Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Olorunwa Rafiu Akanni & Ade Lawyer Paraded For Killing Hamburger Of NURTW - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olorunwa Rafiu Akanni & Ade Lawyer Paraded For Killing Hamburger Of NURTW (52377 Views)

Man Caught & Paraded For Killing Monkey In Awka, Anambra State / Pictures Of The Arrest Of NURTW Leaders, Kunle Poly And Sego / Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olorunwa Rafiu Akanni & Ade Lawyer Paraded For Killing Hamburger Of NURTW by 12submarine(m): 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2018
Good job. But identification of a single murder suspect should be more difficult than group of murderers carrying out genocide, so why is it that difficult to identify the group of fulani murderers turning us to refugees in our own country? Could this be complicity on the part of the police?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olorunwa Rafiu Akanni & Ade Lawyer Paraded For Killing Hamburger Of NURTW by hadura29(m): 4:34pm On Feb 16, 2018
Gboom:

Those who dey hail no get sense na because of the stipend whey them dey give them

Abi na, dem sef wan chop inside street money. The funny thing is that, these guys might end being released towards the election period.. you never can tell how long their legs are.. Naija my country, i hail

3 Likes

Re: Olorunwa Rafiu Akanni & Ade Lawyer Paraded For Killing Hamburger Of NURTW by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Do they look like igbo to you. Or, why are you telling us your trait?
stupid afonjas killing his bro for ego ...I spit on your cone head

4 Likes

Re: Olorunwa Rafiu Akanni & Ade Lawyer Paraded For Killing Hamburger Of NURTW by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
Akani Rafiu mi Olorunwa gbas gos
Kosomo na olorunwa
Eyan Osupa mi ton he saheedi...gbas gos

9 Likes

Re: Olorunwa Rafiu Akanni & Ade Lawyer Paraded For Killing Hamburger Of NURTW by Earthquake1: 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
Adeola Williams

am not surprised

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olorunwa Rafiu Akanni & Ade Lawyer Paraded For Killing Hamburger Of NURTW by Gboom: 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
hadura29:

Abi na, dem sef wan chop inside street money. The funny thing is that, these guys might end being released towards the election period.. you never can tell how long their legs are.. Naija my country, i hail
Na true this is Nigeria anything can happen. If that musician whey send thugs to go beat him fellow musician can be walking free now, that means anyshit can happen in Nija

3 Likes

Re: Olorunwa Rafiu Akanni & Ade Lawyer Paraded For Killing Hamburger Of NURTW by Easyclan: 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
Why type trash na?

This will only bring succour to the hearts of vengeful family members of the deceased.

The truth still remains that;
This won't bring the dead back to life.

These suspects should be freed so that the poignant memory of the dead be allowed to fade in the hearts of the living and their souls allowed to rest in peace in the afterlife.

Because at the end of the day;
All is vanity.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Olorunwa Rafiu Akanni & Ade Lawyer Paraded For Killing Hamburger Of NURTW by lwise(m): 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
This is serious, if the suspect is not killed in detention, he will mention many names.
I blame Tinubu for allowing these criminals to be so rich to the extent of deciding who becomes Lagos state governor.

Fact : He has bleeped almost all the popular Yoruba actress.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olorunwa Rafiu Akanni & Ade Lawyer Paraded For Killing Hamburger Of NURTW by tydi(m): 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
NURTW is the affliate of OPC.. all are muderfukers blood suckers
Re: Olorunwa Rafiu Akanni & Ade Lawyer Paraded For Killing Hamburger Of NURTW by Bullhari007(m): 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2018
the rate at which Yoruba ppl kill themselves, I fear for their extinct
Re: Olorunwa Rafiu Akanni & Ade Lawyer Paraded For Killing Hamburger Of NURTW by IYANGBALI: 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2018
ojmaroni247:
Na wah... Meanwhile I have a neat registered 2010 Toyota Camry spider... 4cylinder engine with Navigation system. Price is 2.2m negotiable click the link to see pics and contact details https://www.nairaland.com/4248319/sharp-reg-2011-camry-le
you gree 500k?

1 Like

Re: Olorunwa Rafiu Akanni & Ade Lawyer Paraded For Killing Hamburger Of NURTW by IYANGBALI: 4:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
Bullhari007:
the rate at which Yoruba ppl kill themselves, I fear for their extinct
e never reach ibo own

1 Like

Re: Olorunwa Rafiu Akanni & Ade Lawyer Paraded For Killing Hamburger Of NURTW by fajob: 4:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
The serial and notorious killer, Adeola Williams, alias Ade Lawyer, who was arrested by operatives of the Inspector-General of Police’ (IGP) Intelligence Response Team (IRT) - has been paraded at the Lagos state police command. Touted to be the most notorious assassin in the southwest region, Williams was arrested alongside his accomplice, Rafiu Olorunwa Akanni, aka Olorunwa, a former Lagos NURTW boss, who hired him.

The suspect, said to be responsible for the death of a member of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW), Ganiyu Ayinla, at Lagos Island on January 23, was arrested on Wednesday in Akure, Ondo State.

Following the death of Ayinla, a massive manhunt was launched and the IRT, led by ACP Abba Kyari, caught Williams in their dragnet.

According to the police, Ade Lawyer had been on its wanted list for over five years following his involvement in several assassinations in the South West.

Former NURTW boss, Rafiu Akanni alias Olorunwa, allegedly contracted the assassin to kill his rival, Azeez Lawal.

Police said Ade Lawyer confessed that he was paid N500,000 to execute the job. He, however, missed the target and killed Lawal’s personal assistant, Ayinla. Police said Lawal miraculously escaped the assassination attempt on him with bullet wounds.

