Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,993 members, 7,814,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Don’t Buy Data To Insult Me -- Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Tells Youths - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don’t Buy Data To Insult Me -- Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Tells Youths (449 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Buy Data To Insult Me -- Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Tells Youths by 2Ebisco: 11:43pm On Feb 16, 2018
Nigerian Nollywood actress Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde who recently turned 40 has some words of advice for the youths.

The beautiful mother of four who spoke during her birthday admonished the youth to look beyond social media and be positive.

While at the slavery museum in Badagry with some young people, they were made aware of the history of Nigeria and how Nigerians were sold into slavery. After the history lessons, the actress called on young people to free themselves from the modern form of slavery which she says is mental.

Speaking on slavery, the actress sees social media as a modern way, in her statement address to the youth she said

“Young people wake up don’t be on social media buying data to insulting celebrities. Or to be following celebrities and knowing what they wore last night, that’s not your business.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/dont-buy-data-to-insult-me-omotola.html

Re: Don’t Buy Data To Insult Me -- Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Tells Youths by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
To all the youth
Make I switch off my data and sleep
Re: Don’t Buy Data To Insult Me -- Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Tells Youths by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 16, 2018
adult weldone ma
Re: Don’t Buy Data To Insult Me -- Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Tells Youths by fifty5(m): 11:55pm On Feb 16, 2018
Aunty go and sit down it seems you have finally run out of gas.

(1) (Reply)

Kano Society Woman’ Nabbed With Police Uniform / VIDEO: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Famous Producer – Actress, Steph-nora Okere / Explicit Video Of American Rapper Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.