Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him (47014 Views)

Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With / My Banker Friend Quit His Job To Work In A Car Wash / Door Attendant At An Eatery Dances At Door While Doing His Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by Truths9ja: 11:32am On Oct 17, 2023
UK-based Nigerian man reportedly lost his care job after his female compatriot reported him to their supervisor

πŸ“Ή: @jectimi_comedy

Video Credit: instablog9ja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZETLmeuL9BE?si=jT17vmiMaIZWHyZ9

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by Truths9ja: 11:33am On Oct 17, 2023
Chaiii people are wicked oooo. A Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ lady for that matter. No love here joor

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by TemplarLandry: 11:33am On Oct 17, 2023
cool

3 Likes

Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by Truths9ja: 11:47am On Oct 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
the issue dey funny oooo. Chaiiii Na the work of village people be this oooo

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by kapelvej: 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2023
The man doing the recordin is funny, he said the lady should have joined him to sleep

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by tooth4tooth: 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2023
I don't even know whether to pity him or hate him.🀷
How can you manage to Japa out this country only to start sleeping some mumu sleep on duty

At the same time, it will not be nice for the guy to be deported back to Naija after all the Japa struggles. But that fellow Nigeria girl nor try at all.

102 Likes 12 Shares

Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by Truths9ja: 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2023
Nigerians should be of help to themselves abroad and not enemies to themselves. Abeg I dey beg here. Don’t let village people rejoice over us oooo

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by Natbrowny: 1:45pm On Oct 17, 2023
Truths9ja:
Nigerians should be of help to themselves abroad and not enemies to themselves. Abeg I dey beg here. Don’t let village people rejoice over us oooo

Nigerians might, JUST MIGHT LISTEN TO THIS ADVICE BY YEAR 5063

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by Truths9ja: 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2023
Natbrowny:

Nigerians might, JUST MIGHT LISTEN TO THIS ADVICE BY YEAR 5063
hmm your response here is deep. You are saying something here but not clear enough.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by dominique(f): 2:35pm On Oct 17, 2023
Reported him doing what? Sleeping during working hours, putting unnecessary strain on his colleagues. He expects his co-workers to cover up for his insurbordination because they're compatriots? Nonsense!

82 Likes 12 Shares

Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by Truths9ja: 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2023
dominique:
Reported him doing what? Sleeping during working hours, putting unnecessary strain on his colleagues. He expects his co-workers to cover up for his insurbordination because they're compatriots? Nonsense!
but Dominique, seriously body no be firewood now. Body isn’t robot πŸ€– now. You can’t cheat nature Abeg. Ok tell me here, if you are in the shoes of the man, are you telling me here that you will still cheat nature niii. Stress is stress Abeg

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by SenatePresdo(m): 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2023
The girl did very well.

What the man wanted was to spoil Nigerian hustlers name.

Before you know it, White employers would be like "Don't employ him, he's Nigerian they use to sleep on duty, they lack work ethics" just because of one man's laziness.

If you wan sleep, come back to Nigeria and join Police so you would start sleeping on duty.

That babe deserves an Oscar.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by Lifted07: 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2023
Hmmm
Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by accordadoga25(f): 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2023
Hehehehe

He should go back to Nigeria now.

No place like home

1 Like

Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by Bobotic(m): 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2023
One Auntie with dis kind high heel grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by Kidspirit(m): 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2023
Stay away from women, if you want to progress!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by Judolisco(m): 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2023
Take heart and move on

1 Like

Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2023
Men should be careful out there.
He made a mistake in sleeping at work, (sleeping extra minutes alongside his 45 minutes break),
But for a fellow Nigerian to be taking his pictures, recording a video of him sleeping and taking it to their supervisor is a no no.
That's all shades of wrong.
What happens to waking him up?
And he's got just 6 months to work, save and come back home.

For all of you abroad doing this to your fellow Nigerians,
una mind no go touch ground.
Walahi!

