Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

........... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ........... (1894 Views)

The / I'm An Asexual. What Is Wrong With Me? Help / I Think I'm Addicted To It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

........... by SuicideBomber: 11:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
Re: ........... by greatnaija01: 11:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
NOPE, you should not be worried. you should simply force yourself to be in a relationship class and mingle with dudes who are in relationship, the vibe is contagious.

SuicideBomber:
If this is possible,then I think I'm asexual,i don't mean this as a brag but, I've had girls ask me to date em,but I don't ever feel the urge to. Make no mistake I'm not gay! I just don't feel shit for nobody! Should i be worried about this?

2 Likes

Re: ........... by burmese: 11:48pm On Feb 16, 2018
SuicideBomber:
If this is possible,then I think I'm asexual,i don't mean this as a brag but, I've had girls ask me to date em,but I don't ever feel the urge to. Make no mistake I'm not gay! I just don't feel shit for nobody! Should i be worried about this?
You need spiritual help grin
Re: ........... by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
Its ur children I pity cus eventually, you will be a rigid father if you don't break out.
Re: ........... by mediocre(m): 12:03am On Feb 17, 2018
You're not asexual, you're just homosexual
Re: ........... by SuicideBomber: 12:08am On Feb 17, 2018
mediocre:
You're not asexual, you're just homosexual
I am not!
Re: ........... by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:26am On Feb 17, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Its ur children I pity cus eventually, you will be a rigid father if you don't break out.

Whats ur view about sexual fluidity? grin
Re: ........... by dasparrow: 12:28am On Feb 17, 2018
Being an Asexual in Nigeria would be hard because Nigerian society is in the toxic obnoxious habit of nagging people to get married. So I really don't know what you are going to do except you migrate far away from Nigeria and Africa. If not, God help you.
Re: ........... by patosky3310(m): 6:51am On Feb 17, 2018
At times, I used to think I am also asexual. I am a male virgin approaching 30 in a month's time.

1 Like

Re: ........... by lordofajajsa: 7:30am On Feb 17, 2018
patosky3310:
At times, I used to think I am also asexual. I am a male virgin approaching 30 in a month's time.
You are the one that needs to be worried,the op from his dp is proly still a student and hasnt seen life yet
Re: ........... by Learnstuffs: 7:35am On Feb 17, 2018
You might just be having doubts about relationships in your mind. Such doubts may be due to your insecurity, naivety, fear of heartbreaks and others. So you build wall around yourself. I have been in your shoes. But let me ask you, if you think you are asexual
Don't you have sexual urge or feelings for the opposite sex?
Re: ........... by Earthquake1: 7:37am On Feb 17, 2018
patosky3310:

[Boxing Day Female Buddy by patosky3310(m): 7:52am On Dec 26, 2017
Please I need a female buddy to relax with today. If you are interested, please indicate by sending a pm.]
Re: ........... by SuicideBomber: 7:38am On Feb 17, 2018
Earthquake1:

Please I need a female buddy to relax with today. If you are interested, please indicate by sending a pm.]
grin grin dey don catch am
Re: ........... by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 17, 2018
SuicideBomber:

No you should not be worried.

Being asexual means never feeling sexual attraction, or feeling it only slightly, or rarely. There are asexual people who do feel a romantic attraction to people, which means they have a nonsexual desire to share their life with someone. There are people who don't feel that at all. The only thing that asexual people have in common is that they don't really feel the impulse to sleep with other people.

There are also asexual people who are in committed relationships just because they feel the social pressure to conform. They might be married with children, but are unhappy because they've never been able to explain to their partners how they truly feel.
Re: ........... by mediocre(m): 8:06am On Feb 17, 2018
SuicideBomber:

I am not!
Whatever gets you through the night
Re: ........... by brownhawk: 8:12am On Feb 17, 2018
SuicideBomber:
you and I are in the same shoe
Re: ........... by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 17, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Whats ur view about sexual fluidity? grin
I have no restrictions against it. In fact I'm sexually flexible having it in different ways. I love sex varieties and as they say, variety is d fun of sex. If i find myself in d philippines or singapre today, all the white women with big big ikebe don suffer for my hand. I will start with women about 40+ of age, then switch to 18+ girls. Street sex, orgies, chinese, indians, just name them. I would make sure i fucck all tribes i can find there. Its like eating differeñt types of food
Re: ........... by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:38am On Feb 17, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

I have no restrictions against it. In fact I'm sexually flexible having it in different ways. I love sex varieties and as they say, variety is d fun of sex. If i find myself in d philippines or singapre today, all the white women with big big ikebe don suffer for my hand. I will start with women about 40+ of age, then switch to 18+ girls. Street sex, orgies, chinese, indians, just name them. I would make sure i fucck all tribes i can find there. Its like eating differeñt types of food

grin grin grin

Chaaaaiii...the SEX GOD is in town grin
But being sexually flexible is bit complicated too u know? wink Coz ur sexual appetite may vary depending on ur mood even tho u are open for anything cheesy
Re: ........... by datfreshdoc(m): 8:42am On Feb 17, 2018
patosky3310:
Your own bad oo sad
Re: ........... by SuicideBomber: 8:49am On Feb 17, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

I thought sexual fluidity is being attracted to whomever, regardless of gender? This your own is basically straight out hetero now grin
Re: ........... by ICEMAN(m): 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2018
We can recommend some good psychiatrists.
Re: ........... by patosky3310(m): 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
Earthquake1:

I didn't get any that day. I have this kind of lazy attitude on issues of date.
Re: ........... by Cuteamigo1(m): 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2018
SuicideBomber:
listen up bro, you might just be having commitment issues, i have it too and thats the reason why despite being 27, i have never dated a lady b4. i just feel like it will happen when am ready but for now i usually woo a girl up to the point where i collect her number and usually thats the end of it. i dont follow up and take things to the next level.
Re: ........... by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2018
dasparrow:
Being an Asexual in Nigeria would be hard because Nigerian society is in the toxic obnoxious habit of nagging people to get married. So I really don't know what you are going to do except you migrate far away from Nigeria and Africa. If not, God help you.
funny comment though. Ur perceptions about Nigeria and Africa as a whole marvels me. Do u think there are no other societal pressures outside these shores?
Well 4rm my experience so far, i am nt married, my acquaintances are nt married either, and d funny thing is dat we have guys who are in their mid 40's (they nt poor, let me say comfortable i mean too comfortable, hoping to get more cash soon, they do alot of business with alot of personal properties that make for alot of money, that is to say they are not poor) but these guys are nt planning to get married soon and the society is nt saying or pushing them into anything.
Re: ........... by SuicideBomber: 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
listen up bro, you might just be having commitment issues, i have it too and thats the reason why despite being 27, i have never dated a lady b4. i just feel like it will happen when am ready but for now i usually woo a girl up to the point where i collect her number and usually thats the end of it. i dont follow up and take things to the next level.
This makes sense
Re: ........... by ZombieBuster: 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2018
brownhawk:
you and I are in the same shoe

You lots need epp seriously
Nigeria society no get joy for this kind stuff... They can judge for Africa

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Girls Like This? / If You Spend On A Girl Because Of Sex You Can Never Amount To Anything In Life / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.