Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims (41156 Views)

I Pretended As Herbalist To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims In Osun — Suspect / New Trick Used By Kidnappers And Fraudsters To Implicate Unsuspecting People / Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by Troublemaker007(m): 3:13pm On Feb 16, 2018
lawman88:
That guy should be arrested

Arrested for what? Did he send her to upload picture or he did send you to call mugu and send him money.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by shortgun(m): 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
Girl is just seeking attention
Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by crismark(m): 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
coneheads re at it again..
Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by femsim(m): 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
Originality007:
H
space booker. . .I'm very sure you will also book space in heaven
Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
grin
What concerns Nigerians with your pictures being used by fraudsters to scam people

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by Galantis: 3:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Chaaaii...
town hot ooooo
Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by Xisnin(m): 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Arrested for what? Did he send her to upload picture or he did send you to call mugu and send him money.
Fraudster!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by Rinaberry: 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2018
Mmmmmm
Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by redangel2017: 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
angryuseless boy
Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by kkboy(m): 3:50pm On Feb 16, 2018
olodo

Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by kkboy(m): 3:50pm On Feb 16, 2018
olodo[b][/b]

Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by spicebomb(f): 3:50pm On Feb 16, 2018
movid:
Has anybody heard of this Paylater scheme?

Speak on...
Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by igwemesh(m): 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
Orolugbagbe Meshach known as "MESH" is an Ibadan Born Nigerian citizen ..Hails from Ilesha Osun state. 3rd born out of 6.. He is a computer science graduate from Landmark University with a wide level of Talent..

Mesh is an Drummer, a Talking drummer, a dancer, a professional Photographer, a cinematographer and also an artist.. He currently works for a new generation Bank as an IT technical support ..His music started right from the day he joined the choir and today he has grown well in music

"Shalewa" is his second Track after recording "stay with me " but never dropped it due to some challenges..

He is fast rising star ready to blow the country with his music..

download Below

http://afrobadoomedia.com.ng/2018/02/13/nigerian-banker-mesh-drops-new-jam-titled-shalewa-prod-cool-x/

http://oozenaija.com.ng/music-mesh-shalewa-download

https://www.reverbnation.com/mesh3/song/29212036-mesh-shalewa-prodby-coolx

https://soundcloud.com/orolugbagbe-meshach/mesh-shalewa-prod-by-coolx

https://my.notjustok.com/track/316083/mesh-shalewa-prodby--cool-x

Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by movid(m): 4:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
spicebomb:

Speak on...
Someone told me abt it but didnt give details so i want to know more about tht was why i asked.
Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by niggi4life(m): 4:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
crestedaguiyi:
Maga must pay.

it used to be the cabal scamming the govt

after some time, the govt started scamming the masses

now the masses are scamming each other

later it will be the masses scamming the govt

once a shithole always a shithole.

I cant wait for the bolded part
Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by Icon79(m): 4:32pm On Feb 16, 2018
A sh!thole country inhabited by sh!thole people.
#Nigeria

O pari

spicebomb:

Speak on...

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
Why not take the evidence to the police.
Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by Dafreeguy(m): 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
san316:
That is why I advised my girlfriend (now wife) to bring down all her pictures from facebook. There are bad people everywhere trying to use various means to defraud and scam people.

We have notice u sir! Happy married life
Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by Earthquake1: 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2018
Yoruba muslims and fraud are like 5 & 6
Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by Dearlord(m): 5:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
As far as I am concerned, this face can't fetch enough money.
Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by ikwedim(m): 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
Arrest him for what? We hv grown matured more than this. You dat saw Fine girl online n fall in love must be arrested too. How can someone u don't know ask you to send him money n u did n leta u start screaming.. Sense software is needed. All this girls uploading heavy heavy pix attracting many eyes, don't worry soon all of una go know how far. With the way buhari is taking us to the next level, every one including you sister will join.. Shit hole country
Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by jbtobsyn(m): 5:34pm On Feb 16, 2018
omocalabar:
why is english language so hard for yoloba muslims?
I know her and u haven't seen her speak before,so why this.She can't type as she wants.
Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by ALAYORMII: 6:13pm On Feb 16, 2018
Blogsphere:
Source - .COM

The nerves on some individuals though… So a guy was asked to take down his profile photo by the real owner of the photo and the response he gave is just jaw dropping.

The said guy, with name Adedeji Iwoluwa on Facebook used the profile photo of one Yetunde Bakare and when she asked him to take down the photo, he said he actually would, but he wants to use it in scamming someone first.

Disgusted by this, the lady took to her IG page to call out the said guy, sharing screenshots of the chats she had with him and his photos…

She wrote,

Friends plz I need your help. This guy Adedeji Iwolowa used my picture as his profile pic n I was curious n worried cause I don’t know him, which I messaged him immediately to show I wasn’t cool with it n the next sentence he made was that he wanted to use it to collect money from someone…

Plz I want y’all to help me call this guy out cause I don’t know him, I have never met him before in my life, I don’t know if he’s into fraud, I don’t know where my picture might have gotten too..

I don’t know him oooo… Plz if u out there n he’s using my picture to chat with you on any platform I don’t know him n he’s just a friend I accepted on Facebook…

Read their chats and see photos of the guy below:

More Chats: http://www..com/2018/02/nigerian-lady-calls-out-guy-using-her.html

The caller and the called both of them nor well

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2018
Alaye dey do local. Awon omo ole
Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
spartan50:
Just look at this ugly boy
odabi ego ta mo bus grin
Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by Blackstone01(m): 8:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
Mak d gurl chill, she don see free money without sex she dey run. Mak she bargain with the guy, easy
Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by Lovely538: 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
Must u cast him? U be small girl sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baba Ijesha Granted N500K Bail On Health Grounds / Robbers That Steal Women's Underwear In Oyo Paraded (pictured) / Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.