Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) (73380 Views)

Obasanjo, Jonathan And Dickson Worship Together In Church In Otueke (Photos) / Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Hug At The PDP Convention (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
EternalTruths:

Jonathan should not fall for OBJ's seditious moves against Buhari.

The Caliphate spear is pointing Westward that is why Obasanjo is panicking for alliance to save his people.

Jonathan should not commit the glorious people of SE/SS against the Caliphate.

Allow Buhari to show his true colors to the West starting from next year.
Westerners are not coward, if we want to deal with people we knw how to handle that! bubu is small for us to handle, he will run without seeing what chase him

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by Donlino123(m): 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
kokomaster3d:
GEJ always looking like mumu. See as im sidon like odeh
how u want make him look, him elder da talk to am, make him da laf? shabi u da laf wen ur father da talk to u? see as ur mumu da smell everywhere, try hide am small!

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by EternalTruths: 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:
Westerners are not coward, if we want to deal with people we knw how to handle that! bubu is small for us to handle, he will run without seeing what chase him

No problem.

Obasanjo should stay out of SE/SS because we have resolved not to interfere with Buhari's evil agenda.

Buhari till 2023 until those who plotted against the SE/SS apologize openly and not stylishly.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by blesskewe(f): 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2018
I just love Goodluck simplicity

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:56pm On Feb 16, 2018
12submarine:

[s]This is your view and you are entitled to it. Allow others to have their views which they are also entitled to. In democracy, you don't force others to share same view with you, such is only practised in military govt which is not different from barbarism.[/s]
r u done talking? u r free to share ur views but propaganda is nt accepted! GTFO

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by EternalTruths: 9:57pm On Feb 16, 2018
PrecisionFx:
OBJ came to make peace.

He should keep his peace in his pocket.

Jonathan must never allow himself to rally the SE/SS to stop Buhari's evil agenda which will destroy Nigeria and give us a new Nigeria or B.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
Nwodosis:
That's how the elder apologizes to the younger in African tradition, the elder need not to voice out "I'm sorry"

IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW. Your head dey there!
Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by 12submarine(m): 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:
its a free world, u nid to understand d reason behind my post. its directed at PAID IDIOTS who littered cyber space to dish out lies
Who told you they are paid idiots? Several lies from both parties are flying on the cyber. 2010 robbery scene being shared on WhatsApp as a recent fulani attack is also a lie and must have originated from the opposition. Can we now assume they are also paid idiots? In as much as I have my preferred candidate, I don't think it is wise to bully others with opposing views, that is freedom of choice.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by EternalTruths: 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2018
blesskewe:
I just love Goodluck simplicity
Are U Urhobo.?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by 12submarine(m): 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:
r u done talking? u r free to share ur views but propaganda is nt accepted! GTFO
Election is a game of number, it is not by insults and cyber bullying. You can't win people to your side by insults and lies. This is the only way Nigerians can send Buhari to his cows in daura, else, it will be a washout. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by blesskewe(f): 10:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
EternalTruths:

Are U Urhobo.?
yes
Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by EternalTruths: 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
blesskewe:
yes
That name is a popular Urhobo.
Well you fine but too far ethnically.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by Raskasal(m): 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
This Jonathan sha. The way he dey look sef....
Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by 12submarine(m): 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
blesskewe:
yes
Mingwo
Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by blesskewe(f): 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
EternalTruths:

That name is a popular Urhobo.