He also mentioned many other victims he assassinated in the past which included Hamburger, a union chairman in Oshodi, Babajide Dosumu aka Mados in Ebute Meta, Salawe in Ajah, Ganiyu Asaro and four others in Badore where he said he spread bullets in their car and killed the five occupants.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/notorious-assassin-adeola-williams-aka-ade-lawyer-paraded-by-police.html

See previous thread >>>> https://www.nairaland.com/4350535/police-arrest-adeola-williams-ade#65099624

Hmmmmmmmm.

Digital Marketing and Web Development Ongoing training check my signature
Re: Olorunwa Rafiu Akanni & Ade Lawyer Paraded For Killing Hamburger Of NURTW by DocHMD: 4:59pm On Feb 16, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Do they look like igbo to you. Or, why are you telling us your trait?

Did these nurtw ewedu elements kill their brothers for cowries?

you yorooba vultures can kill your brothers for money. Go and die! cheesy
Re: Olorunwa Rafiu Akanni & Ade Lawyer Paraded For Killing Hamburger Of NURTW by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:13pm On Feb 16, 2018
Where re d musicians who u always spray N1000 notes whenever they are praising ur name ? angry sad sad
Where re d actors and actress that made u their role model because of d way u tip them? sad sad angry angry sad sad

You are on ur own to face d wrath of d law lipsrsealed undecided kiss kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olorunwa Rafiu Akanni & Ade Lawyer Paraded For Killing Hamburger Of NURTW by adecz: 5:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
Ngbatifonja & hired assassins
are like 5 & 7..... angry
Re: Olorunwa Rafiu Akanni & Ade Lawyer Paraded For Killing Hamburger Of NURTW by deriod(m): 5:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
olatunji21:
Akani Rafiu mi Olorunwa gbas gos
Kosomo na olorunwa
Eyan Osupa mi ton he saheedi...gbas gos
dis is funny
Re: Olorunwa Rafiu Akanni & Ade Lawyer Paraded For Killing Hamburger Of NURTW by larrybabanla(m): 5:23pm On Feb 16, 2018
mc oluomo will now be justified , they accused him of killing hamburger
Re: Olorunwa Rafiu Akanni & Ade Lawyer Paraded For Killing Hamburger Of NURTW by livinbygrace: 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2018
Nothing will happen to olunrowa.Its a gang war and most of them are being sponsored by politicians.
Re: Olorunwa Rafiu Akanni & Ade Lawyer Paraded For Killing Hamburger Of NURTW by Jokerman(m): 5:34pm On Feb 16, 2018
Lol...after politicians have used them tire... dey give them up...

Another Don waney

1 Like

Re: Olorunwa Rafiu Akanni & Ade Lawyer Paraded For Killing Hamburger Of NURTW by phreakabit(m): 5:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
Kedu maka Doughnut na Sandwich?
Re: Olorunwa Rafiu Akanni & Ade Lawyer Paraded For Killing Hamburger Of NURTW by wink2015(m): 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
NEMISIS has caught with them.

SEE THEIR FAT BELLY that they use in eating EGBELEKOKO MIYAN.
Re: Olorunwa Rafiu Akanni & Ade Lawyer Paraded For Killing Hamburger Of NURTW by Raskasal(m): 5:46pm On Feb 16, 2018
Olorunwa of all people. If only the eyes could see beyond the flesh, some people are not worth to live.
Re: Olorunwa Rafiu Akanni & Ade Lawyer Paraded For Killing Hamburger Of NURTW by ifymadu: 5:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
When will ACP Abba Kyari be deployed to arrest the marauding fualani terrorists in the middlebelt region? Are the innocent souls there not humans?

3 Likes

Re: Olorunwa Rafiu Akanni & Ade Lawyer Paraded For Killing Hamburger Of NURTW by DONFASZY(m): 5:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
@op
No peace for d wicked
Finally
Dey wil enjoy jail terms if law takes it frm here
Re: Olorunwa Rafiu Akanni & Ade Lawyer Paraded For Killing Hamburger Of NURTW by macaranta(m): 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
John Wick style
Re: Olorunwa Rafiu Akanni & Ade Lawyer Paraded For Killing Hamburger Of NURTW by jboycrb(m): 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
Same Pple in 2 diff pics? OK oooo
Re: Olorunwa Rafiu Akanni & Ade Lawyer Paraded For Killing Hamburger Of NURTW by Lloydfather(m): 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2018
DocHMD:
Kai Yoruba they can kill their brothers for money.
when u hear them say igbos don't love themselves, u will think they are Jesus who can laid his life for his brothers.

1 Like

Re: Olorunwa Rafiu Akanni & Ade Lawyer Paraded For Killing Hamburger Of NURTW by LyfeJennings(m): 7:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
Smith35:
Olorunwa is a mess. Back in the day when he would sit at MRS station every Friday night sharing money to the kids around campus and igbosere as NURTW chairman. I use to say he's a cool dude not knowing he's full of thrash. Kunle Poly whose P.A got killed ain't no saint either. We heard stories of how he's killed in the past too and how Mados, Hamburger n d rest were killers too. ONLY God knows the righteous and He will expose every bad eggs in d NURTW.

U be island boy abi
I used to drive past the filling station and wonder how this guy go dey share money like that. I mean, this guy was Jesus den. He swallowed over 5billion during his tenure, he was praised everywhere. Smh!!!! That NURTW job na killer job. I don't even have any word for him. Ade Lawyer na professional assassin. He thinks he's above the law, bastard man. May he rot in jail forever

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta / How God Saved Me From Ritualists During Job Interview / Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.