Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,345 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Ofodile Nkemdilim, The Only Female Air Force Team That Designed Tsaigumi UAV - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ofodile Nkemdilim, The Only Female Air Force Team That Designed Tsaigumi UAV (46982 Views)

Grace Garba Is NAF First Female Air Warrant Officer (Photo) / Meet Nkem Ofodile,the Only Female Space Engineer In The Nigerian Air Force / What Is The Start Up Salary Of An Air Force Recruit With SSCE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ofodile Nkemdilim, The Only Female Air Force Team That Designed Tsaigumi UAV by Ceemann(m): 11:31pm On Feb 16, 2018
Only if it were truly made in Nigeria; great! Bur, some part of me feels like this picture is for show - >90% of parts probably imported!...I don't hate good things; but I'm just kinda thinking aloud. Let's be real 9ja! The lady is cute though.

1 Like

Re: Ofodile Nkemdilim, The Only Female Air Force Team That Designed Tsaigumi UAV by iamabundance(m): 11:35pm On Feb 16, 2018
Donald Trump should hear this.
We're not shithole country. We are equally talented.. but lack the tools. Good job babe.

1 Like

Re: Ofodile Nkemdilim, The Only Female Air Force Team That Designed Tsaigumi UAV by LZAA: 11:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
PoliticalChinex:
Afonjas will not like this news.......Their women are more good in bleaching their skins than in science!

Re: Ofodile Nkemdilim, The Only Female Air Force Team That Designed Tsaigumi UAV by luri: 11:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
Seriously Honestly you're such a hater!!!
Ralo:
Female you say? I see a bald dude in that pictures.
Re: Ofodile Nkemdilim, The Only Female Air Force Team That Designed Tsaigumi UAV by luri: 11:42pm On Feb 16, 2018
I happen to know that chic and a few of her team mates. Dude that's 100% 9ja. She has a PhD in her field and has presented papers in several countries. Let's celebrate something that's original for once please
Ceemann:
Only if it were truly made in Nigeria; great! Bur, some part of me feels like this picture is for show - >90% of parts probably imported!...I don't hate good things; but I'm just kinda thinking aloud. Let's be real 9ja! The lady is cute though.

1 Like

Re: Ofodile Nkemdilim, The Only Female Air Force Team That Designed Tsaigumi UAV by luri: 11:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
Dude your either totally blind as a bat or a bloody HOMO!!!! Bcuz she is dey wear uniform? Wait till you see her all glammed up, I bet you'll grovel at her feet.
All I can make out of your statement is BEEF!!!
Ralo:
Female you say? I see a bald dude in that pictures.
Re: Ofodile Nkemdilim, The Only Female Air Force Team That Designed Tsaigumi UAV by luri: 11:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
What is wrong with you?? Seriously If that's the first thing you can think of, that means that's your way. You think everyone is like you?? Respect please....
theapeman:
so we should fry beans undecided

Because of one nonsense woman who probably only contribution is to open legs for the male engineers who designs that UAV
Re: Ofodile Nkemdilim, The Only Female Air Force Team That Designed Tsaigumi UAV by luri: 11:52pm On Feb 16, 2018
Help me ask them!!! Bloody haters
luvinhubby:

Sorry for asking, how many of the too simple to construct drones have you yourself have constructed?
Re: Ofodile Nkemdilim, The Only Female Air Force Team That Designed Tsaigumi UAV by luri: 11:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
Thanks. Tell them. No respect
Soulless:

You're useless son
Stop insulting people, I know you don't respect your mother
Re: Ofodile Nkemdilim, The Only Female Air Force Team That Designed Tsaigumi UAV by luri: 11:55pm On Feb 16, 2018
DESIGNED! from scratch...
LZAA:

designed or assembled?
we need to move with the times
amazon's owner just built a sphere like structure ffs
Re: Ofodile Nkemdilim, The Only Female Air Force Team That Designed Tsaigumi UAV by luri: 11:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
Thanks Haruna ...Tell Them. Educate them. Those Uneducated, foul mouthed, sexist, nincompoops !!!!
chibuikepeter:

My dear designing an autonomous UAV with a Ground Controlled Station with more than 15 hours endurance airborne is not a baby science.
System which makes use of CAN Bus integration is neither it at all.
Once an Aerospace Research always a researcher. Kudos Nkem Ofodile Kudos Air Force Research and Development Centre Kaduna. Kudos Flt. Lieut. Y I Haruna.

