Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

"Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye (65224 Views)

Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye / Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again / You Can Be Powerful With Sex Magick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by Ebisco016: 10:27am On Nov 06, 2017
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye has predicted that Nigeria’s legal tender, Naira, will become a powerful currency in the world again.

This is even as he said that those responsible for the devaluation of the Naira in the past few years will be arrested.

Adeboye made the declaration, weekend, at the November Holy Ghost Service with the theme: “Victory Ahead” held in Shimawa community, Ogun State.

The cleric said: “I told you that when we were building the first auditorium, the one by the expressway, and it was time for roofing and the roofing was going to cost N17, 000. We had no money for the project.

“Naira was powerful those days and Naira will be powerful again in Jesus name.

“Mighty auditorium, 100×50 metres, and you want to roof it with N17, 000!

“The tide will turn in favour of the naira,” Adeboye declared.

He added: “For all those who are deliberately devaluing the Naira, as my God lives, they’ll be arrested.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2017/11/pastor-adeboye-predicts-what-will.html

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by Kundagarten: 10:30am On Nov 06, 2017
Still the biggest pastorprenuer this side of the Atlantic.
Maybe he intends remitting his billions abroad back to Nigeria.

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by seunowa(f): 10:42am On Nov 06, 2017
Amen

7 Likes

Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by Baawaa(m): 10:42am On Nov 06, 2017
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye has predicted that Nigeria’s legal tender, Naira, will become a powerful currency in the world again.
Amen,bia-fraud people don't need to say amen grin grin grin grin grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by sonofluc1fer: 10:43am On Nov 06, 2017
Kundagarten:
True. If only he produced something tangible, something that has some physical value. Just a mind harvester.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by magoo10(m): 10:47am On Nov 06, 2017
How? Not when Nigeria is being ruled by a dullard.
The way these pastors preach prosperity baffles me,i can't but agree with freeze on what he says about the pastors.

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by DontForceUnity: 10:48am On Nov 06, 2017
I find it difficult to believe this man again after Buhari used his Church to capture power and destroy the economy.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 06, 2017
Useless prediction...

Your predictions can not export anything to the outside world to generate $ angry

Just lies and fake and false lies after deceiving gullible Nigerians embarassed embarassed

125 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by newbornmacho(m): 11:19am On Nov 06, 2017
Another lie from Adeboye.

51 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by pidgintutor: 11:26am On Nov 06, 2017
hey guys,

stay in lagos and wish to learn the following at the comfort of your home?

-programming
- how to build a website

send a pm asap

3 Likes

Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by muller101(m): 11:27am On Nov 06, 2017
Rubbish

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by Jakumo(m): 11:30am On Nov 06, 2017
Kundagarten:

Rumor holds that Pastor Adejale Adebole has for many years made available his private jets to ferry bulk cash looted from Nigeria's income stream by high ranking government figures, into airports outside Nigeria where few questions are asked, in furtherance of a practice that late kleptomaniac Nigerian military tyrant Sanni "Poontang-Meister" Abacha once referred to as "safe keeping" of treasury contents, offshore, in privately held accounts.

In layman's language, conventional wisdom holds that Pastor Eunuch Adejale Adebole has for a very long time ranked among Nigeria's most prolific laundromat operators, specializing in "spiritual deliverance" of embezzled, diverted, and "reallocated" government funds. In exchange for his "money blessing" services offered to Nigeria's greedy and amoral mega-rich public treasury bandits, Pastor Adejale's church has become the frequent beneficiary of gigantic "donations" lavished on him by grateful embezzlers of public wealth, over the years.

Thank you Jeeeesus, and check out my Rolex.

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by oladeebo: 11:55am On Nov 06, 2017
The man of God had predicted!
The prosperity of Nigeria draw nearer!
No matter how pig-grunting louder!
Nigeria will survived!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by DONFASZY(m): 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
Everybody will shout amen
Den anoda pastor wil say....u wil b great?u wil donate to anoda country?u wil giiv aid....u wil bcome USA president someday and if u bliv in faith...shout d loudest amen....to everyone?even vulcaniser?bricklayer
Shoe maker?

Dey wil shout amen

Nt everytin pastor say is rite or wil com to pass

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by Mofe72: 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

True. If only he produced something tangible, something that has some physical value. Just a mind harvester.

Go and produce something useful too.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by toluxa1(m): 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
Amen

1 Like

Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by wildcatter23(m): 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by davodyguy: 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
This yeye bloggers and sensational headlines

“Naira was powerful those days and Naira will be powerful again in Jesus name
It was a prayer and not a prediction, like those attention seeking prophets do predict

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by Hofbrauhaus(m): 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
angry
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by BruncleZuma: 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
Iséé!!!!
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by Mekanus(m): 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
I thought this scammer has retired from church business.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by okk4sure: 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
He is entitled to his own opinion just like anybody.

1 Like

Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by lonelydora: 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
Amen
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by Ugoeze2016: 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
Amen, I can't wait to carry naira everywhere I go

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by camaraderi(m): 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
Like he isn't one of the reasons why the naira is devalued.
Do they accept naira as a form of payment for Jets or Luxury cars?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by StPete: 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
I feel sorry for the gullible. Freeze has always been right and will always be

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by VulgarVulvas: 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ananias has spoken

2 Likes

Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by VoltageDivida(m): 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
after his prediction come through i will make mine

1 Like

Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by stieyven(m): 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
Baawaa:
Amen,bia-fraud people don't need to say amen grin grin grin grin grin
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7

4 Likes

Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by lonelydora: 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mekanus:
I thought this scammer has retired from church business.

Don't allow the wrath of God to come upon you.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) / How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. / "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.