Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu (22660 Views)

Zamfara : Buhari Wants To Declare State Of Emergency To Stop Election - Fayose / [BREAKING] Court Orders National Assembly To Stop Election Re-ordering Bill / Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by Mfondear(m): 9:07am On Jul 13, 2017
A former governor of Abia State, Orji Uzor Kalu has berated the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, under the leadership of Nnamdi Kanu for asking Igbos to boycott elections in the South-East until referendum is conducted.

Speaking in Abia State, the former governor and Chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, said it was unconstitutional for Kanu to demand that elections be boycotted in the South East.

Noting that Kanu reserved the right to agitate for Biafra, Kalu insisted that the IPOB leader had no right to stop people of the region from choosing their leaders.

He said: “It will not be fair for IPOB to say that, it is unconstitutional. They have the right to agitate for Biafra, but have no right of disrupting people’s process of registration or electing their leaders.

“IPOB people have every right to agitate, after all, we have free speech in the country, everybody has right to agitate for what he feels is right for him, but that should follow due process.

“You know, I went to prison to see Nnamdi Kanu when he was there and I spoke with him. I also almost at the same time visited his parents at their Afara Ukwu, Umuahia country home and I also spoke with them.

“That does not mean I’m in support of what he is doing as some people many tend to believe. At the same time, I’m not against his agitation, he has that right, but like I said earlier, it must follow due process.

“I wish they will understand where the world is going; none of the world powers supports the division of Nigeria.

“What I think we should do as a people is to come forcefully and demand for our rights, right of being president of this country, right of having equality, right of social justice and right of being treated with the same law; these are what we should be asking for.”

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/07/13/biafra-no-right-stop-election-igbo-land-orji-kalu-attacks-nnamdi-kanu/amp/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by Ever8054: 9:18am On Jul 13, 2017
kalu is yoloba not our bloda..may shukwu kirikiri abiamala fall on him...but when will this ipob receive sense and from where?...dodge a bullet and on my heels for my life,...

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by Igboesika: 9:19am On Jul 13, 2017
Sorry sir, Nnamdi Kanu won't use arms and ammunitions to stop any one, like he didn't force anybody to stay at home on 30th may.
What happened on 30th may would be a child's play to compare with what will happen on Anambra election day because, that day has been declared "Nsala day"...eat , ,enjoy and sleep, then in the evening by 6 p.m, guys can now leave their houses and go to Mama Nkechi's joint and end the ofe nsala day celebration with some bottles of mmanya Biaffra " Hero".

But wait oo, which election are they forcing people to participate in ?.. the one people will stand under the sun from morning till evening without being accredited, at the end of the day, some hoodlums will hijack the ballot boxes and shoot sporadically in the air, leaving some unlucky ones killed and lucky ones injured , while fleeing with electoral materials ?

Votes doesn't count as long as Nigeria election is concerned because the winner is always declared before the D day. Eg :Uche Oga vs Okezie Ikpeazu in Abia state and Judiciary is not even helping the matter because, the person that will be declared winner by Inec after the election cannot be removed again through Judiciary process which we have witnessed so far.

So, why should I risk my life all in the name of voting while our votes won't be count at the end of the day.?

Even without Nnamdi KANU's directive, who's still interested in voting in this failed country since our votes are meaningless to politicians ?.

166 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by Etogist: 9:28am On Jul 13, 2017
One Idiot has spoken.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by Biafman: 9:29am On Jul 13, 2017
This idiot is talking again from all four compass of his useless mouth. Let him come out and march on the streets of Biafra land together with Nnamdi Kanu and let's see between the two whom the ordinary Biafran people will embrace and accept as their leader.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by Victornezzar: 9:30am On Jul 13, 2017
I think kanu should start with Abia state 1st 4 dat his "No election" rally, Btw I don't y some dumb heads would label u as an afonja if ur against biafra, dats sickening,
Just take a look at dis 1
otijah:
Who is orji kalu? We don't know him here in Biafra. Maybe he is from the zoo

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by PenisCaP: 9:32am On Jul 13, 2017
Hmm no need ranting if u think u can reverse it.
Then reverse the order.
He just told people to boycott election he didnt use knife or gun to force anybody

why are all peeing in ur pants ?.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by pelumi111: 9:32am On Jul 13, 2017
Even biafra is not united......what is my own self...... just passing by

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by attackgat: 9:34am On Jul 13, 2017
I dont know what the big deal is. Kanu and IPOB have asked the people to boycott the elections. It is now up to the people to heed that call or not.

So what is fuss about?

