Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Accident At Alalubosa Ibadan Kills 2 People (Graphic Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident At Alalubosa Ibadan Kills 2 People (Graphic Photos) (28098 Views)

BRT Bus Kills 2 People In Lagos / Accident Kills 2 In Nnewi, Tipper Driver Abandons His Truck (Graphic Photos) / Accident Along Patani Expressway In Delta Kills People (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident At Alalubosa Ibadan Kills 2 People (Graphic Photos) by traeces(m): 8:48pm On Feb 16, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

The same god that watched this happen and didn't do anything?

The one that hears all your blasphemies yet gives you air to breathe, food to eat, water to drink and health to enjoy every day

1 Like

Re: Accident At Alalubosa Ibadan Kills 2 People (Graphic Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2018
traeces:

The one that hears all your blasphemies yet gives you air to breathe, food to eat, water to drink and health to enjoy every day
he doesn't hear anything cuz he doesn't exist, saying he hears me is like telling me Superman, spiderman etc hears me

your god is imaginary and does not exist, Yahweh is a manmade god
Re: Accident At Alalubosa Ibadan Kills 2 People (Graphic Photos) by traeces(m): 9:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

he doesn't hear anything cuz he doesn't exist, saying he hears me is like telling me Superman, spiderman etc hears me

My heart goes out to you.
Re: Accident At Alalubosa Ibadan Kills 2 People (Graphic Photos) by Kay25(m): 9:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
Eeyah no wonder hold up dey around when I dey pass dere dat time. Rip to d dead rate of accident diss year is terrifying ooooo
Re: Accident At Alalubosa Ibadan Kills 2 People (Graphic Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 9:29pm On Feb 16, 2018
traeces:

My heart goes out to you.
and what exactly would your heart going out to me accomplish?
Re: Accident At Alalubosa Ibadan Kills 2 People (Graphic Photos) by Luukasz(m): 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
OboOlora:
[s]They should watch that guy in the 2nd picture. Nigga be looking like, “what body part can I steal”[/s]
Life is so unfair, God created some and gifted them intelligence while he gifted some dumbness. Girlie look at your comment then take a look at yourself don't you see how dumb you two are.
Re: Accident At Alalubosa Ibadan Kills 2 People (Graphic Photos) by Mhiztamurtala(m): 10:57pm On Feb 16, 2018
bobokeshington:
E no go beta for Buhari and all the APC caucus
instead of praying u are putting blame on someone.. I pray u be the next victim.. #fool!! embarassed
Re: Accident At Alalubosa Ibadan Kills 2 People (Graphic Photos) by Addy003(m): 11:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

The same god that watched this happen and didn't do anything?
My prayer for you is that God forgives you for this ignorant comment and also gives you wisdom
Re: Accident At Alalubosa Ibadan Kills 2 People (Graphic Photos) by Addy003(m): 12:01am On Feb 17, 2018
Mhiztamurtala:
instead of praying u are putting blame on someone.. I pray u be the next victim.. #fool!! embarassed

How wise of you! Praying someone be the next to die, if comment no gree u look, shebi u go move to d next one
Re: Accident At Alalubosa Ibadan Kills 2 People (Graphic Photos) by Addy003(m): 12:03am On Feb 17, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

My people perish for lack of wisdom!!!
Re: Accident At Alalubosa Ibadan Kills 2 People (Graphic Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 6:17am On Feb 17, 2018
Addy003:

My prayer for you is that God forgives you for this ignorant comment and also gives you wisdom

I don't want forgiveness from imaginary friends
Re: Accident At Alalubosa Ibadan Kills 2 People (Graphic Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 6:18am On Feb 17, 2018
Addy003:
My people perish for lack of wisdom!!!
I wonder why your people lack wisdom
Re: Accident At Alalubosa Ibadan Kills 2 People (Graphic Photos) by bobokeshington: 10:57am On Feb 17, 2018
Mhiztamurtala:

wish you same
Re: Accident At Alalubosa Ibadan Kills 2 People (Graphic Photos) by traeces(m): 12:28pm On Feb 17, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
and what exactly would your heart going out to me accomplish?

Nothing!
I just wanted you to know I pity you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gradually, Calabar Port Comes Alive Again / Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) / Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.