Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

How To Detect Cloned Phones: Tecno, Infinix, Samsung, Nokia, LG Etc - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Detect Cloned Phones: Tecno, Infinix, Samsung, Nokia, LG Etc (3099 Views)

Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced / This is Why Tecno, Infinix Will Never Try Selling Its Models In US Or Europe! / Meet Tecno Mobile Latest Phones Tecno Pourvoir 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Detect Cloned Phones: Tecno, Infinix, Samsung, Nokia, LG Etc by Mak4web(m): 12:18am On Feb 17, 2018
This thread seeks to show you how best to avoid buying a cloned phone. I learned it the hard way; I was a victim. Those of you who have not bought one already are lucky grin. To those who have fallen for the trick, take heart. Issa corrupt world.
I will tell you my story....
Meanwhile, your contributions can help someone out there
Re: How To Detect Cloned Phones: Tecno, Infinix, Samsung, Nokia, LG Etc by ObservantFellow: 7:52am On Feb 17, 2018
angry

Re: How To Detect Cloned Phones: Tecno, Infinix, Samsung, Nokia, LG Etc by Demonicide(f): 8:37am On Feb 17, 2018
I have been a victim so many times.
Re: How To Detect Cloned Phones: Tecno, Infinix, Samsung, Nokia, LG Etc by jameslojohn(m): 8:48am On Feb 17, 2018
1. compare spec online 2. know the UI interface 3. clone will be sold cheaper dan original

1 Like

Re: How To Detect Cloned Phones: Tecno, Infinix, Samsung, Nokia, LG Etc by sureinfo: 11:27am On Feb 17, 2018
Mak4web:
This thread seeks to show you how best to avoid buying a cloned phone. I learned it the hard way; I was a victim. Those of you who have not bought one already are lucky grin. To those who have fallen for the trick, take heart. Issa corrupt world.
I will tell you my story....
Meanwhile, your contributions can help someone out there

That's true, well am not a victim cos I always buy my new phones from designated tecno sale outlets

1 Like

Re: How To Detect Cloned Phones: Tecno, Infinix, Samsung, Nokia, LG Etc by yorex2011: 11:54am On Feb 17, 2018
People clone tecno?
Re: How To Detect Cloned Phones: Tecno, Infinix, Samsung, Nokia, LG Etc by Ephaig: 12:14pm On Feb 17, 2018
yorex2011:
People clone tecno?
Somebody very close to me was a victim. The original maker of the phone is coolpad
Re: How To Detect Cloned Phones: Tecno, Infinix, Samsung, Nokia, LG Etc by bravesoul247(m): 3:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
I always get my TECNO devices from a designated outlet hence I've never fallen victim.
Re: How To Detect Cloned Phones: Tecno, Infinix, Samsung, Nokia, LG Etc by chicwoman(f): 3:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
I honestly do not know how.
Re: How To Detect Cloned Phones: Tecno, Infinix, Samsung, Nokia, LG Etc by iliyande(m): 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ephaig:

Somebody very close to me was a victim. The original maker of the phone is coolpad

Maybe coolpad imei was used by the cloner
Coolpad is too branded to clone tecno device
Re: How To Detect Cloned Phones: Tecno, Infinix, Samsung, Nokia, LG Etc by Cruz889(m): 11:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
just check it imei using imei.info if its clone den d original product info used to clone the phone will show try it and tnk me later
Re: How To Detect Cloned Phones: Tecno, Infinix, Samsung, Nokia, LG Etc by giftedheart1(m): 11:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
my own pass victim! chai, my beautiful HTC! not until the phone shut down completely one day, i formatted it and what came up was X-bo! Jesus! X Wetin? i wiped it the second time to be sure...but the real maker has come to stay o. that was how my phone casing is HTC, while the phone itself is x-bo.
until one day it slept and never woke up! so ends its mortal life....

10 Likes

Re: How To Detect Cloned Phones: Tecno, Infinix, Samsung, Nokia, LG Etc by HeyCorleone(m): 11:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
giftedheart1:
my own pass victim! chai, my beautiful HTC! not until the phone shut down completely one day, i formatted it and what came up was X-bo! Jesus! X Wetin? i wiped it the second time to be sure...but the real maker has come to stay o. that was how my phone casing is HTC, while the phone itself is x-bo.

Lmao . Kikiki..

X wetin?
Re: How To Detect Cloned Phones: Tecno, Infinix, Samsung, Nokia, LG Etc by kevoh(m): 6:56am On Feb 18, 2018
Enter Slot, buy my phone. Use phone for 2 years max. Buy new reigning phone at slot, convert old phone to something else or dash it out. Rinse and repeat procedure!

2 Likes

Re: How To Detect Cloned Phones: Tecno, Infinix, Samsung, Nokia, LG Etc by jetz(m): 8:36am On Feb 18, 2018
just use cpuz app simple to be sure, check graphics too, remove back ba3 cover and check also for watermark, camera interphase too
Re: How To Detect Cloned Phones: Tecno, Infinix, Samsung, Nokia, LG Etc by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
giftedheart1:

Lmao
grincheesygrincheesy

(1) (Reply)

Get Airte 1gb For 200 And Mtn 1gb For 100 / Airtel 6gb For #1500? How True? / Micro Usb Mini Dvb - Hd Tv Tuner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.