Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 (35345 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Sells Ballon D’or Trophy To Idan Ofer, Israel’s Richest Man / How Much The FIFA World Cup Trophy Is Worth Revealed / How FIFA World Cup Trophy Is Made In Italy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by Beedude(m): 9:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
Donshemzy1234:

UEFA
No Dey Fall Person Hand Now. Is Nigeria An European Country? It Ain't Gonna Happen
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by Haric(m): 9:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
kuldude29:

U think say na gala oya carry lacasera join body
Thank Yhu but i prefer fanta cheesy
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by skallion7(m): 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
Bentoli:

Bastard
Who would be proud to associate himself with fellows of a country where animals are respected more than Humans?
i know your father was never proud of you, take the rope and kill yourself on Naija forum, your rotten corpse will serve as a manure to crops as that's the only destiny of your BIRTH!. You son of a drunken trollop who sells her vagina for a small cup of snuff.

GhAnA MuSt Go!!!
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by Ezyp(m): 9:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
Donshemzy1234:
Top fours teams from Nigerian Premier League should play Champions League.
Bro there is a reason why it's called Europe Champion League.
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by musa7m(m): 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
Donshemzy1234:
Top fours teams from Nigerian Premier League should play Champions League.
na you go give dem money for plane tickets.......
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by produce(m): 9:29pm On Feb 16, 2018
lipsrsealed shocked lemme kukuma be leaving this country jejely cos i no wan hear say something miss before world organizers will say all nigerian citizens should pay with dem teeth..make dem no lauch missle abeg
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by thesicilian: 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2018
LZAA:

erm if u read my statement u will see we are saying the same thing
Yeah, of course.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by Bentoli(m): 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
skallion7:
i know your father was never proud of you, take the rope and kill yourself on Naija forum, your rotten corpse will serve as a manure to crops as that's the only destiny of your BIRTH!. You son of a drunken trollop who sells her vagina for a small cup of snuff.

GhAnA MuSt Go!!!
You are one of the reasons why I support abortion.
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:23pm On Feb 16, 2018
Ojuororun:
even davido himself can not tell d meaning of "shuku shaka" that's naija hippop for u. There is no reasonable song again exept love song and,noise making, jagons bla bla bla jumping up and down on stage performing rubbish.cheesy
no be small thing my brother, though I love that stanza but the meaning nawa oh undecided
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by Smith35(m): 10:24pm On Feb 16, 2018
Remember the last time the FIFA world cup came to Nigeria and I was able to take a picture with it at d National Theatre in Lagos. It was a long queue but I was able to get my turn. The official photographer takes ur photo and u proceed to receive ur printed copy before leaving the hall and u can also view online as we were given a code to access it online. Very sweet memories
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by skallion7(m): 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
Bentoli:
I'm one of the reasons why I support abortion.
Lmao, Ok!
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by galaxy15(m): 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
Narldon:

Lwkmd. Freaking hilarious

1 Like

Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2018
can't wait to borrow it
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by lordraiden(m): 11:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
FIFA they will steal that thing here.. Don't say I didn't tell you
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by 77up(m): 11:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
adehadex:
Which animal will swallow the world Cup in Nigeria ?
our Nigeria lizard can do that tongue

Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by MisterSols(m): 12:03am On Feb 17, 2018
At least e nor reach Accra

Quote me and get sent to the Hague undecided
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by dematino(m): 12:12am On Feb 17, 2018
Hmmm,going through all the comments,I understand why our youth are not in govt. We never serious for anything,bringing world cup to Nigeria is now a jokes for us.

For them to bring the world cup to Nigeria,I think is a big privilege for Nigeria and Nigerian.

Nigeria will be great again

God bless Nigeria.
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by produce(m): 2:06am On Feb 17, 2018
dematino:
Hmmm,going through all the comments,I understand why our youth are not in govt. We never serious for anything,bringing world cup to Nigeria is now a jokes for us.

For them to bring the world cup to Nigeria,I think is a big privilege for Nigeria and Nigerian.

God bless Nigeria.

undecided
dematino:

God bless Nigeria.

Didnt you heard about snake swallowing #36M? sir that thropy is not safe in this sh*thole nation.

Note & quote this day down by March you will hear headline world cup missing in Nigeria dont say I didnt warn you
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by Fifthwave(f): 5:38am On Feb 17, 2018
Beedude:

No Dey Fall Person Hand Now. Is Nigeria An European Country? It Ain't Gonna Happen

*A European Country...
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by Waky509(m): 6:47am On Feb 17, 2018
Lemme goan keep bittercolar there before we go hear another story for the god'sgrin
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by moderate6209: 1:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
I just hope the best world security is coming with that cup
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by decepticos(m): 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2018
gift01:
hope it will go back in one piece and in the form and manner it came
I hope the snake is not aware its here.
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by chikago1: 7:57pm On Feb 17, 2018
adehadex:
Which animal will swallow the world Cup in Nigeria ?
I won't be surprised if a scorpion stings da trophy when it arrives naija.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bomb Scare: Messi's Private Jet Grounded In Argentina / Nsukka Township Stadium In Enugu Takes Shape (Photos) / Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.