Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Why Seun? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Seun? (1162 Views)

Nairaland Owner SEUN OSEWA Full Biography,life And Net Worth / Oga Seun, I Wan Buy Nairaland! / Seun Should Be Paying Posters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Seun? by Richyman(m): 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2018
Yes it is true that you are trying to protect the image of your business i.e ''Nairaland''.
but why did you ban cryptocurrency in this era of crpto-boom?, you should have found another way or medium to inform people about your banning stuff. I don't know whether it's your bots that informed your decision or you took it upon yourself.
Note; Nairaland has gone beyond you, before ever you take this kind of decision, try as much as you can to bring it to public notice from which you will hear the 'good', the 'bad' and the ugly - Ok!!!.
Stop treating us as though we are not important to NL, because if people should stop visiting this great NL, I think within one hour Nairaland will collapse and you will be out of biz- you might have other businesses but this source of income to you will tell on you. We all are not scammers, right!!
Crypto currency has come to stay in this world like internet itself, although there might be fraudsters everywhere that should not be the reason it should be stopped here, do a little research and you will see how much millions of dollars that is been invested in the development of cryptos - I'm very sure you are much aware of the rapid development, let's stop treating ourselves as though we are still living in the 'dark or stone ages.'.
Re: Why Seun? by rottennaija(m): 8:29pm On Feb 16, 2018
Richyman:
Yes it is true that you are trying to protect the image of your business i.e ''Nairaland''.
but why did you ban cryptocurrency in this era of crpto-boom?, you should have found another way or medium to inform people about your banning stuff. I don't know whether it's your bots that informed your decision or you took it upon yourself.
Note; Nairaland has gone beyond you, before ever you take this kind of decision, try as much as you can to bring it to public notice from which you will hear the 'good', the 'bad' and the ugly - Ok!!!.
Stop treating us as though we are not important to NL, because if people should stop visiting this great NL, I think within one hour Nairaland will collapse and you will be out of biz- you might have other businesses but this source of income to you will tell on you. We all are not scammers, right!!
Crypto currency has come to stay in this world like internet itself, although there might be fraudsters everywhere that should not be the reason it should be stopped here, do a little research and you will see how much millions of dollars that is been invested in the development of cryptos - I'm very sure you are much aware of the rapid development, let's stop treating ourselves as though we are still living in the 'dark or stone ages.'.

Maybe the admin have backward mentality. Look at nairalanduseles self, they can even improve it appearance or options

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Brand Of Cars To Ship to Nigeria for easy sales? / 12 Profitable Fruit Processing Business / How To Start A Genuine Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.