Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Woman Says She Saw Ebony’s Ghost At Where The Accident Happened! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Says She Saw Ebony’s Ghost At Where The Accident Happened! (2356 Views)

Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) / Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures / Nigerian Man Shares His Encounter With A Ghost At A Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Says She Saw Ebony’s Ghost At Where The Accident Happened! by Estar01(f): 2:29pm On Feb 16, 2018
By estarsblog.com[/b]

[b]According to a woman named Madam Adwoa Nyamekye, claims she saw the late musician Ebony Reigns’ ghost at where the accident took place and the dancehall diva sent her a message to tell Ghanaians.

In an interview on Kumasi based Nhyira fm, the woman narrated that she was on her way to church and when she got to where the accident took place—Her spirit suddenly saw that of Ebony’s and they had a conversation.

According to her, she asked what the late musician was doing there, and she replied she needs someone she can pass on a message to tell Ghanaians.

Meet Ebony’s Look-Alike That Ghanaians Think Is Ebony Reigns (Video)

Ebony Reigns
The woman indicated further that, Ebony’s spirit was crying, in pains and was just hovering around the accident scene.

“I was sold to the world and they also bought me.I died a sudden death and my spirit cannot rest but I want to rest.”Madam Nyamekye claims Ebony told her

[the_ad_placement id="content"]

The woman who is in her 50’s went on to say that, she also saw the two other people who died with Ebony, Vondee and Franky Kuri, crying bitterly.

She added that Ghanaians should stop talking bad about the death and should rather be prayerful as there are more sudden deaths ahead.

Named Priscilla Opoku Kwartenng but was widely known as Ebony Reigns was born on February 16, 1997, and died Thursday, February 8, 2018, after being involved in a fatal car crash.

The incident took place on the Kumasi-Sunyani highway, with two other persons also losing their lives. Her one-week memorial comes off on Sunday, February 18, at the St. Martin de Porres School in Dansoman, Accra.

Ebony was a Ghanaian dancehall/Afrobeats artiste widely known for her hit songs “Poison” and “Kupe”.

Re: Woman Says She Saw Ebony’s Ghost At Where The Accident Happened! by Estar01(f): 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2018
http://www.estarsblog.com/woman-says-saw-ebonys-ghost-accident-happened-ebony-sent-message-ghanaiansaudio/
Estar01:
By estarsblog.com[/b]

[b]According to a woman named Madam Adwoa Nyamekye, claims she saw the late musician Ebony Reigns’ ghost at where the accident took place and the dancehall diva sent her a message to tell Ghanaians.

In an interview on Kumasi based Nhyira fm, the woman narrated that she was on her way to church and when she got to where the accident took place—Her spirit suddenly saw that of Ebony’s and they had a conversation.

According to her, she asked what the late musician was doing there, and she replied she needs someone she can pass on a message to tell Ghanaians.

Meet Ebony’s Look-Alike That Ghanaians Think Is Ebony Reigns (Video)

Ebony Reigns
The woman indicated further that, Ebony’s spirit was crying, in pains and was just hovering around the accident scene.

“I was sold to the world and they also bought me.I died a sudden death and my spirit cannot rest but I want to rest.”Madam Nyamekye claims Ebony told her

[the_ad_placement id="content"]

The woman who is in her 50’s went on to say that, she also saw the two other people who died with Ebony, Vondee and Franky Kuri, crying bitterly.

She added that Ghanaians should stop talking bad about the death and should rather be prayerful as there are more sudden deaths ahead.

Named Priscilla Opoku Kwartenng but was widely known as Ebony Reigns was born on February 16, 1997, and died Thursday, February 8, 2018, after being involved in a fatal car crash.

The incident took place on the Kumasi-Sunyani highway, with two other persons also losing their lives. Her one-week memorial comes off on Sunday, February 18, at the St. Martin de Porres School in Dansoman, Accra.

Ebony was a Ghanaian dancehall/Afrobeats artiste widely known for her hit songs “Poison” and “Kupe”.
Re: Woman Says She Saw Ebony’s Ghost At Where The Accident Happened! by FarahAideed: 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
Black people and lies

1 Like

Re: Woman Says She Saw Ebony’s Ghost At Where The Accident Happened! by Herdsmen: 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
They killed her..

Black people and kpianse..

2 Likes

Re: Woman Says She Saw Ebony’s Ghost At Where The Accident Happened! by Estar01(f): 5:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
Herdsmen:
They killed her..

Black people and kpianse..
No one knows
Re: Woman Says She Saw Ebony’s Ghost At Where The Accident Happened! by donstan18: 5:46pm On Feb 16, 2018
cheesy
Re: Woman Says She Saw Ebony’s Ghost At Where The Accident Happened! by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2018
Woman, what did she said killed her?

www.brainnewsradio.com
Re: Woman Says She Saw Ebony’s Ghost At Where The Accident Happened! by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Woman Says She Saw Ebony’s Ghost At Where The Accident Happened! by JohnnyBling(m): 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
Ghost kwa Dunt worry lemme call Sam n Dean Winchester

1 Like

Re: Woman Says She Saw Ebony’s Ghost At Where The Accident Happened! by Artistree: 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
BrainnewsNg:
Woman, what did she said killed her?

www.brainnewsradio.com
Woman, what did she SAY killed her?

1 Like

Re: Woman Says She Saw Ebony’s Ghost At Where The Accident Happened! by Wilson232: 11:35pm On Feb 16, 2018
She dei wine herself

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Number 1 Fan! Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her Daughter With These Photos / Davido Spotted Chilling With His Baby-mama Who Is Chioma’s ‘rival’ In Ghana -VID / Actor Odunlade Adekoya Shows Off His Beautiful New House (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.