Give it up for the Hispanics, Asians and Indians abroad,
They all come together to support themselves.
It's only Nigeria that a company (Say Shell or Mobil) will plan end of the year party for all the foreigners working for them and each citizens from different countries have their tables,
But when it comes to Nigeria, you see 'em fools having 2 separate tables, one for Yoruba, One for Igbos.
That it even get their colleagues so confused and surprise!!
Nonsensical set of people.

We Rise.

Meanwhile,
Ion........
Guys, Watch Out and hold your babe close.....

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by MaverickA3: 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2023
Ok
Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2023
grin
Truths9ja:
UK-based Nigerian man reportedly lost his care job after his female compatriot reported him to their supervisor

πŸ“Ή: @jectimi_comedy

Video Credit: instablog9ja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZETLmeuL9BE?si=jT17vmiMaIZWHyZ9

It's common , black dey worry black, saw scenario like this jus 3 weeks back , Ghanaian man vs anoda black , dey were both suspended from what I saw that day.

4 Likes

Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by CJStarz: 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2023
Truths9ja:
Tribalism taken too far,I guess?
Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by SoNature(m): 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2023
There's nothing like Nigerians. We just use that name to deceive ourselves. People are more comfortable relating with those who come from their tribes because we aren't oriented to love one another in this country beyond our tribes.

We see how tribalism plays out during elections and on Nairaland too. That's why nothing shocks me about Nigeria anymore. The earlier we realise that Nigeria is a sham, the better for us.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by Mindlog: 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2023
He deserves the sacking.

Was he expecting to be covered up with his repeated sleeping on duty?

You work at night, be disciplined enough to sleep during the day. I also worked as a waking night support worker in a children home, resuming at 8p.m and ending at 8a.m. The second staff was paid to sleep in the home from 8p.m to 8a.m, only woken up if there is an emergency. If I had dozed off because it was night and no one would know, then the young person sneaks out of the house and ends up harmed...it will be over for me.

I slept during day, then from 10p.m when the young person has slept off, I worked on my laptop or watched NETFLIX in the lounge as the hours rolled by.

It is very risky covering up another staff who was sleeping while on shift with you...when incident happen, you go explain tire.

18 Likes

Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by Danisaint112(m): 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2023
grin
Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by Truths9ja: 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2023
Bobotic:
One Auntie with dis kind high heel grin
using big shoe πŸ‘  has caused problem to the legs
Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by Ebeano49(m): 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2023
In this abroad na your fellow darky, especially we Nigerians, go wan take you shine.

2 Likes

Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by legitnow1: 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2023
THE TYPE OF POWER WOMEN HAVE IN USA AND UK WILL NOT SURPRISE SATAN.

AFETRALL, IT ALL STARTED WITH HIM AND AN APPLE IN THE GARDEN

PURE SATANIC COUNTRIES.
Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by Angelfrost(m): 2:59pm On Oct 17, 2023
Truths9ja:

I honestly don't get why most Nigerians abroad hate or despise their fellow countrymen...!

Nigerians happen to be the major set of people based abroad who are against their fellow countrymen joining them abroad... Asians, Middle Easterners, and Indians will not only counsel their people to come but also spend money and effort to make it easy for them to join them, and go the extra mile to help them settle in quickly.

It's in Freelancing I saw a lot of Nigerians hiding secrets of succeeding online from their fellow Nigerians while Asians and Indians literally pulled their people in droves into it.

Most Nigerians are a weird and wicked breed of Homo Sapiens. Tueh!!!

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by dominique(f): 2:59pm On Oct 17, 2023
Truths9ja:
but Dominique, seriously body no be firewood now. Body isn’t robot πŸ€– now. You can’t cheat nature Abeg. Ok tell me here, if you are in the shoes of the man, are you telling me here that you will still cheat nature niii. Stress is stress Abeg

He should go and sleep in his house. Sebi all of una wan japa to saner climes. Well, in saner climes you can't sleep anyhow while on duty without repercussions. If his colleagues had not ousted him, his bosses would have still found out.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Much Does A Soldier Or A Naval Officer Earn In Nigeria? / This Crippled Man Decides To Work Instead Of Begging (photos) / 5 Occupations That Receive The Highest Number Of Insults In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.