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by Donald7610: 9:39am On Jul 13, 2017
BIAFRA
Not a Legal entity yet
keep calm

THAT IS HOW APC LOST IN RIVERS STATE
THEY BOYCOTT ELECTION
THE FEW VOTES GO TO WIKE

Am planing to inherit all my Igbo friends house in Lagos when the Biafra is accepted by the world, not all the Agidi, propaganda caries around
Meet too dey in hurry to be Multiple land LORD

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by TheAngry1: 9:39am On Jul 13, 2017
I don't even know why we are discussing Nnamdi Kanu, arrest the ideeeot and pin him to a metal lock in Kuje Prison. IPOB members will only shout, NOTHING will happen, absolutely NOTHING. No be today we begin lock up miscreants.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by nuelnik(m): 9:39am On Jul 13, 2017
okkkkkkk
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by xynerise: 9:40am On Jul 13, 2017
KANU won't, Biafra people will.
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by hammerF: 9:40am On Jul 13, 2017
IS NNAMDI KANU GOD? NO!

IS NNAMDI THE PRESIDENT? NO!

IS NNAMDI THE IG? NO!

IS NNAMDI KANU THE COAS?NO!

IS HE THE NAVAL CHIEF? NO!

IS HE THE AIR CHIEF? NO!

IS NNAMDI KANU ANAMBRA STATE GOV? NO!

IS NNAMDI KANU AN EX-GOV? NO!

SO, Y IS AN EX- GOV CONCERNED ABOUT NNAMDI KANU VOICED OPINION?

NNAMDI KANU IS ONLY ONE MAN, HE CANNOT BE EVERYWHERE AT THE SAME TIME.

IF THE PEOPLE OF ANAMBRA DECIDES TO SIT AT HOME, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH NNAMDI KANU.

SADLY, WE HAVE COME TO UNDERSTAND THAT ALL THOSE POLITICIANS FROM THE SE ARE DUMB.

ORJI KALU IS ONE OF DEM. #NOELECTIONSUNTILREFERENDUMSTARTSWITHANAMBRA

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 13, 2017
Please go and sit down. Fools like you deserve no say on issues that concerns the igbo. You are so Selfish and foolish.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by ipodstinks: 9:40am On Jul 13, 2017
Igboesika:
Sorry sir, Nnamdi Kanu won't use arms and ammunitions to stop any one, like he didn't force anybody to stay at home on 30th may.
What happened on 30th may would be a child's play to compare with what will happen on Anambra election day because, that day has been declared "Nsala day"...eat enjoy and sleep, then in the evening by 6 p.m, guys can now leave their houses and go to Mama Nkechi's joint and end the ofe nsala day celebration with some bottles of mmanya Biaffra " Hero".

But wait oo, which election are they forcing people to participate in ?.. the one people will stand under the sun from morning till evening without being accredited, at the end of the day, some hoodlums will hijack the ballot boxes and shoot sporadically in the air, leave some unfortunate ones killed and lucky ones injured , while fleeing with electoral materials ?

He won't use gun, but you can distrust election campaign in anambra. Are you okay?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by LastSurvivor11: 9:40am On Jul 13, 2017
Former ABIA State Governor talking..

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by deepwater(f): 9:40am On Jul 13, 2017
Orji uzor kalu, go and sit down one place.
After your reign of greed that destroyed abia state u still have mouth to talk.

A new sheriff is in town now

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by dolphinife: 9:40am On Jul 13, 2017
Hmmm

Hope they are reaading this.....

He said none of the super powers is interested in the breaking up of Nigeria
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by masada: 9:40am On Jul 13, 2017
bia

dis Biafra tin is overflogged jare

some are using it to score cheap popularity

looking dead on arrival sef

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by EmekaBlue(m): 9:41am On Jul 13, 2017
Selfish Orji undecided
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by Liftedhands(f): 9:41am On Jul 13, 2017
Nna chill! Don't fret yet.
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by Warship: 9:41am On Jul 13, 2017
A leader is the one people give their allegiance to

How many people are followers of Orji

How many people can Orji mobilize without spending a dime

Nnamdi Kanu is in charge of the East

Without a single bullet shot, Anambra election will end up with the lowest voters turn out in the history of the state

Orji lost his chance of being a leader when he failed to transform Abia state into the Dubai of Nigeria.

Kanu is in charge of the East

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:41am On Jul 13, 2017
IBO's play politics with emotions.
doesn't work like that.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by Caseless: 9:41am On Jul 13, 2017
grin
One thing I noticed first about nnamdi kanu is the 'gargantuan' cognitive dissonance associated with him and crypto delusion that lives in his head. And I can assure you that what will destroy that anhedral agitator is inherent in him and will come from him.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by yemmight(m): 9:42am On Jul 13, 2017
Make una tell am o. Make him receive sense.
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by ajoguegbe(m): 9:42am On Jul 13, 2017
hm
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by bewla(m): 9:43am On Jul 13, 2017
I will talk at the appropriate time
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by Olukat(m): 9:44am On Jul 13, 2017
This approach is counterproductive
Leaders in Igbo land should engage Nnamdi Kanu to resolve issues.
Ranting on the media won't stop those that believe in Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by ipodstinks: 9:44am On Jul 13, 2017
sean1000x:
c
Post your normal picture you came to this world to post and shout afonja as usual.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Asks State Assemblies To Block Pension Of Ex Governors / Tenure Extension: I Can Remain In Office Untill 2023 Or 2024 — IGP Adamu / Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.