Well you fine but too far ethnically.
well proud of it
Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by blesskewe(f): 10:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
12submarine:

Mingwo
mavo
Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
12submarine:

Who told you they are paid idiots? Several lies from both parties are flying on the cyber. 2010 robbery scene being shared on WhatsApp as a recent fulani attack is also a lie and must have originated from the opposition. Can we now assume they are also paid idiots? In as much as I have my preferred candidate, I don't think it is wise to bully others with opposing views, that is freedom of choice.
u must be new comer! we knw the paid agents on this forum, I av no candidate for nw infact am nt a card carrying member of any political party b4, nw & am nt ready to join any political. I only vote & campaign 4 gud governance

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by EternalTruths: 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
blesskewe:
well proud of it

OK ooo

Fine but far

Beautiful but out of reach like the stars.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by 12submarine(m): 10:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:
u must be new comer! we knw the paid agents on this forum, I av no candidate for nw infact am nt a card carrying member of any political party b4, nw & am nt ready to join any political. I only vote & campaign 4 gud governance
Again, you don't campaign with insult. That is not democracy.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by blesskewe(f): 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
EternalTruths:

OK ooo

Fine but far

Beautiful but out of reach like the stars.
gbam
Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2018
12submarine:

Again, you don't campaign with insult. That is not democracy.
so u said bt I learnt dat 4rm APC

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by 12submarine(m): 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:
so u said bt I learnt dat 4rm APC
Okay.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
No doubt Goodluck Jonatha is the most humble president that ever lived, if not the corrupt people that surround him during his tenure that made him the worst ever just like his wife etc.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by afamaustin(m): 10:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
Toosure70:
mumu
mumu how cos me too l don't understand
Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
Nwodosis:
That's how the elder apologizes to the younger in African tradition, the elder need not to voice out "I'm sorry"

Ur head dey dia

Meanwhile, this is my first time of seeing GEJ not smiling in a long while. grin
Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by 12submarine(m): 10:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:
No doubt Goodluck Jonatha is the most humble president that ever lived, if not the corrupt people that surround him during his tenure that made him the worst ever just like his wife etc.
For the bolded, I score you 100 percent, but the rest, your score is zero percent. His administration is not the most corrupt. Where do you place abacha? Note also, Buhari served in that administration.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by Mhiztamurtala(m): 10:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
Angelanest:
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo met with former President Goodluck Jonathan and his wife Patience Jonathan at their Otueke residence. The former president arrived in Yenagoa, the state capital on Friday and was received by the state governor, Seriake Dickson, in company with some top government officials in the state.

Shortly after his arrival, he unveiled the Bayelsa Heliport which was renamed after the first military administrator of the defunct Rivers State, Alfred Diete-Spiff, and then proceeded to the venue of the inauguration ceremony before heading to visit Goodluck Jonathan.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/obasanjo-meets-goodluck-jonathan-wife-patience-otueke-photos.html

Naso politician no get shame.. Mtcheew!! embarassed
Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by Mhiztamurtala(m): 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2018
kokomaster3d:
GEJ always looking like mumu. See as im sidon like odeh
bro, u wicked oh.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by Memphis357(m): 10:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
*in The Terminator's voice*.....Obasanjo is one ugly muthafucka!!!!!!!
Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by sierralleone197(m): 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
Pic 1:::::::: GEJ is not happy with obj and OBJ knows that and it's paining him,

Pic:::: OBJ want to explain to mama peace what happened in 2015, and she be like, KEEP KWAYET

GOD BLESS GEJ, GOD BLESS NIGERIA
But Gej visited him last time at ota
Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
EternalTruths:

Wrong
Jonathan should ignore OBJ.
Allow the West bear the brunt of their 2015 action.
The Spear of the Caliphate is pointed Westward and not Eastward.
Easterners should avoid taking any bullets for the Westerners.

Can you kindly Identify the easterners in this pictures?
Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by Memphis357(m): 10:42pm On Feb 16, 2018
omenkaLives:
The clueless tactless, tasteless ineffectual buffoon looking as confused as always.

Hardest job this man has ever been saddled with is simply to pretend to be smart- yet he bungles it at every turn.

Let me leave his zombies to come grunt their praises of him while I settle down to my Friday night tunk.
Oga shut up,abeg!!!!
Your foolish fool from Daura that is the current president nko? Wetin the fool don achieve?
Nor make me curse your generation this night oooooo!!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Caught With Dagger Approaching Peter Obi At Oyo Rally - Bishop P.O Evang / Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched / APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.