Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Biafra: You Warned Us But We Didn't Listen, Now We Have Seen- Fani Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: You Warned Us But We Didn't Listen, Now We Have Seen- Fani Kayode (947 Views)

"You Failed Nigerians Because You Didn't Listen" - Obasanjo Slams Jonathan / Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu / When the time comes for total Biafra you will know and those generations won't f (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: You Warned Us But We Didn't Listen, Now We Have Seen- Fani Kayode by frankdoz24: 8:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
A former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has said that all that the ‘missing’ leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, told him and Nigerians concerning the current administration has come to pass.
Alluding to the current killings and destruction of properties by suspected Fulani herdsmen, and the scotching hardship in the country, the former minister said they were warned by the IPOB leader.
Nnamdi Kanu’s whereabouts has remained unknown since a joint Task Force of army and police invaded his Afara Ukwu home in Umuahia, the capital of Abia state, on October 14.
Remembering Nnamdi Kanu in a tweet, where he also shared a photo he had with the pro-Biafra leader, Fani-Kayode said he (Kanu) will live forever.
He wrote, “You saw it all coming and you warned us but we refused to listen.
“Our eyes have finally opened and now we know better. I miss you my brother.
“Men of vision, courage and strength are few in our land. Wherever you are and whatever they have done to you know this: you shall live forever!”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: You Warned Us But We Didn't Listen, Now We Have Seen- Fani Kayode by Cromagnon: 3:22am On Feb 17, 2018
someone should shut this bastard up
Re: Biafra: You Warned Us But We Didn't Listen, Now We Have Seen- Fani Kayode by tenmariner: 4:46am On Feb 17, 2018
At times, I take a long hard look to what we did wrong to deserve the types of leaders in Nigeria. So much uninspiring statements flying round the perimeters of the country.
Re: Biafra: You Warned Us But We Didn't Listen, Now We Have Seen- Fani Kayode by princepeter566: 4:59am On Feb 17, 2018
The two posters above me are potential idiets. if u have noting good to say just keep quiet. may Fulani's herdsmen fall on your families.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: You Warned Us But We Didn't Listen, Now We Have Seen- Fani Kayode by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:54am On Feb 17, 2018
hmmm....I dnt hv anything to say again until I confirm if kanu is dead, alive or missing or claim to be hidding.....time will tell
Re: Biafra: You Warned Us But We Didn't Listen, Now We Have Seen- Fani Kayode by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 17, 2018
Ffk is nothing but a fool. If GEJ was president would he have romanced kanu. Ndiara man
Re: Biafra: You Warned Us But We Didn't Listen, Now We Have Seen- Fani Kayode by dangermouse(m): 8:33am On Feb 17, 2018
You warned us but just like a sheep destined to be slaughtered on the altar of vanity,we turned deaf ears.
A leopard they said, can never shed its spots.
Wither my country Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: You Warned Us But We Didn't Listen, Now We Have Seen- Fani Kayode by Sprumbabafather: 8:38am On Feb 17, 2018
The greatest prophet ever liveth in Nigeria, Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Biafra: You Warned Us But We Didn't Listen, Now We Have Seen- Fani Kayode by papoudaupolos: 8:40am On Feb 17, 2018
Fkk knw best how to ride on the gullibility of the deplorables.

(1) (Reply)

Edo Council Election: APC Wins All 18 Chairmanship Seats / End Killings Or Face Court Martial, Army Tells Field Commanders. / Nigerians Attack Fayose On Social Media For Attacking The Federal Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.