1 Like

Re: Ofodile Nkemdilim, The Only Female Air Force Team That Designed Tsaigumi UAV by LaudableXX: 12:10am On Feb 17, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
Baby science. The technology behind the drone is too simple, too crass that trying to project it as something extraordinary smacks of high level retardation. There's nothing significant in constructing a drone. It's baby science. I'm saying this because of some mummified minds who'd consider it a giant stride and the tribalists who think it's an edge. This is baby science.
Wait, first....how many have you constructed? shocked Just asking!

luvinhubby:
Sorry for asking, how many of the too simple to construct drones have you yourself have constructed?
I no know say you sef see am. cheesy Na di question I just ask the guy be dat!
Re: Ofodile Nkemdilim, The Only Female Air Force Team That Designed Tsaigumi UAV by 9jaArea: 1:25am On Feb 17, 2018
KratosCorp:
Don't mind them. It's just their usual tribal baiting and propaganda. They probably felt that igbos were the one bursting their burble about the drone being made in 2013. So this is likely a deliberate attempt to shut the nay saying igbos up.

Just check out the choice of phrase used in the writeup.

Let's see if you have anything in that skull. Spot the difference.

1 Like

Re: Ofodile Nkemdilim, The Only Female Air Force Team That Designed Tsaigumi UAV by 9jaArea: 1:27am On Feb 17, 2018
fotadmowmend:
Tsaigumi UAV? Dat doesn't sounds indigenous

Hausa
Re: Ofodile Nkemdilim, The Only Female Air Force Team That Designed Tsaigumi UAV by 9jaArea: 1:31am On Feb 17, 2018
luvinhubby:

Don't mind the loser, people on Nairaland always claiming what they are not.
Re: Ofodile Nkemdilim, The Only Female Air Force Team That Designed Tsaigumi UAV by 9jaArea: 1:36am On Feb 17, 2018
EgunMogaji:
You guys keep stroking each other. Design ko, feline ni.

You haven't conquered 24/7 electricity, modern sewer system, transportation, pipe borne water and you leapt straight to drone manufacturing.

This is a common drone and is used by many militaries of the world.
The fact that this was made by the NAF is reason
we celebration. If DAICON payed more attention to research, Nigeria won't be buy every military hardware abroad.
Re: Ofodile Nkemdilim, The Only Female Air Force Team That Designed Tsaigumi UAV by Nobody: 1:46am On Feb 17, 2018
9jaArea:

The fact that this was made by the NAF is reason
we celebration. If DAICON payed more attention to research, Nigeria won't be buy every military hardware abroad.

It wasn't "made" by the NAF. It's simply assembled under the direction of most likely Pakistani or Israeli Army.

This is one of the problems with this country. Some rejoice in celebrating complacency.

Can we actually manufacture something like this? Yes, even better than this.

But the Nigerian brains that can do this has drained away to foreign soils. And those that are remaining in higher institutions are not consulted.

Don't insult the intelligence of astute Nigerians by suggesting that a country that can't even construct roads will build a drone.

Celebrate away, while the false flag flies.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This video was published in December 2013.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhKNtgj77Pw

My post on the subject back then.

https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/general-topic-thread-to-discuss-anything/725#58430597
Re: Ofodile Nkemdilim, The Only Female Air Force Team That Designed Tsaigumi UAV by LZAA: 2:05am On Feb 17, 2018
luri:
DESIGNED! from scratch...
omo there is a difference between designing and assembling something 90% if not all of that gadget's parts will be imported why so u ask? well almost all the industries in nigeria are either dead or dying i mean we import fuel ffs
Re: Ofodile Nkemdilim, The Only Female Air Force Team That Designed Tsaigumi UAV by Nobody: 2:35am On Feb 17, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
Baby science. The technology behind the drone is too simple, too crass that trying to project it as something extraordinary smacks of high level retardation. There's nothing significant in constructing a drone. It's baby science. I'm saying this because of some mummified minds who'd consider it a giant stride and the tribalists who think it's an edge. This is baby science.

can you show us the drones you designed since you say its baby science.

1 Like

Re: Ofodile Nkemdilim, The Only Female Air Force Team That Designed Tsaigumi UAV by Polchiz(m): 6:08am On Feb 17, 2018
Sapiosexuality:

STOP writing science and practicalize science by constructing a local wheel barrow first.

Bad belle!

1 Like

Re: Ofodile Nkemdilim, The Only Female Air Force Team That Designed Tsaigumi UAV by Waky509(m): 6:24am On Feb 17, 2018
coolEhhhe...this are the kind of people we are looking for...not the one's that their village people will eat their brain up
Re: Ofodile Nkemdilim, The Only Female Air Force Team That Designed Tsaigumi UAV by javalady(f): 6:41am On Feb 17, 2018
LasGidiOwner:
It can only be an Anambra babe.
Congrats dear
She is from Delta State

1 Like

Re: Ofodile Nkemdilim, The Only Female Air Force Team That Designed Tsaigumi UAV by Mechejy: 6:56am On Feb 17, 2018
CeoNewshelm:
PHOTOS: Ofodile Nkemdilim, The Only Female Air Force Team That Designed Tsaigumi UAV

Meet Flight Lieutenant Ofodile Nkemdilim of the Nigerian Air Force.

