving the crowd all in the name of church.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering For Voter's Card (Photo) by olabrad: 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
DanseMacabre:
How is this news

Your own registration may not prompt anyone to register, but his registration can move millions to register
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering For Voter's Card (Photo) by wonlasewonimi: 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2018
To vote for buhari again
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering For Voter's Card (Photo) by Horladipupo0505: 5:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
desreek9:

No disrespect but you are not known, he's trying to show gullible ones that prayer and fasting alone wont elect the president you want
and all ur generation wise pass ant...na u and ur entire generation AYE dey follow...ise aye no tie ooooo go and commit suicide
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering For Voter's Card (Photo) by Pecca: 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
Getting ready to vote and sell bubu again. Of course 'twas from God...just like Revd Mbaka
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering For Voter's Card (Photo) by poyet(m): 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
Na now him dey register? I apologize to Nigerians for being part of those that voted Buhari to power. I think this pastor should apologize too for not being part of those who reduced Buhari's votes; that is if he's just registering for his voter's card.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering For Voter's Card (Photo) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
DanseMacabre:
How is this news

Sorry, you are an unknown entity.
Besides, it's a good way for him to tell his followers and others to go register pronto.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering For Voter's Card (Photo) by Winning123: 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
Yes it didn't make headlines because that is the extent your prayer has gotten you far in life. Me and you need to pray and pay the saricifice as he did if we want to make news

DanseMacabre:
How is this news

Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering For Voter's Card (Photo) by mckazzy(m): 5:13pm On Feb 16, 2018
Hypocritical conman.

He didn't have a PVC yet he collected money from GEJ assuring him of victory that led to his sent forth.

We collected our treasury key from them in 2015, now they woke up to their responsibility.

If he like he should register in 21 voting centres, God pass them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria / Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate / Lizzy And Johnson Suleman Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.