Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp (117503 Views)

Toke Makinwa, Moyo Lawal Or Kim Kardashan: Who Rocked The Nude Body Best? / Uriel Fights Off Trolls Criticising Gifty's Semi Nude Picture / Gifty Shares Another Nude Picture On Instagram, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
Dontquit:

U think so?

Sure.
Re: Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp by Fourwinds: 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2018
Safiaaa:
for the d grin
hmmmmmm
Re: Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 16, 2018
Safiaaa:
for the d grin

Why should it then be Davido? Is there something about Davido bedmatics you know that we dont?
Re: Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp by centboy123456(m): 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
lilyfaith:
Davido...bumbum fall on you tongue

Buh some girls sha...she sends nudes and claims it's a mistake. Iffa hear

baby girl wat up
Re: Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp by Laple0541(m): 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
Wesporting:
He's too childish...who know if na publicity stunt self cry the photo looks familiar

Publicity stunt Are you serious?
Re: Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp by centboy123456(m): 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
Dontquit:
Hmmm what did u see?

were did u get that pic
Re: Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp by RexTramadol1: 9:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
Yahoo boiz

Chai

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp by Dontquit: 9:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
Gungnir:

Sure.

Bros trust no one...not even urself.
Re: Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp by Gangster1ms: 9:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
Yinxies:

Is that what guy's ass looks like?
Some are like that.. wink
Re: Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp by ifymadu: 9:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
For the person to send you a Whatsapp picture, it means she has your direct number. So what’s the biggie? Call her up and find out what she wants jare
Re: Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp by Dontquit: 9:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
centboy123456:

were did u get that pic

On SM twitter to be precise.. Check imam of peace.
Re: Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp by macaranta(m): 9:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
That's immature

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
Dontquit:

Bros trust no one...not even urself.

I trust God tho...undecided
Re: Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
Gangster1ms:

Some are like that.. wink

This is mighty gay...lipsrsealed
Re: Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp by Shukran(f): 9:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
"quote me" the person must be Chioma's friend who stole his number from her phone. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp by realKosiEric(f): 9:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
I just have one question to ask, abeg who take the screenshot??
Re: Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp by bettercreature(m): 9:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
Mumu. Plan Work
exactly! It was planned we are talking about whatsapp here not twitter or Instagram private message
Re: Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp by Ojuororun(m): 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
NOT ONLY IN NIGERIA, THERE IS KONJI IN UGANDA TOO ........ NO WONDER. I NO BLAME THEM SHA.
Re: Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp by SirLakes: 9:23pm On Feb 16, 2018
Hahaha, this chick Neva change

I know this arse grin grin grin
Re: Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp by Davoski222: 9:23pm On Feb 16, 2018
Onijagidijagan:
This was how chioma jaxed him o with her juju grin
Na chioma yansh be dis na.
Re: Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp by PDPGuy: 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2018
That ass is bootilicious
Re: Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp by Tamakay(m): 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
OBO you are childish by making the pix public. She sent the pix to only you and no one else that shows she is talking to u privately and if u don't like it, delete it and tell her to stop sending such pix next time.

I am not a celebrity but I have such pix on weekly basis and I never make any of them public. Davido pls mature faster for my sake because I like your songs.

Come to think of it, how did she get ur digits?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp by ballerin(m): 9:29pm On Feb 16, 2018
Safiaaa:
O ma seee oh. Some girls are so thirsty grin
Look into this eyes... I want your ass.
Re: Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp by anyicash(m): 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2018
dkronicle:
That axx is fresh.. But i will pass cos it may be stinking angry grin grin angry
That girl might be a clean one... she's fresh abeg.
Re: Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp by Haric(m): 9:34pm On Feb 16, 2018
Donemmaco:
Banana fall on you o Carolina
grin
Donemmaco:
Banana fall on you o Carolina
Re: Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp by 9jaown(m): 9:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
Wesporting:
He's too childish...who know if na publicity stunt self cry the photo looks familiar

Re: Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp by Ezinwa25(f): 9:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
Wesporting:

Lolzzzz grin grin
Looks familiar ke
Re: Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp by Emmahunk(m): 9:40pm On Feb 16, 2018
So what's the big deal? She sent the pix to you privately, so what have you gained by sharing it? You must be feeling like Arnold Shawazniger right now abi?
Guy, grow up

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp by Mydazz(m): 9:40pm On Feb 16, 2018
mybestlove:
Girls are shameless. Sending your nudes to a guy makes you look worthless. Did you expect the guy to love you because of your unclothedness?

Na wa o. Make una use una brain nah, haba!

That a guy is rich should not be a reason for you to worship him not to talk of becoming a fool before him.

Abeg, make sense fall on all of una 'slay shits' this 2018
There are few set of men who loves because of unclothedness, they are very fewes bur exist nevertheless
Re: Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2018
Gungnir:

Why should it then be Davido? Is there something about Davido bedmatics you know that we dont?
well for the d and cash grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 16, 2018
Fourwinds:
hmmmmmm
kini

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) / Breaking News Peter Edochie Is Dead / How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.