She is the only female in the team of NAF's aerospace engineers who designed the Tsaigumi UAV, Nigeria's first indigenous operational remotely piloted aircraft commissioned by President Buhari on Thursday, February 15

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/photos-ofodile-nkemdilim-only-female.html

Hmmmm! let not buhari and his people label one evil against her one day oo
Re: Ofodile Nkemdilim, The Only Female Air Force Team That Designed Tsaigumi UAV by Praktikals(m): 6:58am On Feb 17, 2018
lonelydora:
Even without opening the thread to check the name, i knew it must be an Igbo girl.

Continue doing us proud pretty Nwa Biafra.

Jisike Nkemdilim nwa mama!
Her only contribution to the teamwork might be in za oza ruum
Re: Ofodile Nkemdilim, The Only Female Air Force Team That Designed Tsaigumi UAV by Virus777: 7:15am On Feb 17, 2018
yomibelle:
Wander in.....
ok
Wander outta thread
Bad bele. undecided
Re: Ofodile Nkemdilim, The Only Female Air Force Team That Designed Tsaigumi UAV by Virus777: 7:17am On Feb 17, 2018
Sapiosexuality:

Just stfu!

You know you can't even design a tooth pick and you're here yarning dust.
Re: Ofodile Nkemdilim, The Only Female Air Force Team That Designed Tsaigumi UAV by LasGidiOwner: 7:26am On Feb 17, 2018
javalady:

She is from Delta State

Use your Google. She is from Anambra.
Re: Ofodile Nkemdilim, The Only Female Air Force Team That Designed Tsaigumi UAV by Xisnin(m): 8:42am On Feb 17, 2018
ajl:

You are right if you say building drone is "baby" science. Your everyday drone it's more of a college level project. But drones with military surveillance capabilities and range of 100km is not a run of the mill science. Its a good way to start. Many of things we see today started with the US government funding it's military to come up with ingenious technology. Example is the GPS.
What is "ingenious" about this project?
Re: Ofodile Nkemdilim, The Only Female Air Force Team That Designed Tsaigumi UAV by 9jaArea: 8:42am On Feb 17, 2018
EgunMogaji:

It wasn't "made" by the NAF. It's simply assembled under the direction of most likely Pakistani or Israeli Army.

This is one of the problems with this country. Some rejoice in celebrating complacency.

Can we actually manufacture something like this? Yes, even better than this.

But the Nigerian brains that can do this has drained away to foreign soils. And those that are remaining in higher institutions are not consulted.

Don't insult the intelligence of astute Nigerians by suggesting that a country that can't even construct roads will build a drone.

Celebrate away, while the false flag flies.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This video was published in December 2013.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhKNtgj77Pw

My post on the subject back then.

https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/general-topic-thread-to-discuss-anything/725#58430597
Funny, you're not even sure of what you are saying. This project started a long time ago, the first prototype was Amebo, at a time it could not even fly and personally I mocked the Airforce for showing the public what couldn't fly as an invention.
The research will later be advanced in partnership with a Portuguese firm and that birth Gulma.
Personally I don't see anything wrong with tapping into other countries technological expertise if it will help us achieve our goals.
Re: Ofodile Nkemdilim, The Only Female Air Force Team That Designed Tsaigumi UAV by anaton(m): 9:10am On Feb 17, 2018
Sapiosexuality:

Because an Ada Biafra is involved, the technology behind drone is now baby science.Mtchewww!!You seriously don't know what is doing you.Kwantinu!!
Re: Ofodile Nkemdilim, The Only Female Air Force Team That Designed Tsaigumi UAV by walter315(m): 9:32am On Feb 17, 2018
CeoNewshelm:
PHOTOS: Ofodile Nkemdilim, The Only Female Air Force Team That Designed Tsaigumi UAV

Meet Flight Lieutenant Ofodile Nkemdilim of the Nigerian Air Force.

She is the only female in the team of NAF's aerospace engineers who designed the Tsaigumi UAV, Nigeria's first indigenous operational remotely piloted aircraft commissioned by President Buhari on Thursday, February 15

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/photos-ofodile-nkemdilim-only-female.html

this lady na air force? see her big belle...lol..

unfit soldier

Re: Ofodile Nkemdilim, The Only Female Air Force Team That Designed Tsaigumi UAV by petenweke: 10:29am On Feb 17, 2018
What is the big deal in designing a drone?? What about the people who made it fly and do other stuff on air?
You all including the 'Designers' are idiots. Drones are almost outdated and you are celebrating some fine Art workls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Side Hustling You Can Do As A Salary Earner / Meet Kabiru Salawu: A Nigerian Photographer Using His Photos To Tell Stories / UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.