Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,633 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

I Am Beginning To Doubt The Existence Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Beginning To Doubt The Existence Of God (946 Views)

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity / Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Beginning To Doubt The Existence Of God by Iykmann(m): 1:59pm On Feb 16, 2018
As a child I watch how serious my mother took religion. She prays every now and then, a very committed choir,a women leader,a great worshiper. I have been following her footsteps for the best of my knowledge.But when i look at the things happening around us and what we have been through. I begins to doubt the existence of God
Re: I Am Beginning To Doubt The Existence Of God by hopefulLandlord: 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
The god you're doubting is imaginary, man created it in his own image and likeness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Beginning To Doubt The Existence Of God by NPComplete: 2:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
Do not doubt the existence of God. It is plausible even though we do not have any irrefutable evidence for it.
What I will support you in doubting, though, is the pervasive religious horseshit that has contributed to holding back society. When the claims your religion makes flies in the face of common sense and practicality then you are allowed a little bit of skepticism.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Doubt The Existence Of God by Paulscholari(m): 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
It's practical.. If you are looking at the raging storm you will sink just like Peter was, look unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Doubt The Existence Of God by Iykmann(m): 4:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
Paulscholari:
It's practical.. If you are looking at the raging storm you will sink just like Peter was, look unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith.
I have been looking unto him since i was born
Re: I Am Beginning To Doubt The Existence Of God by N0T0RI0US: 4:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
Iykmann:
...I begins to doubt the existence of God
Welcome to the Agnonist' board. Now you're free from false hopes and fears.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Doubt The Existence Of God by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2018
anybody that is finnancialy okay, pls i need your help, i need 1500 b4 today end pls God Will Solve All Your Problem. Thanks Sir & Ma
Re: I Am Beginning To Doubt The Existence Of God by ZirdoRoray(m): 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
God doesn't exist. He is a figment of Jewish vengeful imagination to dominate the world.
They say he is all compassionate but

I will watch over them for evil, and not for good. So begins
another pronouncement of death and destruction on his
chosen people. Jer. 44:27-29

God says he will bring evil upon all flesh. Jer. 45:5

Cursed by he that keepeth back his sword from blood. Jer.48:10

Luke: 12. 49. I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I if it be already kindled? 51. Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: 52. For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. 53. The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Matthew: 10. 37. He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Doubt The Existence Of God by danvon(m): 4:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
Okay

Re: I Am Beginning To Doubt The Existence Of God by Greatzeus(m): 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
samwhite18:
anybody that is finnancialy okay, pls i need your help, i need 1500 b4 today end pls God Will Solve All Your Problem. Thanks Sir & Ma
How can I transfer $1500 on my mind to your bank account Let me try, receive $1500 now,amen. Go check your balance now grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Doubt The Existence Of God by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 16, 2018
Greatzeus:

How can I transfer $1500 on my mind to your bank account Let me try, receive $1500 now,amen. Go check your balance now grin grin grin
bro pls my account number is 2116922878 zenith bank name olajide johnson
Re: I Am Beginning To Doubt The Existence Of God by Greatzeus(m): 5:48pm On Feb 16, 2018
samwhite18:
bro pls my account number is 2116922878 zenith bank name olajide johnson
Seriously undecided has desperation eroded your sense of sarcasm

3 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Doubt The Existence Of God by rekinomtla(m): 5:50pm On Feb 16, 2018
danvon:
Okay

grin
Re: I Am Beginning To Doubt The Existence Of God by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
Greatzeus:
Seriously undecided has desperation eroded your sense of sarcasm
thanks
Re: I Am Beginning To Doubt The Existence Of God by Iykmann(m): 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
danvon:
Okay
Do you believe in God?
Re: I Am Beginning To Doubt The Existence Of God by Iykmann(m): 8:40pm On Feb 16, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
The god you're doubting is imaginary, man created it in his own image and likeness
Man created God or God created man?
Re: I Am Beginning To Doubt The Existence Of God by Iykmann(m): 8:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
N0T0RI0US:
Welcome to the Agnonist' board. Now you're free from false hopes and fears.
I really don't know what to believe any more
Re: I Am Beginning To Doubt The Existence Of God by hopefulLandlord: 8:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
Iykmann:
Man created God or God created man?
Yahweh is a manmade god

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Doubt The Existence Of God by danvon(m): 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2018
Iykmann:
Do you believe in God?
Yes
Re: I Am Beginning To Doubt The Existence Of God by sonmvayina(m): 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
Watch the movie "the Gods of Egypt"....

(1) (Reply)

Conflict Between Religion And State / Why Quran Reject Jesus Crucifixion / Nothing Wrong In Eating In Your Dreams - Pastor Oyakilomeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.