Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Please Advice Needed, I Have 1.2 Million I Need Solid Advice From Matured Minds - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Advice Needed, I Have 1.2 Million I Need Solid Advice From Matured Minds (963 Views)

APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily / Why Onyema Was Flagged By The US - Advice From A US Based Business Man. / How Did You Make Your First Million? I Will Just Tell You Mine TUNE IN!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Needed, I Have 1.2 Million I Need Solid Advice From Matured Minds by alienhumam: 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2019
hello house am a young man of 26, I graduated from the university since 2016. I have been working with one the production companies here in Lagos with my waec certificate and I have been able to save 1.2 million for the 2 years I have worked there. but now I have quit the job and decided to move on to other thing from next year 2020. please matured and successful minds I need advice on how to grow from here. am thinking of travelling to Dubai, but reading some comments on the travel section is making me to have a rethink. please help it is urgent.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Needed, I Have 1.2 Million I Need Solid Advice From Matured Minds by alienhumam: 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
matured minds please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Advice Needed, I Have 1.2 Million I Need Solid Advice From Matured Minds by olumide3367(m): 12:52pm On Dec 27, 2019
Go into agro market. Money dey there. Rice is hot cake now. Check my signature if u wanna partner with my company. It needs investor

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Needed, I Have 1.2 Million I Need Solid Advice From Matured Minds by alienhumam: 1:01pm On Dec 27, 2019
more comments please
Re: Please Advice Needed, I Have 1.2 Million I Need Solid Advice From Matured Minds by Or11: 1:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
Only 1.2m. Young man better go and look for another job
Re: Please Advice Needed, I Have 1.2 Million I Need Solid Advice From Matured Minds by Nickisindigo(m): 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2019
do you have a job waiting for you in Dubai
Re: Please Advice Needed, I Have 1.2 Million I Need Solid Advice From Matured Minds by alienhumam: 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2019
Or11:
Only 1.2m. Young man better go and look for another job
help me with job please
Re: Please Advice Needed, I Have 1.2 Million I Need Solid Advice From Matured Minds by alienhumam: 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2019
Nickisindigo:
do you have a job waiting for you in Dubai
no, just want to take a step of faith
Re: Please Advice Needed, I Have 1.2 Million I Need Solid Advice From Matured Minds by Kenni700(m): 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
Hi Poster.

Invest in agriculture. You can buy palm oil and plantain from Edo state and supply to Lagos.

You will have supplies once in 2 weeks @ least.
But you need to learn much about these 2 items before you go in fully.

You can also decide to invest 500k to my business.

https://www.nairaland.com/5600387/2020-investment-opportunity

Re: Please Advice Needed, I Have 1.2 Million I Need Solid Advice From Matured Minds by ReppingLocals(f): 7:07am On Dec 28, 2019
Desiring a viable and profitable investment without committing your time?
Invest in Global Currency Market

For Private Managed Portfolios
⊙~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~⊙
Minimum Initial Capital : $1,000 (Dollar Portfolio)
Minimum Initial Capital : NGN365K (Naira Portfolio)
ROI 25%/Monthly Guaranteed.
Profit Share Rate: 60% - Client / 40% - Manager (We help Manage your Funded Portfolios)

For Small Investors (Pooled Investment - Hedge funds)
⊙~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~⊙
Minimum Initial Capital : NGN100K-365K
Fixed: ROI 20%/Monthly
Profit Share Rate: None

For More Info Contact:
Call or TEXT to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)

alienhumam:
hello house am a young man of 26, I graduated from the university since 2016. I have been working with one the production companies here in Lagos with my waec certificate and I have been able to save 1.2 million for the 2 years I have worked there. but now I have quit the job and decided to move on to other thing from next year 2020. please matured and successful minds I need advice on how to grow from here. am thinking of travelling to Dubai, but reading some comments on the travel section is making me to have a rethink. please help it is urgent.
Re: Please Advice Needed, I Have 1.2 Million I Need Solid Advice From Matured Minds by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 28, 2019
1.2 million is enough to learn and practice farming without partnering with anyone.
With 1.2 million Naira you have options to choose from in the agriculture sector.
Please don’t forget there are lots of scams here and internet farmers
Re: Please Advice Needed, I Have 1.2 Million I Need Solid Advice From Matured Minds by GRACEGLORY: 7:36am On Dec 28, 2019
alienhumam:

People will give you many options, and if care isn't taken, your 1.2 will fly away as money has wings.
There are many businesses that appears good, but the end thereof is death. Many have thrown away 100s of millions in an attempt to invest.
Here's my advise, lock that money in the bottom of the earth and go get financial education first, by investing in books enlarging the capacity of your mind. That doesn't sound like what you need right now, but it's what you must first do.
Go get the book, UNFAIR ADVANTAGE, by Robert Kiyosaki. Start with that investment.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SEO Tools Moz , Semrush, Ahrefs Available Premium / A job / What Type Of Business Can I Start With #50, 000.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.