Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) (45607 Views)

How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) / Photos Of The Sound Guy And Makeup Artist In Boat Accident With Jnr Pope / Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by Arisenews2: 8:06am On Apr 11
See eye witness account of what truly happened to Nollywood actor Junior pope (Jnr Pope) that led to his death at a movie location in Asaba.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn4emagO1f8

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by Sniperwallace07(m): 9:44am On Apr 11
FTC

May the souls of the departed RIP. AMEN

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by adioolayi(m): 9:44am On Apr 11
It's unfortunate.

Rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by wallex1983(m): 9:44am On Apr 11
Hmmm
Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by ibnsiraj(m): 9:44am On Apr 11
Hmmm
Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by ggood: 9:44am On Apr 11
I heard River Niger is dangerous, he should've use lifejacket

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by yeman05(m): 9:45am On Apr 11
T
Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by Lalami3232(m): 9:45am On Apr 11
All I can see here is negligence from the sides of all parties involved. It's very sad to see a young vibrant soul lost like this.
May his soul rest in peace

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by micoo(m): 9:45am On Apr 11
It's so painful. May his soul rest in perfect peace

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by ogascomax: 9:45am On Apr 11
When you don't take safety as priority this is the consequences. We should take this as LFI Learning from incident. One thing people say is that we have being doing this for several years. Run when you hear that or intervene the best way you can.
Also I believed that they were the once who distracted the boat driver with all these their videos they were making. They were just catching cruise just to post on the social handles now they won't view the likes they wanted to see.
RIP to them all.

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by Thundafireseun: 9:45am On Apr 11
Nigeria obviously has a very long way to go

Someone came back to life after being pronounced dead…. Instead of rushing him to the hospital…

Asaba people rushed him back to the river 😤😤😤

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by DiskJokeyManic: 9:45am On Apr 11
Una don start oo, we no go rest today! Bloggers will Milk Every Part of this guy's death dry 😐😐

Na Junior Pope get the remainder of this week for Nairaland😐😐

Just now now now now; Trending Video Of Late Nollywood Actor, Junior Pope In A Boat Few Hours Before Death

Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat

And now this😐😐😐😐

Ladies and gentlemen, brace yourselves up coz we just started.

We'll still see: (His last moment in toilet pooing) (His age, DOB, state, village, Hairstyle, Beard Colour and if he's a citizen of Nigeria or not) (The last Boxers he wore before he died) (His last moment sleeping and snoring) (Last moment of his village people chasing him In his dream) (Last moment where he went to buy pure water) (His last moment soaking Garri with Groundnut and Salt) (His last moment Knacking his wife's kpekus) and many more to follow..

Nonsense😐😐😐

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by Marpol2021(m): 9:45am On Apr 11
May his soul rest in peace, - shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by iichidodo: 9:45am On Apr 11
No divers to secure the scene..No lifejacket on the personnel...Not even Jerry cans to act as floatation devices.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by bullabong(m): 9:45am On Apr 11
What!? Just like that?
Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by jisu40(m): 9:46am On Apr 11
FTC
Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by allanphash7(m): 9:46am On Apr 11
So Sad 😭

No one gets out of this world alive

Avoidable Death

5 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by RingRoadCartel: 9:46am On Apr 11
When Righteousness2 said it yesterday that someone should immediately lead him to christ and get him to say "Amen", all of you were laughing at him. I'm not a fan of that Righteousness2 guy, neither am I a fan of how he goes about fear-mongering on this forum. But in this case, I can say that he was right, and all of you who mocked him owe him an apology.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by CodeTemplar: 9:46am On Apr 11
The boat looks too small and overcrowded.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by atiku4President(m): 9:47am On Apr 11
Carelessness and unprofessionalism in all we do as a country.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by SoNature(m): 9:47am On Apr 11
This incident is enough to get every serious government to assess the quality of boats, certification of sailors (or whatever they are called), safety procedures on board, and other things concerned with boat transport in Nigeria. Afterwards, make stringent laws in the industry and implement them to the letter.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by israelmao(m): 9:47am On Apr 11
These were totally avoidable and needless deaths at least if they had the lifejackets on it would've kept them afloat till rescue operations came,I don't know why people should gamble with their lives in this manner.

9 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by emmabest2000(m): 9:47am On Apr 11

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by UselessBuharist: 9:47am On Apr 11
There was no safety measures at all, just like our leaders they wait till the worse happens before they start running. Truly it’s from amongst the worse citizens we elect our leaders

5 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by Goodlady(f): 9:48am On Apr 11
I ll not cry. It's well.

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by Codes151(m): 9:48am On Apr 11
Yesterday loss goes to show why HSE should be incorporated into our society. Imagine someone drowned and instead of carrying out CPR, they are moving from Mortuary to Hospital and back to Mortuary.
😔

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by ignis: 9:48am On Apr 11
Codes151:
Yesterday loss goes to show why HSE should be incorporated into our society. Imagine someone drowned and instead of carrying out CPR, they are moving from Mortuary to Hospital and back to Mortuary.
😔

CPR should replace prayers and anointing oil.

We should learn from developed countries.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by ZombieDetective: 9:48am On Apr 11
sad... Avoidable deaths makes me angry. Lifejacket 10k would have prevented this calamity

10 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by Badgers14: 9:48am On Apr 11
angry
Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by HeadNigga: 9:48am On Apr 11
John Paul...I see where he got the name jnr pope. His death brought tears to my eyes...if I lie...lord knows. It is so painful. I don't even know him in person. Rest on bro

5 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by Sirseedorf(m): 9:48am On Apr 11
Innalilahi wahina lilaihi rojiun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flavour Looks Like Phyno's Bodyguard In New Photos / Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" / Regina Daniels Leaks Friend's Nude Photos For Refusing To Sleep With Producer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.